You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 11:35pm

Author: s_m_taheri

How to convert embedexample.fla to an ADOBE AIR App?

I've tried to convert embedexample.fla to an Adobe AIR App but I got this error at output: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [SWF] embedexample-AIR.swf - 5665 bytes after decompression [SWF] krpano.swf - 108670 bytes after decompression SecurityError: Error #3226: Cannot import a SWF file when LoaderContext.allowCodeImport is false. at flash.display::Loader/_loadBytes() at flash.display::Loader/loadBytes() at kprotect/_4() at kprotect/ats() at kprotect/embeddedstartup() at embedexample_fla:...

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 10:17pm

RE: autolevels

Quoted from "ahoeben" It is not quite ADR, but the autolevels plugin has a similar effect: autolevels plugin It's awesome, thank you.

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 6:41am

krpano.swf window size (using standalone flash player)

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, Quoted from "s_m_taheri" versions are coming and going but this feature has not been added yet. it's already there (for a long time ) but maybe a bit hidden: you need to select a 'Standalone' Output Format in the kprotect tool, then there will be settings to set the size of the swf, and in the kprotectcl (kprotect command line) tool you can set the size with the "-swfsize" parameter, best regards, Klaus thanks Klaus, this is so useful. thanks again .

Sunday, June 13th 2010, 6:33pm

krpano.swf window size (using standalone flash player)

Quoted from "michel" Hi, It seems to not be possible for now... Quoted from "Klaus" the next kprotect version has the possibility to set the size of the window for the standalone Flashplayer, Salut. versions are coming and going but this feature has not been added yet.

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 9:40pm

hi, im making plugin problem with event

dear klaus, could you please put a practical example for this thread here? best regards

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 9:21pm

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" I continue with - how to access to the plugin itself: if you know the "name" of the plugin, this name: Source code 1 you can just use: Source code 1 var pluginobject:Object = krpano.get("plugin[pluginname]"); to get a object to access all attributes of the plugin, if the name is not fixed (the common case) add a a special "register plugin" event listener to get the path/name of the plugin: Source code 1 krpano.addPluginEventListener(this, krpano_as3_interface.PLUGINEV...

Tuesday, January 19th 2010, 7:25pm

load 2 panorama simultaneously

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Quoted from "nelk" Will there be a way to show different panoramas simultaneously ? in the same area ? and maybe, even better, in different area ? :-) already planned and partial also in work, but not for version 1.0.8... http://www.nicolasburtey.net/visite-virt…n-split-screen/ great example! best regards, Klaus could ypu please share the XML file of this example or where could i find it? i'm to finish a project and it is so vital to me. thank you Klaus

Monday, December 7th 2009, 9:46pm

ADR

is ADR effect possible with krpano? if it is, please share the instruction.

Monday, December 7th 2009, 9:45pm

HDR capabilities?

is ADR effect possible with krpano? if it is, please share the instruction.

Wednesday, October 21st 2009, 7:44pm

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, is krpano running and the plugin included to it? or do you start the plugin alone? and the is krpano version 1.0.7 or higher? in version 1.0.6 or lower the 'Object' method wouldn't work, best regards, Klaus yes krpano is running and plugin included to it using krpano.xml. my krpano versin is 1.0.8 beta8.

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 6:46pm

here it is: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 import krpano_as3_interface; var krpano:krpano_as3_interface = krpano_as3_interface.getInstance();//var view:Object = krpano.get("view"); if (krpano.get == null){// run plugin swf standalone - no interfaces - add dummy functions function dummy_get(v:String):String{if (v != "progress.loaddone"){trace("get(" + v + ");");}return "";}function dummy_set(v:String,val:String):void{trace("set("+v+","+val+");");} function dummy_call(action:String):void{trace("call("+...

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 3:54pm

load 2 panorama simultaneously

is there a way or trick to load 2 panaoramas simultaneously? i wanted to load 2 spherical panorama that one of them is inside of the other one and by using masking thechniques try to show the half of inner panorama. is this possible?

Sunday, October 18th 2009, 11:09pm

Source code 1 var view:Object = krpano.get("view"); i used this lines of code, but i get this error: Source code 1 TypeError: Error #1006: value is not a function. what's the problem?

Sunday, October 18th 2009, 9:31pm

if (stage == null) { // plugin startup addEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE, startplugin); addEventListener(Event.REMOVED_FROM_STAGE, stopplugin); } what would be like the stopplugin function?

Sunday, October 18th 2009, 12:25pm

RE: krpano.swf window size (using standalone flash player)

Quoted from "606r" HI all! I have fully working tour disigned for 1060x530px. In bowser it's ok, but in standalone flash player i have only 800x600px window. I created krpano.xml(only for offline, i don't need this file for online) : , and i have no changes. thanx i have the same problem. it seems the solution is just waiting .