You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

Friday, October 7th 2011, 12:28am

Author: blake

ScrollThumbs xml plugin

Thanks - resize works great now! Great product, and excellent support! I was having some issue with the scroll speed on the thumbs - they're pretty uncontrollable, and scroll_speed appears to have no effect on how rapidly the thumbs scroll. 1) I've got about 40 thumbs (162x120) in thumb1, wrapped in thumbContainer and I'm trying to figure out how to slow down the scroll speed 2) I can't seem to get the scroll left/right buttons (prevThumbArrow, nextThumbArrow) to work as in the thumbsexample.xml...

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 9:59am

ScrollThumbs xml plugin

That works perfectly! Until I change the size of my browser window, then it doesn't really work any longer... Any suggestion for sensing the browser resize and recalculating the area to be 95% again?

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 9:31am

Non-linear scaling of a plugin

Is it possible to scale the size of a plugin in only one dimension - i.e. scale a plugin to 75% of it's height and 50% of it's width - something like scalex="0.75", scaley="0.5" ?

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 8:37am

ScrollThumbs xml plugin

Is it possible to have the tumbnails take up a percentage of the screenwidth - something like: set(thumbnails[thumbs1].size,95%); ???

Saturday, August 27th 2011, 6:34am

javascript gallery in krpano?

Anyone? Just trying to use a pre-built gallery instead of reinventing the wheel...

Sunday, August 14th 2011, 11:25pm

placement of plugin / image relative to another plugin / image

I didn't quite get the meaning of that last post... do you mean you just need to do something like this for the child plugin: parent="parentName" align="center" x="10" y="15"?

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 9:56am

2 set functions in 1

Another old thread... is it possible to "switch" freezeview? i.e. switch(freezeview);

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 9:32am

placement of plugin / image relative to another plugin / image

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" and I'm also working on a other additional mode for relative positioning I realize this is a really old thread, but was there any development made in this area of positioning? I was hoping to position one plugin relative to another... The parent is width="100%", height="prop" and I'm trying to consistently position a child "over" a specific position on the parent... despite browser resize and ipad rotation. It's working if on the child I use parent="parentName" and th...

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 8:50am

XML parsing error check list

I used the "XML Nanny " program from the app store - with the above mentioned DTD file - It helped me target my xml errors almost instantly on the ipad even though the xml was working fine in a desktop browser - saved me much anguish (and time)! I couldn't figure out how to use the DTD in TextWrangler , so it was a pretty good solution for debugging XML - all for $1.99

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 5:39am

Trying to get current scene name to appear as a label for each scene

Zephyr - thanks for the help! I gave it a try (both ways) and couldn't get it to work (I did get a large textbox in the corner - contents in white letter on white background - all it said was "null")... I'll keep chipping away at it...

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 11:55pm

Trying to get current scene name to appear as a label for each scene

I figured it was something simple, but couldn't crack the code - was hoping one of you guru's might have a quick solution! Nothing fancy, or AS3 oriented, I'm just trying to get the current scene name to appear in the upper right hand corner of my pano for each scene, need it to update as a user changes scenes - something global that reads the scene name and puts it in a global plugin (so I don't have to add code to every pano!) I've got a large tour with 50 or so panos, and I'd like my client t...

Monday, July 4th 2011, 9:06pm

Looking for a simple way to tween a plugin to center of stage

Thanks Klaus - worked perfectly! Is there a reference you could point me towards regarding a better understanding of how to create the argument in the onclick? I'd like to better understand the construction of the argument, the "==", and subsequent (), and how to create my own arguments - I can change the variables, but I'd like to have a better comprehension of the argument construction... does that make sense? Thanks in advance!

Monday, July 4th 2011, 11:07am

Looking for a simple way to tween a plugin to center of stage

Say you've got a square image plugin tucked in a corner of the screen, so just the edge is hanging out - you click on it tweens to the center of the stage (screen)... click it again and it goes back to its corner... I'm sure it's easy, I just can't figure out the syntax... something like: ??? Source code 1 freezeview(true);set(hotspot.visible,false);tween(plugin[image].x,(screenwidth,0.5),0.25);tween(plugin[iamge].y,(screenheight,0.5),0.25);

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 8:42pm

Require password to "enter" panorama?

Any way to add the ability to password protect a site? I'd like to give out list of usernames and passwords to a company and allow them to distribute those usernames/passwords to clients that are allowed to view the panos. I didn't want to chase down a JS solution if there was an easy way to do this with KRPano or KRPanoTools...

Thursday, February 3rd 2011, 8:14pm

How to close a plugin (image) if NOT clicked...

I tried: <events onclick="closemap"/> An action group that puts away the floorplan and "undoes" what was done with "openmap" It works perfectly in Flash - precisely as I was hoping - thanks for your help! However, it doesn't work on the iPad, argh! On the iPad it will close the floorplan if I move the pano, but if I can no longer use the floorplan to move to a new pano... any click will close the floorplan and void the loading of a different pano... (FWIW - I would have though onviewchange would...

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 7:15pm

Thanks for the help! That solution kind of works... but if I just move my mouse off the floorplan it goes away (even with a delayedcall). I was hoping to find a way to open the floorplan, and have the floorplan close only if the user moves the pano... (i.e. opts not to click anything on the floorplan).

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 1:53am

Say I click on an image and it opens a floorplan - on the floorplan there are several transparent images that will loadscene if clicked... however, what if the user doesn't want to click on anything inf the floorplan and wants to go back to whatever they were doing before they clicked the floorplan... say they just click on the pano and try to move it again... I'd like to close the floorplan and go back to whatever was happening before I ever clicked it in the first place. Somewhat of a similar ...

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 3:21am

Titles for vtour thumbnails on ipad

Additionally, if you want to provide a style for the above, you can use this in lieu: copy(plugin[get(thumbname)].scenetitle, scene[get(i)].title); set(plugin[get(thumbname)].onhover, showtext(get(scenetitle), thumbtextstyle )); Then define a text style for the thumbs: <textstyle name="thumbtextstyle" font="Arial" fontsize="12.0" bold="false" italic="false" background="true" backgroundcolor="0xFFFFFF" alpha="1.0" blendmode="normal" effect="" origin="cursor" edge="bottom" textalign="none" xoffset...

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 3:07am

Titles for vtour thumbnails on ipad

For use on the desktop you can add the following two lines to the <buildthumbs> action (insert them just above the "inc(i);" line): copy(plugin[get(thumbname)].scenetitle, scene[get(i)].title); set(plugin[get(thumbname)].onhover, showtext(get(scenetitle)) ); Which will use the title="xyz" from your <scene>. This works great, on a desktop, but onhover obviously doesn't exist on the iPad... I would love to know how, on an ipad, you can open the thumbnails and have the "title" appear next to, on, o...

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 2:07am

javascript gallery in krpano?

Has anybody successfully implemented a javascript image gallery in krpano? I realize we can use something like simpleviewer in the flash versions, but was looking for an idevice compatible version... Something like nivo or galleria ?