You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 219.

Monday, December 10th 2018, 12:23pm

Author: zadda

How to detect Notched Mobile like iphone X, XR, XS, XSmax and few android as well ?

thanks for answering, i'm not sure if it gonna help me, the setting viewport-fit=cover is already added into the <meta> viewport element in the html file then the pano cover the whole screen, there only some layers hidden by the notch who need a shift. my project is an app : using Cordova embbeding a krpano version 1.19 pr13 (upgrading beyon pr13 cause more bugs at this point) , So if i use : layer[name].safearea it will shift layers into safe area ? for all devices or only the ones with a safe-...

Monday, December 10th 2018, 12:06am

How to detect Notched Mobile like iphone X, XR, XS, XSmax and few android as well ?

Hi, to adapt interface for smartphone with notch on top screen, i need to know how to setup the device detection : devices="..." to detect the notched iphone family : iPhone X, XR, XS, XSmax i was thinking to devices="iphone+screen dimensions" or something like that but what if next iphone gen will comes out without notch ? for android also ? not very familiar with... anyone already have to deal with that ? Thanks z

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 3:32pm

scrollarea plugin and Update() Action

Quoted You could change that in your code by adding a '()' in the txtadd: Thanks , working now another fix i need : i'm trying to use the new update(); Action for scrollarea plugin but i get warning : the scrollarea plugin within layers : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 <layer name="scroll_text" visible="false" handcursor="false" keep="true" type="container" align="lefttop" edge="lefttop" y="0" width="100%" height="100" zorder="7" bgcolor="0x00CCFF" bgalpha="0.0"> <layer name="scrollable_text" url="plugi...

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 10:35pm

bug when update pr12 to pr13 , style and scope related ?

hi, when updating project from pr12 to pr13 there a new bug, i think it's may be related to new "scope" feature for Styles, i use style to assign custom action to my UI buttons (OnUp) as is : UI btn : Source code 1 <plugin name="icon_infos_retina" style="onover_style" ... style : Source code 1 2 3 <style name="onover_style" onup="txtadd(customised, 'button_ui_action.',get(name));customised();" keep="true" preload="true" blendmode="normal" autoscale="false" handcursor="true"/> array of actions fo...

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 1:24pm

krpano 1.19-pr9 / 1.19-pr10 / 1.19-pr11 / 1.19-pr12

Quoted But when your already be in an own app I would recommend disabling the web wakelock hack: https://krpano.com/plugins/webvr/#mobilevr_wakelock and looking for an app native wakelock... Thanks, the app is made with cordova, i think there wakelock plugin too... i'll look into that z

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 2:42pm

bug wakeLock trouble

bug report pr12 : a - when entering webVR, the empty video goes fullscreen and i have to minimize manually to hide it, all the rest seems running fine. video screen : https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2q5qhduqukwu89/bug.pr12.mp4?dl=0 b - Bingmaps seems slower to load map tiles, the radar cannot be rotated by touch (all the map move) - iOS 10.3.3 - krpano wrapped in iOS App Thanks for the hard work. z

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 9:35pm

Exiting fullscreen WebVR Mode don't restore Krpano background color (inside Cordova)

Ok, i'll investigate that. (Changed topic title to be more precise if ever someone has same trouble) Z

Monday, March 27th 2017, 10:07pm

Exiting fullscreen WebVR Mode don't restore Krpano background color (inside Cordova)

the krpano is packaged with cordova for ios app, may be that's the reason ? (i can see the background when resizing pano area while opening a scrolling thumbs drawer, more visible with older/slower devices) the same project in web version doesn't show change for color background... i'll give you link when app in appstore. Z

Monday, March 27th 2017, 4:10pm

Hi, small bug i guess, saying you setup as : Source code 1 <krpano version="1.19" bgcolor="0x333333" entering VR and exiting VR change background color to white. Quick Fix ? Thanks z

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 11:33am

stereo mode in webVR, possible to constraint on Landscape mode even if rotation with device ?

