Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 7:27pm

Author: ceeby

Nice Klaus!

Sweet...Klaus you're amazing. Thanks for this 8o ceeby

Sunday, December 14th 2008, 10:18pm

Oh and can't find combobox code to change...

Klaus...I do have CS3 and opened the combobox.fla and didn't find the code you were referring to for the version upgrade. :huh: Could you send a new combobox.swf? Thanks. ceeby

Sunday, December 14th 2008, 10:11pm

Many many thanks once again Klaus!

Great job on the new updates and coming out so quick too! Thanks Klaus... :thumbsup: On the sound plugin...could you provide more code? I tried loading just one sound file for the whole tour and nothing came up. Thanks again and I look forward to the future for krpano.

Friday, December 12th 2008, 4:29am

I concur!

I'm using a Canon 350D with a Sigma Fisheye Lens and a Nodal Ninja pano head. I use my father's old tripod and it works great. I take 6 pics on the horizonal 60 degrees apart (4 click stops on the Nodal Ninja), 15 degrees pointed down (to cover the nadir) with one taken up for the apex. On the software end I use PTGui to stitch and blend, Photoshop to touch and of course krpano to view. Would like to hear from others! ceeby ^^

Saturday, November 22nd 2008, 8:00pm

Thanks to Graydon...

Yeah Graydon hooked me up with the embedding of krpano into Joomla. If you ever need help with that contact him. He's the man! Check it out on my site: www.circutour.com on the front page. :D ceeby

Monday, November 17th 2008, 7:51am

krpano in Joomla 1.5

Hey Klaus, I'm trying to add a virtual tour to my Joomla site at http://www.circutour.com. I'm using a plugin called "All Videos" to imbed a swf. So far no luck as you can see. :evil: Any suggestions? Do you have experience with Joomla at all? Thanks :) ceeby

Monday, November 17th 2008, 7:48am

Nice!

Great job :thumbup: One thing I would suggest is providing something other than the Architectural view. It would be nice to have all options especially fisheye as that could be beneficial in certain areas over the default. I've added those options on the Right click menu but you could add it anywhere. Great job! Keep it up and best of luck! Regards, ceeby

Monday, November 10th 2008, 8:35pm

The Bungalow

Thought I'd share a tour of one of my rental properties in the Blue Ridge Mountains: http://www.circutour.com/bungalow 8o ceeby

Monday, November 10th 2008, 8:33pm

I concur!

Loving all the new features. Krpano is the best out there. I'm so grateful to be using what you've created Klaus and thanks so much for your quick and thorough support. 8o ceeby One of mine using krpano: www.circutour.com/bungalow

Monday, November 10th 2008, 7:41pm

Sound Plugin Enhancements

Hi Klaus, It's me, Chris B. I'm the one requesting the sound plugin enhancements. Thought I'd put them up here on the forum for discussion: I wanted to see a few things in the next release: - A gui for the Sound plugin (buttons for on/off volume) - The ability to change the sound track for each new pano or scene loaded. So for instance, on a virt. tour, a track with birds singing is loaded on the outside front yard scene and then a new music track is loaded when the user clicks on the hotspot to...

Sunday, November 9th 2008, 7:11am

Gui for PanoTools

Hi Klaus, Love the tools! In the next release I wanted to see: - A gui for the Tools instead of having to Run them in a Command Prompt. Thanks for everything :thumbsup: ceeby