You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 280.

Friday, January 18th 2019, 1:56pm

Author: mstoss

if - else again (SOLVED)

o-kay... I deleted the url parameter from the original hotspot to check this out. Where it is still working with one condition and tracing a proper url, it only traces me a "hotspot[].url with the other. So I now copied the hotspot itself to be available in a "devices="desktop" and "devices="mobile" version: and voila, the switch conditions are working for both lines now! Thank you so much, Klaus! Yours, Michael

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 4:40pm

if - else again (SOLVED)

Hi, I'm going nuts with an if condition at the moment. Whatever I do, only the first part of the if condition is accepted and changing the hotspot(flipspot01).url to different values. The else part is leaving the hotspot[flip01].url unchanged to its original value. Why is this? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 if(device.mobile, trace(is mobile); switch(hotspot[flip01].url,stills/flip-big_01.jpg,stills/flip-big_02.jpg,stills/flip-big_03.jpg); , trace(is other); switch(hotspot[flip01].url,stills/flip-s...

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 4:30pm

When will release new version?

I'm waiting for a "non-prerelease" version as so many others, but don't let us rush Klaus into the George R.R. Martin trap "Winds of Winter" are strong down there in Austria at the moment, so we all should be patient. Michael

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 1:28pm

SOLVED youtubeplayer.xml concept still ok?

When I did not succeed with my old youtubeplayer example I looked into the krpano examples folder, right down to the "v"ideo-examples... did not watch out for the rest of the examples though. Thanks a lot! Michael

Monday, June 4th 2018, 1:54pm

SOLVED youtubeplayer.xml concept still ok?

Hi, is the youtubeplayer.xml concept abandoned? If so, is there a replacement for it to easily include youtube videos? Michael

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 4:11pm

Den check i net...: Video mit Rahmen drumrum mal so, mal so.

Quoted from "toosten" Doppelte Namen bei movie1 & movie2, somit sind videobox-close & bg_videobox nur einmal vorhanden! Verfluchte K... Ja, das ist es. Denkfehler. Ich hatte angenommen, dass die Tochter-Plugins auch universal angesprochen werden können, so wie ja die zugrundeliegende Datei. Aber das war wohl Käse. Vielen vielen Dank! Michael

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 9:54pm

Den check i net...: Video mit Rahmen drumrum mal so, mal so.

Hallo Leute, ich seh mal wieder mit leerem Blick auf den Texteditor... Ziel: ein Hotspot soll ein Video starten, kleiner Rahmen drumrum und Schließkreuz. Klappt mit einem Video einwandfrei, wenn ich ein zweites dazu packe hat nur eines den gewünschten Rahmen. ich seh den Denkfehler nicht. http://www.premiumpano.de/tmp/videotest/ (Am besten den rechten Button zuerst, so soll es etwa aussehen) Wo geht die Info verloren? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 6:38pm

SOLVED krpano offline tour on android (again)

Quoted from "ramirox3" Virtual Tour Pro by Tubbrit, in Play Store. There is a free version Thanks a lot - Just tested the free version. Looks as if it does exactly what I need. I can simply transfer the tour project to a specific folder and it works. Now buying the Pro version :-) (Seems that some users have difficulties to follow the (simple) instruction though. Might be a problem for some of my clients then as well, but that can be dealt with) Thanks again, Michael

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 6:33pm

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" it is doable, just stick to cordova, phonegap and the like. and if you have it, it works for all of your tours. follow their documentation and howtos Thanks a lot. I looked into this and came as far as to create a working project with phonegap, but did not really manage to understand how to publish. Before I started digging further, I read about the Virtual Tour Pro app, mentioned below. That works for me. Nevertheless it sounds charming to have an app, not just ...

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 10:23pm

Hi, sorry if this sounds familiar to you, but I found different approaches here in the forum to make krpano tours run on android devices, but either they don't seem to work or they sound rather demanding. Since I want to offer this to clients, it must be very easy. On my old Android phone (Android 2 :-D) I could simply open a path to some local files in the browser - these times are obviously long gone. In a recent blog post I read, that using "file:///sdcard/my_documents/my_folder/index.html" s...

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 9:36pm

Simple If-Abfrage: Wald-Bäume-Problem?

Vielen Dank, das haut hin! Obwohl ich das Beispiel in der Dokumentation dann verwirrend finde. Hast mir sehr geholfen :-) Michael

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 3:32pm

Simple If-Abfrage: Wald-Bäume-Problem?

Hallo Leute, wo ist das Komma zuviel? - oder was mache ich falsch? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 <action name="a_scale"> trace(v_spot); if( v_spot == 1, trace('test is 1'); set(hotspot[spot-1].scale,2); , v_spot == 2, trace('test is 2'); set(hotspot[spot-2].scale,2) , v_spot == 3, trace('test is 3'); set(hotspot[spot-3].scale,2) ); </action> Ich übergebe die Werte für v_spot an die Aktion und erhalte per trace die Werte für v_spot 1, 2, 3 wie erwartet, aber die Bedingungen s...

Friday, September 1st 2017, 11:04pm

Virtual Tour Editor: "Flashplayer required" obwohl aktuell

Quoted from "gunhill" Nach dem Start des Tour Testingservers sollte es Klappen. Vielen Dank. Wald-Bäume-Problem.

Friday, September 1st 2017, 2:46pm

Virtual Tour Editor: "Flashplayer required" obwohl aktuell

Flash wird bei mir nicht mehr erkannt. Habe in FF die aktuelle Version installiert, dennoch erhalte ich die bekannte Fehlermeldung "ERROR: Adobe Flashplayer required!" wenn ich den Tour-Editor benutzen will. Jemand einen Tip? Beste Grüße, Michael

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 4:35pm

combobox with long list: scrolling controls the pano instead...

Hi, I just got a feedback from a client, that a combobox dropdown list with 15 items can not be scrolled. The panorama seems to catch the mouse control instead. This is true even for the combobox Corfu example https://krpano.com/plugins/combobox/#examples The issue seems present in FF and Chrome on Windows 10 so far. Any idea so far? All the best, Michael

Friday, March 31st 2017, 11:03pm

SOLVED Simple question: KEEPVIEW in VRMode not working?

Did some more searching in the forum and found the right combo in the end :-) https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…68613#post68613 <skin_settings maps="false" (...) webvr_gyro_keeplookingdirection="true" (...) Michael

Friday, March 31st 2017, 9:36pm

SOLVED Simple question: KEEPVIEW in VRMode not working?

Hello, I try to use Source code 1 <hotspot name="vrspot_b1" style="vrspotstyle" ath="122.124" atv="4" onclick="loadscene(scene_w1_b1, null, MERGE|KEEPVIEW);" /> to switch to another panorama from the same spot with different interior styling. What is working fine in normal mode, doesn't work in VRMode. Why is this? I'd appreciate any help very much, Yours, Michael

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 11:24pm

[Solved] VR-Mode first working properly on second try with HTC 10

Solved - have a look here: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=15050

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 11:11pm

[Solved] hotspots not working in VRMode: standard krpano 1.19 vtour droplet

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" you would need to remove also that part from the Aaargh... sure! Thank you so much, Michael