Hi, so here my problem : -when enter WebVR with stereo mode, if orientation of device is landcape : the screen is split from the longer part of the mobile (giving 2 squares), but if you rotate to portrait mode : the stereo view rotate and screen is split from the narrower part of mobile (giving 2 long rectangles) is it possible to keep the landscape stereo mode (2 squares) when rotating in portrait mode ? (same as youtube behavior) (i assume stereo mode keep the same but image rotate) i was thin...

Friday, February 24th 2017, 10:45am

[Solved] Assign action with long-press touch (same as context menu) where is the code ?

Hi, I want to assign a custom action with a long press on mobile/tablet, I saw the context menu example but did not found the code snippet, Thanks to point me in the right direction :-) Z

Monday, February 13th 2017, 10:16pm

is Bing maps plugin Retina ready or not ?

hi, my Bing maps html5 seems not sharp on retina display, usually i use a double size for plugin and set scale="0.5" to get retina sharpness but here i can't figure out how to get a sharper map, is a parameter inside the plugin itself not implemented and need update or is there a way around ? Thanks for help or infos BING MAPS : The new Bing Maps V8 SDK has much better mobile support and automatically detects the screen resolution and uses high DPI map images when needed. https://blogs.bing.com/...

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 11:41pm

[BUG] WebVR plugin mistake iphone SE 4 inch screen for 4.7

Iphone SE same 4 inch screen as iphone 5 is recognised as 4.7 inch when mobilevr_screensize is 'auto' seems related to webvr.xml/webvr.js 1.19 pr8 (with 1.19pr2 the iPhone SE is seen as iPhone 5 with correct 4.0 inch screen) Z

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 3:21pm

using Calc for stageheight

Hi, i use this piece of code to calculate my stageheight while resizing : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 if(device.desktop, sub(destheight,stageheight, 127),); div(divisor,stageheight,100); div(destheight,divisor); roundval(destheight, 1); txtadd(destheight,get(destheight),'%'); tween(area.height, get(destheight), 0.1); i want use it with calc but it confuse me, how do you translate properly the code ?? Thanks z

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 3:11pm

are class="" supported for links in xml file ?

Hi, quick question : is it possible to have in my xml : Source code 1 <a href="event:openurl(http://google.com)" class="external-link">Google (external link)</a> i get error in my main html, i have : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 <script> // Set up Window for NW.js 0.12.3- and 0.13.0+ if (typeof(nw) == "undefined") { window.nw = require('nw.gui'); } //* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * //### D05. Launc...

Wednesday, September 30th 2015, 3:40pm

Do we need the 300ms delay iOS fix when krpano inside app ?

Hi, I've asked because i had seen in many forums this optimisation for iOS app, But i tried my app in simulator only since i didn't pay the Apple developer Fee to be able to sign the app and try on real device. Thanks for info. Z

Monday, September 28th 2015, 2:45pm

Do we need the 300ms delay iOS fix when krpano inside app ?

Hi, In the process to include krpano tour into iOS app (with phonegap) I wonder if the 300 ms fix apply ? And how to properly implement it ? There Tap.js https://github.com/pukhalski/tap And with this code : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 <script src="bower_components/tap/dist/tap.min.js"></script> document.getElementById('any-element').addEventListener('tap', function (e) { // All the magic happens here }); Any advices ? Thanks Z

Friday, September 11th 2015, 2:29pm

A global preloader for huge virtual tour ? Ajax ?

Hi, In the old times the big Flash based websites had a preloader to make people wait the full load of the website before enjoying the fancy flash site... But now with a big virtual tour html5 , sometimes loading take long and no preolader displayed, i had tried using an Ajax preloader but the animation start but disappear before the full load of all krpano website, So is there any live example of a big html5 tour using a global preloader (not the krpano built-in) ? and what is the best technolo...

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 1:22pm

[Solved] make hotspot invisible in little planet works with Flash , not HTML5

alright, fixed now :-) there was another action with same name overriding the previous one... i've added a specific attributes too to avoid make visible webVR hotspot and play only with arrow hotspot. Thanks