You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 10:56pm

Author: gn0o0b

Local browsing in an exhibition, help!

Hello, Where is the computer hosting the files connected ? On the router and the krpanowifi network ? Can you post the beginning of the ip, you could post all the ip because it should be a local one, if on ipv4 it should look like 168.192.xxx.xxx. Another thing is that the computer must allow connections (ftp, samba, apache, or what ever you want but I imagine the better would be apache), I think that if the ip is correctly set you must look the solution on the way you server delivers the files ...

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 5:20pm

Stickies

Brilliant ! Thank you Tuur :)

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 12:13pm

Help and Share

Hello, I totally agree Tuur. App download is not a solution, so I really hope the next release will be, as you say, a mega update. @Klaus, why not release a beta version for the few of us looking daily for the update ? Or just a little teaser about what we could be waiting for, because as Tuur I would like to know if I'd rather grow tomatoes ^^ Have a nice day everybody :)

Friday, May 10th 2019, 5:21pm

Moving Hotspots V2

Hello Tuur, We all know how forums work, it's not because it seem to have a lack of interest that your plugin isn't interesting, I'm sure it can interest lot of people. Adding hotspots in 360 video is a "must have" for me, I see so much possibilities, so PLEASE, keep your great work going. Perhaps the need to have AEcc versions is stopping few of us, but be sure that if one day I have to use hotspots in video I'll buy AE for one year to be able to purchase your plugin. Same as you, I don't under...

Thursday, May 9th 2019, 5:06pm

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Hi, I remember configuring Apache https on localhost few years ago and I'm sure it's possible (not too difficult for what I remember). I don't remember if I had to add an exception in firefox but perhaps it was the case. I don"t know for other browsers but firefox allows exceptions for the certificates. That's why I was telling that the only "easy" solution seemed to be to work with apache. Anyway I think working on allowing https on the test server would probably be a waste of time and would pr...

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 1:38pm

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Hi, I agree with Klaus, I can't see any easy way to achieve that. The only 'simple' way would be to install Apache but I understand it's not what you want to do as it's not a solution based on krpano's test-server. Configuring Apache for https is not as difficult as it seems and is very well documented, but I agree that it's some work anyway and that it's more work than simple http. Have a nice day :)

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 5:34pm

best parameters for export videopano (rate? mp4 or/and webm?...)

Hello, I personnaly prefer webm, ffmpeg is very well documented on how to have the better possible quality. Have a nice day :)

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 9:35pm

+1 if you keep refreshing krpano.com/news/ every hour a day :)

Same for me ! Except I look for new messages on the forum which is in reality the same :) Perhaps not every hour every day but sometimes more than once in an hour ^^ Klaus we love you ;)

Friday, April 5th 2019, 8:11pm

Moving Hotspots V2

Hi again, sorry for the double post. Seems that environment in AE is only available since 2012 with CS6 version :( Anyway thank you very much for your proposition Tuur that was very kind.

Friday, April 5th 2019, 4:01pm

Moving Hotspots V2

Great, thanks a lot for that proposition, I'll look that very quick and will tell you :)

Friday, April 5th 2019, 1:26pm

Moving Hotspots V2

Hi, I understand, but I payed for CS5.5 years ago and that was quite expensive, I don't need any update for photoshop and the only thing concerning AE would be the 360 support, that to say I don't like paying every year if I don't need an updated version. I was pleased to pay for krpano licence and if one day I use it for professionnal purpose I'll buy the branding free licence, I would also be pleased to buy the moving hotspots plugin as I think it can be very usefull but I think adobe policy o...

Friday, April 5th 2019, 12:59pm

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Great ! As I say to my son when he doesn't want to walk anymore, "we have never been so closed of the arrival" ! Hoping to download new version very soon, I'm sure there will be good surprises :)

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 5:09pm

Moving Hotspots V2

Hello, Great news, thank you Tuur. Which version of AE is needed ? Does it work on the CS5.5 version ? Not sure CS5.5 can deal with equirectangular but that would be cool, because I'll never go on CC version with annual fees :/ It would of be nice to be able to deal with moving hotspots in krpano without having to pay a huge amount to adobe for years only to be able to work on videos in krpano... Anyway thank you for your work ! Have a nice day :)

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 3:17pm

Play Backwards

Hello, Thank you for your answer Klaus, that's a shame but I understand there's nothing to do... Have a nice day :)

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 10:27pm

Play Backwards

Thank you for your time, I appreciate. That's strange, on your example the seeking point moves while the video is playing, good news for me. I just have now to find why it doesn't on my videos... Perhaps it's because they are much heavier and on a higher resolution. I'll give that a try and will do few tests to see if I can manage something. According to what you seem to think (that krpano can already manage that), do you think it could be possible to create a button which would rewind (or play ...

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 2:46pm

Play Backwards

Hello, Thank you very much for your answer and your example. I'm sorry but on my link, if I click on the "rewind" button the video cleary plays backward on my browser. I think I forgot a precision in my post, I'm not talking about "normal" video but of 360 video playing, your example shows a flat video playing but that's not that way video are playing when used as 360 in krpano, at least on my computers (windows and ubuntu, firefox and chrome). In krpano 360 video player the seeking button doesn...

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 10:00pm

Play Backwards

Hello, Klaus, do you think you could implement this feature on the next release ? That would be so great :) HMTL5 can manage lots of things now. Heres' an example code of a video playing backward, when you move the seek button it plays the video without stopping anytime, not depending the way your moving it you always play video. I think this would be a great improvement. https://codepen.io/blackgghost/pen/qQmjKJ There are lot of other examples showing video played backward with html5. Thanks fo...

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 12:44am

Bingmaps licence problem

Hello, I created a new vtour and when I include the googlemaps.swf (renamed into bingmaps.swf) I bought one year ago it show me the "initialisation failed..." If I put another version of googlemaps.swf, it works but I have the krpano.com watermark. After googling, I read about googlemaps.licence.xml, but I never had that kind of stuff when I bought the plugin, I only received a krpano-googlemaps-plugin-10811.zip that gives me a googlemaps.swf that doesn't work with my new vtour. Would somebody k...

Friday, October 5th 2012, 11:09pm

Add a title to thumbnails and delete the "null"

Thank you for the update Klaus. HansNyb, your solution worked perfectly, that's just great ! So happy right now :) Thanks again ! Have a nice sunday !

Friday, October 5th 2012, 1:15pm

Add a title to thumbnails and delete the "null"

Man, you're really a very kind person. I can't try your solution now but be sure I'll do it as soon as I can and let you know if I managed it. An enormous thank you for all your help :) Have a nice week-end !