You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

Monday, January 10th 2011, 2:01pm

Author: d&g

how to add "wmode:transparent" in new version of krpano

Hello, I have a question. How to add a "wmode: transparent" in new version of krpano: This code is working good: Source code 1 2 3 <script type="text/javascript"> var swf = createswf("krpano.swf");swf.addVariable("xml","pano4.xml");swf.embed("krpanoDIV");so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); </script> But this not working: Source code 1 embedpano({swf:"pano.swf", xml:"pano4.xml", target:"pano" , wmode:"transparent" ,}); How can i make this? thank for answers

Friday, December 31st 2010, 1:09pm

how to add facebook "like it" button on panorama?

Hello, I have a question. How can i put facebook "like it" button on panorama? Sample code for this buttonu: Source code 1 <iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=www.facebook.com%2Fhelp&amp;layout=standard&amp;show_faces=false&amp;width=300&amp;action=like&amp;colorscheme=light&amp;height=35" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:300px; height:35px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe> Thank you for help!

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 2:46pm

720 degree pano

Hi, Is it possible to do it with "tiles" ?

Monday, November 15th 2010, 5:10pm

krpano 1.0.8.12

yeah, update its great! krpano is my hobby!

Monday, November 15th 2010, 1:10pm

can combobox be "distorted" ?

I have a question. Can I add the option "distorted" to combobox options? I have this code and its not work ;/ url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.swf" keep="false" ath="9.405086205882995" atv="-5.857359436969064" zoom="false" distorted="true" width="180" height="" scale="1" scale9grid="" scalechildren="false" rotate="0" rx="0" ry="0" rz="0" edge="center" ox="" oy="" crop="" ondowncrop="" onovercrop="" visible="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="true" zorder="100" alpha="...

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 4:34pm

Upgrade License

"Is there a way to add more than 2 domains to a license? If not if is there and upgrade from the 2 domain license to the unlimited available without paying the full 90 since we've already paid 30?" I have the same question too.

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 4:15am

Scrolling Thumbnails

Hi! Is there a possibility to link this plugin to the shares being done on another occasion. I would like to thumbnails evolved simultaneously with the action of loading a new panorama. I have tried in various ways, but to no avail. I would like to thumbnails varied depending on the selected panorama. I will be grateful for suggestions.

Monday, November 1st 2010, 2:27pm

Keep dragmode on next panorama

Hi, I wanted to ask how I can stop mode displaying "DragMode" on the next panorama? Now when I go into the next panorama, control will change the default "movemode. I tried the command "KEEPCONTROL", "KEEPDISPLAY" but to no avail. Thanx for answers.

Thursday, October 28th 2010, 3:41pm

Jumping & jerking - what's the fix ?

Hi! Thank you for answer but unfortunately, I do not see any improvement Is the other way? "tiles" may have something to?

Thursday, October 28th 2010, 3:20pm

scale text in tekstfield

Hi! I have question. it is possible that the text in the textfield was scaled ? like a plugin or hotspot? I not found the answer in the forum. Thanks for help

Thursday, October 28th 2010, 1:44am

Jumping & jerking - what's the fix ?

Hi! I also have the same problem. Watching my pan is not smooth, as it should be. My settings: Source code 1 <control usercontrol ="all" mousetype ="moveto" movetocursor ="arrow" cursorsize ="10.0" mouseaccelerate="7.30" mousespeed ="15.00" mousefriction ="0.80" headswing ="0.30" keybaccelerate ="0.50" keybspeed ="10.00" keybfriction ="0.90" keybinvert ="false" mousefovchange ="1.00" keybfovchange ="1.00" fovspeed ="3.00" fovfriction ="0.90" keycodesleft ="37" keycodesright ="39" keycodesup ="38...

Wednesday, October 27th 2010, 3:46pm

can't set round corner

yes, I have the latest version krpano -> "1.0.8.11 (build 2010-05-31)" I tried also to set "roundedge" of the current hotspot, not in textstyle but to no avail. (?) Perhaps this is because the hotspot is a file ".swf" and not "textfield.swf" ?

Wednesday, October 27th 2010, 11:37am

can't set round corner

I have a problem with the round corner settings in texttfield. I have this code Source code 1 onhover="showtext([br]Text[br] text[br],style_lux)"/> Source code 1 <textstyle name="style_lux" font="Corbel" fontsize="15" bold="false" italic="false" borderalpha="5" background="true" backgroundcolor="0xFFEFD5" border="true" bordercolor="0x32CD32" textcolor="0x32CD32" alpha="0.9" blendmode="normal" edge="center" textalign="left" xoffset="0" yoffset="-22" /> I have error: "ERROR: unknown attribute/path...

Wednesday, October 27th 2010, 11:13am

can't locate a sound (?)

hello, I have a strange problem. I can not locate a sound on panorama. This is a strange sound in the background and do not know where this sound can come. Look at this link: http://tnij.org/isdu

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 12:57pm

Follow Mouse Plugin

Where do I paste this code for working "area"? Trying to paste into the html file: Source code 1 var swf = createswf("krpano.swf", "krpanoSWFObject", "100%", "100%");var area:Object = krpano.get("area"); var mx:Number = stage.mouseX * 0.5; var my:Number = stage.mouseY * 0.5; var sx:Number = area.pixelwidth * 0.5; var sy:Number = area.pixelheight * 0.5; swf.addVariable("xml", "test_area.xml"); swf.addParam("wmode","transparent"); swf.embed("krpanoDIV"); But, unfortunately, does not work at all ed...

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 12:17pm

onover effects

Hello, I would make the effect of the development of the text when you hover on the button something like at this link: http://tnij.org/irv0. What commands can I use if I could ask for some examples? . Unfortunately, the examples krpano have not found anything like this. I'll be grateful for the help Actually i have this code: Source code 1 onhover="showtext([br]Test text[br],style_test)" but I'm looking for something like "tween" (?)

Sunday, October 24th 2010, 7:16pm

onhover - play sound effect just once

yes - it was that! great forum! thank you very, very much! :)

Sunday, October 24th 2010, 2:57pm

onhover - play sound effect just once

Hello! I have a question: I have a button and an mp3 file. I want to make the mp3 play just once, when I touch the button with cursor. Now, the file plays continuously when cursor stays on the button. I need to make it play just once, regardless of the fact that the cursor is on the button or not.

Friday, August 13th 2010, 4:29pm

Embedding on facebook.com

Hey Castillonis - could you show what code you used to insert the mp3 player? thank you!

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 2:03pm

Embedding on facebook.com

Quoted from "honzapet" facebook application: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application…141105672580944 Hey, Cool application. How to use it? Thanx!