You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 9:41pm

Author: Umalo

Bottom Menu Plugin

You are using cusomized version I made for you with support of headlines. Try properly updating your Krpano version first. E.g. Your plugins folder use old Krpano plugins while your viewer is newer version. See: Link (mozes me i na mail kontaktirati direktno)

Wednesday, February 27th 2019, 4:52pm

Side Menu Plugin (new plugin from today)

That's old code so I have separate code for devices from that time. Find this part: if(device.tablet,set(plugin[%menu_0].css,font-family:Arial; font-size:20px; color:#000000; text-align:left; font-weight:bold);); if(device.mobile,set(plugin[%menu_0].css,font-family:Arial; font-size:20px; color:#000000; text-align:left; font-weight:bold);); if(device.desktop,set(plugin[%menu_0].css,font-family:Arial; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-align:left; font-weight:bold);); And see font size definition...

Friday, February 8th 2019, 8:00pm

Moving Hotspots V2

Someone was busy. Nice work Tuur.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 7:50pm

Elevator Configurator, can layers be modified? floor, wall, ceiling, keypad, etc. Tour inside.

Everything is possible but it depends on how experienced and skilled you are to do it. How much time and efforts you can invest in such a project. One project I did something like that. But instead of having separate PNG files for each part of the image you want to change I decided to have separate complete scenes (exported sphere images) per each set of elements. Having many elements if you have more options would make your tour load to long and being very heavy. Loading new scene if fast and e...

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:45am

You got mail. Link is https://gumroad.com/l/gVBK

Sunday, January 20th 2019, 9:34pm

Extended vtour example demotour-corfu (excluding scene/thumbs)

Try now. Data was not migrated correctly to our new hosting so while this is not fixed I manualy uplodated this example where it should be.

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 9:28pm

Quoted from "james_budge" Hi Is there a way to change the onover colour for each menu tab. This is not supported. That mean you need to customize the current code. Adding new attribute e.g. color_onhover="ff0000" in each group definition and adding code that will handle onhover will do. Don't know what version of the side menu you are using but take care if onhover is already set within the code. Contact me via mail or pm with exact code you are using if you are stuck and need support.

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 12:12am

SIMPLE IMAGE MENU? (for furniture and finishes options)

It is made with customizations of this plugin: https://gum.co/rtMZA

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 12:10am

SIMPLE IMAGE MENU? (for furniture and finishes options)

Yes I know that. It was to expensive to have it online for demo purposes only. While searching for solution where to host it I have it offine ;) Panos folder: 10.216.841.763 bytes in 579.700 file(s), in 150.350 directories Until then only first version of the project on youtube is available: https://youtu.be/6olQNGaFnEU

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 12:05am

Yet another editor...

Please get in touch via mail and I will post you download link for pr12 until I update plugin for latest krpano.

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 5:53pm

Example: iframes (or any other html content) as distorted hotspot

Maybe some of our community js experts could provide workaround knowing and following what is happening with Chrome in last update(s) not being backward compatible with this solution on how to bring Iframe from Krapno. Thanks for confirmation. Let's see....

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 4:46pm

hm, ok even that is an lead. What about others? Can someone please check this. My Chrome is on version: Version 67.0.3396.62 (Official Build) (64-bit) and behaviour of the Iframe youtube video from this link: Link to iframe Video is as on posted images in previous post.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 11:28pm

Today I found that this solution is working strange. Like not all Youtube navigation elements are registered/scaled with video size. Test on Example link: Link index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2369 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2370 It gives like small invisible area (capturing mouse events) that should be scaled with YouTube content but it is not. Try moving mouse over distorted hotspot where is youtube video. In my local example I confirm I can get mute and other content in the ...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 12:54pm

Yet another editor...

Quoted from "plinden" Hi Umalo, I bought your plugin 2016. How can I get a current version? I can not find a download link anywhere. Quoted from "plinden" Kind regards Paul Quoted from "plinden" Hi Umalo, I bought your plugin 2016. How can I get a current version? I can not find a download link anywhere. Answered via PM

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 1:53pm

Postprocessing Plugin Example - Multi-Pass-Blur

Hi Klaus Would it be possible to define area inside sphere where to apply the blur? E.g. Source code 1 set(plugin[pp].blur, 4, ath_top_left,atv_top_left, ath_bottom_left, atv_bottom_left, ath_top_right, atv_top_right, ath_bottom_right, atv_bottom_right); or making bb plugin child of the distorted hotspot and then applying blur?

Friday, May 11th 2018, 9:33pm

Change background color to white not working

Will continue on this thread as it is for same topic. One user reported me he can't change background color with: <krpano version="1.19" bgcolor="0xFF0000"> Gave workaround but still let's check if this is Krpano bug or else. Can someone confirm this to be working, please?

Friday, May 11th 2018, 8:54pm

Doesn't load scene when in krpano is in iframe in hidden tab

Hi Klaus. More intense testing on that link would show you the error case. It doesn't happen every time. It depends on how long you waited to click on the button that makes Iframe visible. As when defined hidden Krpano is starting. There are lot of code behind on autorun="onstart" so it takes some time (menu is automatically generated based on how many scenes project have and many other objects) So, when code start to use stagewidth or stageheight and their sizes are 0 or NaN (also don't underst...

Monday, May 7th 2018, 10:57pm

Doesn't load scene when in krpano is in iframe in hidden tab

Issue here is that Krpano somehow can't know its own size while his parent Iframe has no size as hidden. See example: Link When called directly it is aware of size as there is no hidden Iframe: Link Any known workaround to make Krapno aware if size even when Iframe is hidden? Umalo