You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 12:23pm

Author: nixons

Force recalculation of layer height on resize - responsive design

Thank you again, Klaus. It works like a charm. For 'calc' i was assuming that.

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 12:11pm

Force recalculation of layer height on resize - responsive design

Hello, to achieve responsive effect i use width="100%" height="calc:stageheight/7". I use 7 layers as buttons and every layer is child of previous so they are automatically stacked. Because of child relations i cannot use height="14%" as parent is no longer STAGE. I dont know how to force recalculation of layers if screen is resized or mobile device is tilted to landscape mode. any ideas? Regards,

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 9:52pm

Last index of string - length

aaaa ok, thought it was somekind of 'pointers' Thank you again

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 2:49pm

it works even without '_' in front...what is that? :)

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 2:22pm

Hi, i wonder hot to get last index, character count in string: e.g. scene[1].title, i want to count characters in custom 'title' tag

Friday, February 19th 2016, 9:06am

Spheretoscreen gives NaN at some point

Hi Klaus, thank you for reply, i understand that. I wonder how can i calculate stage x1, x2 or x3 relative to hotspot ouf of view, see picture below: Regards,

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 9:41pm

Lensflare plugin doesn't work, cant 'get code'

With help from Piotr, now it works. I'm sure they will update release.

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 12:29pm

ok, a saw this... spheretoscreen for hotspots outside the viewport is it possible to extend 'spheretoscreen' calculation?

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 11:50am

Hi, i' am working on floating hotspot indicators using Spheretoscreen function. everything works fine while i'm in 'some default' range of hotspot (seeing hotspot). If i trun around panorama to another side of hotspot (hostpot behind fov), at certain value, the Spheretoscreen function gives me NaN. How can i read' Spheretoscreen' stage coordinates of hotspot behind me? any ideas? regards,

Monday, January 25th 2016, 9:32am

Lensflare plugin doesn't work, cant 'get code'

Hi, i wonder if anybody has the same problem. We bought Lensflare plugin. I can add/edit flares but when i click on 'get code' button, the popup window is empty. any ideas? Regards,

Friday, March 27th 2015, 1:20pm

Animate a layer with Tween option

the tween should now work but it's possible that you don't see the transition but diffrence in size must be noticeable. This action only happens once, when loaded.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 12:29pm

Remove ',default' from tween And you are tweening scale to 1.0 wich is default, try chane that to e.g. 0.8

Friday, March 27th 2015, 12:11pm

i think that you are not calling action correct: First you have 'onlaoded' instead 'onloaded' Second: If action name is 'beat-spots', the correct way to call that is (without 'execute'): Source code 1 onloaded="beat-spots();" BTW, i would avoid character like '-' in the name of action

Friday, March 27th 2015, 12:02pm

Distortion for layers and child elements

Hello, Distortion of layers and child elements would make Krpano even more powerfull. That could be used for creating basic 3D websites. regards, nixons

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 1:57pm

Hello world from Panovirtual

Hello everybody! Now it's been a while since we moved from Easypano to Krpano. It was a 'hard start' but after some time now we can say we have some experience. I would like to show you our work, any comments are welcome. There are a lot of different tours (except 'Turisti─Źna kmetija' - all the same). As you will notice overall complexity of tours descends downwards were the oldest tours are (also made with Easypano). Almost all tours work also in HTML5 Site (Slovenian only - for now): www.panov...