You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, November 16th 2018, 11:18am

Author: Alexander360

Chrome 70.0.3538.77 breaks KRPano touch functionality

Hi Klaus, Thanks for the workaround. However, on my project, adding this code seems to make 'device.touchdevice' always true regardless of what device you are using? Is that correct? I have a series of if(device.touchdevice statements which previously would only be true for touch devices, now it's true for everything? How should I handle this? Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, September 18th 2018, 10:24am

Kolor is Closing, Future of Panotour Pro

I am sure the closing of PTP has caused (or will cause in the future) quite a few problems for those who relied on their software for client projects. I know I am currently counting my lucky stars that I decided a long time ago to learn and use KRPano for my projects rather than PTP. I don't want to speak out of turn but it would make me feel more comfortable if I understood what the future plans are for KRPano and what assurances there are that the same thing (or similar) won't happen to KRPano...

Friday, November 24th 2017, 5:27pm

Trying to control the distortion (width / height) of a distorted hotspot image around the edges of the screen

Hi All, My head hurts - I can't figure it out - please help! I am trying to create an animated line which highlights a specific item within the 360 image when a hotspot image / icon is activated or hovered over. I want this to also work in WebVR so I am using a hotspot image .png which is just 1 colour solid pixels and therefore can be any width or height and can show as a line or block by using the rotate variable. I have it working, but due to the 360 distortion, when it is around the edges of...

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 9:17am

Responsive Grid Menu

Great job! Have you thought about this working in WebVR? What would it take to make something like this work in the vr environment?

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 4:49pm

Is the quality of WebVR on a Oculus Rift or HTC Vive worth the investment?

Hi All, I have searched the forum but not found any real user reviews / experiences of the differences in quality when viewing a KRPano tour in VR with an Oculus Rift or HTC Vive vs cheaper VR headsets available such as Samsung Gear VR or Google Cardboard. Apologies if it is somewhere. I think this would be a handy resource for people considering buying VR headsets and deciding which ones to use. By 'quality of experience' I am referring to motion sickness really and any other benefits that an O...

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 3:05pm

Creation of a .exe and .app to launch Testing Service and HTML Tour automatically

Hi There, I have created a tour which I would like to be used offline via the Testing Server. However, I want to create a more user friendly way to launch the tour from a DVD or USB stick ideally using a .exe or .app which users can just click which will then automatically open the Testing Server and load the correct html file and launch the server, all without the user needing to use the Testing Server UI. The reason for this is because the tour will be used in front of my customers so it doesn...