You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 5:24pm

Author: sagedavid

Closevideo(); what does that mean ?

I tried this way... Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <hotspot name="POI06" url="%SWFPATH%/images/logoWS.png" zorder="4" visible="true" handcursor="true" scale="1" zoom="true" alpha="1." effect="dropshadow(3,45,0x000000,2,0.6);" ath="-151.2592" atv="53.4951" onhover="showtext(Fort à la Reine);" onclick="action(showvideo,videoteaser06);" onvideocomplete="closevideo();" /> or this one : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 <plugin name="videoteaser06" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplay...

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 5:19pm

Closevideo(); what does that mean ?

Hi ! In the documentation, I can read : Quoted closevideo(); stops and closes the video stream Does that mean that the video is stopped and closed when finished ? My "problem" : I've got a screen and various videos to play on it (zorder=4). Each video starts when pushing on a button. The same video can be played several times. At the beginning, there's a logo on my screen (zorder=3). I just want the video to disappear after its end, making the logo visible (again). I was thinking "closevideo" wa...

Sunday, July 18th 2010, 6:07pm

sound interface plugin (beta)

With keep="true", it restarts from the begining ?

Monday, July 12th 2010, 1:37am

video player as a plugin

Doesn't work for me neither... My code : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 <plugin name="teaser1" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.swf" videourl="%SWFPATH%/videos/teaserE.flv" zorder="5" visible="false" x="0" y="10.0" origin="bottomcenter" edge="bottomcenter" scale="0.35" rx="0" ry="0" rz="0" pausedonstart="true" loop="false" directionalsound="false" range="360" volume="1.0" onhover="if(ispaused, showtext(click to play), showtext(click to pause));" onclick="togglep...

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 9:19am

Parent="plugin[*]"; and textfield

Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 <plugin name="bande_fond" url="paris_index_vignettes/bande_fond.png" visible="true" zorder="3" handcursor="false" alpha="1" blendmode="normal" smoothing="true" origin="center" edge="center" x="14%" y="0" width="40%" height="prop" /> <style name="bandestyle" zorder="5" parent="plugin[bande_fond]" origin="center" edge="center" width="100%" height="prop" x="0" y="0" maxpixelzoom="1.0" scale="1" zo...

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 4:05am

Parent="plugin[*]"; and textfield

Hi ! I'll try to explain clearly my problem... I'm using : A main plugin/picture; located with width, x and y in percents. A second plugin/picture is linked with a "parent" command for a "continuous" page setting (even if the window size changes) A plugin/textfield I'll hope to link, but it seems not to be possible... The "parent command" doesn't seems to work... The x and y still are related to my window, but not to my parent plugin... Any explanation and/or solution ? Regards, David PS : it lo...

Monday, March 1st 2010, 5:39pm

Associate showwait to a plugin...

Ok, thanks... But it will be to hard for me... In an other way, would it be possible to place my plugin images with percent for x and y, just like the loopings ? In the documentation, concerning the plugins : "x distance from the origin screen position to the edge postion can a absolute pixel value or a relative to screenwidth percent value " What is the syntax for this ? Regards

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 6:51pm

Associate showwait to a plugin...

Hi, For the "page setting" of one of my pano, I would like to associate the showwait/looping to a plugin (a clock) The problem : I made my page setting on my screen (1900x1200), but all is changed when resizing the window... For example : Panomorphing : Palais des Beaux Arts, Lille, France Anyone got an idea ? Regards, David

Monday, February 8th 2010, 10:05pm

XML parser error : element is malformed (n°1090).

No, no, it's offline, with the latest version, and only for some of the xml encrypted in the same time (around 12 xml in the same time)... I had to test them one by one to re-encrypt the corrupted ones before upload...

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 10:48pm

OK, problem solved... And I think it may interest you, Klaus ! As I have encrypted my xml all together, some of them were corrupted... Have you heard about this problem ? Regards, David

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 2:22pm

Hi Klaus ! When I encrypt a xml and use it as an include (in a non encrypted xml), then this error message appears : Source code 1 XML parser error : element is malformed (n°1090). ... Any idea ? Regards, David

Tuesday, January 5th 2010, 12:58pm

krpano Tools 1.0.8 beta 9

Euh... what is the PSB ?

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 11:33am

krpano 1.0.8 beta 8

Nobody said it, but : great job, Klaus ;) ! Ok, rest for the week-end, but I'm waiting for more option in the 3Dsounds plugin

Sunday, May 31st 2009, 3:45pm

sound interface plugin (beta)

Hi Klaus ! I can make a loop with "0"... But, would it be possible to define a timelapse between two repetitions of the same sound ? In that way, if I've got differents sounds (like birdsongs, for exemple), I can define different timelapses, and, then, the sequence won't be always the same. Regards David

Wednesday, April 15th 2009, 11:19am

Blend with html

Ok It will be more difficult, but I gonna make it via xml Regards

Wednesday, April 15th 2009, 10:43am

Blend with html

Hi ! I'm looking for a way to blend two panos (http://krpano.com/docu/actions/#loadpano) ... but, I would like to call nextpano.html [ openurl(http...) ] instead of nextpano.xml... That is to say a blend between 2 html. How to make this possible ? You can have a look to my website (in progress) to understand ;) Thanks

Wednesday, April 15th 2009, 12:25am

Skip the moveto...

It's OK, Thanks ;)

Tuesday, April 14th 2009, 12:35am

Skip the moveto...

Ok, so, I can create a "oninterrupt(action(returnaction))"; with a returnaction=load(index02.xml)... Thanks ;)

Monday, April 13th 2009, 1:09pm

Skip the moveto...

Hi ! I'm using a pano as an "intro" on my website (index.html)... So, I use the "moveto" command... My problem : I want to make possible to skip the intro/moveto command. I'm trying with a plugin (as a shortcut to "index02.html") in this way, but, it's impossible to click on it during the "moveto"... Somebody got an idea ? Klaus ? Regards, David