You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 109.

Friday, January 6th 2012, 6:47pm

Author: Stoney

krpano / zoomify solution for multi resolution panoramas on Ipad / Iphone

You can code a krpano / zoomify HTML5 viewer solution that will load the better krpano viewer on platforms that support flash. Your javascript or other code would load the zoomify HTML5 viewer when it detects a non flash platform such as the Ipad or Iphone. Krpano is able to display a Zoomify image pyramid. Note, that the zoomify viewer is only able to navigate the multi resolution panorama using a flat / planar projection. 1. Produce a zoomify image pyramid that the krpano viewer or zoomify HTM...

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 12:02pm

Newbie question; Object movie problems

You might use the included 'editor' plugin to determine the x,y values and fov. Click on the arrow in the upper right hand corner to display the editor values. The commands are documented in the actions / scripting part of the documentation. http://www.krpano.com/docu/actions/#moveto

Friday, August 12th 2011, 2:02am

Dynamically creating many hotspots from AS3

Are you attempting to implement tagging? You should display fewer icons that communicate the fact that there are more tags in a general area. Many of the applications ruin the aesthetics and hinder performance. You should also make a good balance between a responsive application and uneccessary function calls.

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 10:54am

1.0.8.14 pre-release / release-candidate

I am very interested in feature allowing for dealing with the larger file sizes. Also, an update tool is very useful as well :)

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 10:52am

Large PSB Conversion to MultiRes Problem

The ImageMagick libraries recently received a fix for code related to the PSD and PSB file formats. There was a bug where a slice from the right hand side would be placed on the left hand side. I do not know the specifics about what was actually happening in the code. http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 11:30am

Moving hotspots

Maybe he is referring to "plugins" which remain stationary with respect to the stage. "hotspots" are associated with a position or a polygon of the panorama.

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 10:11pm

Gigapixel Brooklyn Bridge

You can see the statue of liberty very well. Great job Joergen. I captured the Brooklyn bridge from the north and south, but not a gargantuan like this one :)

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 10:55am

KRPano Wordpress Shortcode Plugin 2011 - iPhone/iPad Compatible

Hey Sam, http://www.samrohn.com is working well using IE 9 Beta. Let me know if there is something I can test for you.

Friday, January 14th 2011, 8:54am

(Vietnam) Hanoi Panorama

Nice panorama. I especially enjoy looking at all of the scooters at the left and right ends of the lake. What type of equipment did you use to capture the gigapixel panorama? Is that fog or is that pollution? Thank you for sharing it with us :)

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 11:39am

Should use a state machine

You should use the concept of a state machine to determine which scene is loaded. When you trigger the event which loads the next scene such as 'onclick' you should call a function that changes the state and calls another function that makes changes dependent upon the new scene. So the onclick event has a function call with the new state passed as a parameter. <hotsplot name="first" ... onclick="switchScene(first);" ... /> <action name="switchScene"> if(hotspot[ ...

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 2:04am

http://3dhawaii.com/

Pentimo, I thought you might be interested in this use of kml and Google Earth. There are not 360 panos in this tour, but it is similar to what you are doing. http://3dhawaii.com/

Friday, December 31st 2010, 11:36am

360 video stitching method

Has anyone thought about how they are going to stitch 360 video to use in the krpano 1.0.9 alpha/beta release. I planned to do something like this during June of 2010. I was thinking of capturing with 360 fisheye lenses and extracting the frames of video using Quicktime. Then I was going to stitch the first few frames and use the alignment data to batch stitch in Ptgui. Any ideas would be welcome. 360 video players have existed for a while. One problem is that people do not know when 360 video i...

Tuesday, December 21st 2010, 5:46am

WebGL available in Chrome 9 beta,Firefox 4 beta, Webkit nightlies

I just explored the Google labs 3D body using the Chrome 9 beta and Firefox 4 beta browsers. I have not tried the Mac Webkit which needs to be enabled on the command line. Apparently Microsoft Explorer 9 team does not intend to support WebGL which is a bummer because such a large percentage of users are on MS Internet explorer. It would be great to see some panoramic viewer use WebGL. Chrome 9 beta ( Currently examples work better in this implementation ) http://www.google.com/landing/chrome/bet...

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 10:49pm

Very nice programming and presentation

Very nice presentation and programming. I love the graphics that you used to skin the panorama. I miss Madrid and Spain. Hopefully I will have time to visit after the IVRPA conference near Lisbon in June. The horizon does not seem that bad to me and there are things called "Colinas" that can make the horizon not be level ;) You can straighten things in Ptgui by clicking and pulling up and down in the editor in Ptgui. You can also create vertical or horizontal control points in the control point ...

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 10:17am

plugin button, zorder invalid syntax, 1 or 2 buttons disappear when bitmap

Ok, I added the zorder to the plugins again and I did not get a syntax error and the buttons displayed on top of the rectangular graphic. Then, I removed the "editor" plugin which is displayed at the same vertical level as the graphic and all of the buttons disappeared. What is happening? http://stoneyphoto.com/shots360/coral/ Also, the image hotspot was a silly typo. Though it is necessary at times to move the mouse to the edge of a polygon in order to trigger the onover event. Often the onhove...

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 7:54am

plugin button, zorder invalid syntax, 1 or 2 buttons disappear when bitmap

1. I was using the skin/ buttons example as a template for adding a custom set of buttons via the "plugin" along with usage of "button" and "crop". a. Using a plugin to display an image of a bar behind the buttons will conceal some of the buttons and the mouse events. If I disable the bar image then all of the buttons are displayed and work well. b. I tried using the attribute "zorder=2" for the button plugins, but krpano throws a syntax error. c. The buttons concealed seems arbitrary. Example (...

Monday, October 4th 2010, 12:58am

You separate multiple commands using a semicolon inside of quotes

You separate multiplle expressions using a semicolon. Actions are called like functions. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 <action name="foobar" ... </action> <hotspot name="empollon_001" ... onclick="foobar();set(hotspot[fulano].visible,true);set(plugin[descapotable].abierto,true)" ... </hotspot>

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 8:19am

Author: Castillonis

looktohotspot not centered

ToutcoolPedro that is an excellent panorama. I love it : )

Friday, September 17th 2010, 8:23pm

Author: Castillonis

1.7 gigapixel Hotel de Ville

Use Ptgui to fuse or Autopano Giga 2.5 beta to tone map the images. Change the strength and black levels to get the appearance that you want. You can display texture without ruining the highlights when you shoot multiple brackets.