You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 1:31pm

Author: Tubbritt

Icon Issues

Hi klaus. There seems to be a problem with the control bar on both iOS and Android. On my Galaxy S8+, there's no initial view of the Gyroscope icon until I rotate my phone from Portrait to Landscape, or the other way around. There's also no 4 arrows for rotating the image ever shown either. iOS 11.2 (iPad Air 2) also has the exact same Gyroscope issue, but does display the 4 arrows for moving the image fine. On various Android Tablets, the Gyroscope icon won't load at all for me. Kind regards Ja...

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 11:14am

krpano 1.19-pr13

Hello. I seem to have found a problem. If I change limitview="auto" to limitview="fullrange" for Flat Images, the image doesn't load correctly. I seem to be seeing a mix of image tiles from different zoom levels when trying to view the full image. Regards James.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 1:12am

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Quoted from "ninerian" Hello Klaus, actually we are trying the Oculus Rift DK2, and the resolution of the tour seems to be lower in direct mode then in the extended mode. Is the Oculus software adjusting the quality when the graphic card isn't so powerful? The PC uses Windows 7 and has a Geforce GTX 750 build in. Extended Mode is no longer supported by Oculus. It has been removed from the latest runtime never to return. So there's not much point in even testing anything in extended mode any mor...

Monday, July 20th 2015, 7:46pm

Developing native Android app - WebGL problem

Quoted Since the WebView used by android has support for WebGL only starting from WebView 36 (which comes shipped only in Lollipop), Does anybody know a workaround or has successfully used the WebView to view in-app VR on smartphones with Kit-Kat or below? Yes, see my post. You can download the free app and run full VR on any device from Ice Cream Sandwich upwards. No need to fake VR when you can make an app that fully supports WebGL. Pano Runner - Android App for Krpano Have a look at this for...

Friday, July 17th 2015, 9:24pm

Pano Runner - Android App for Krpano

Quoted The link does not work. Sorry about that, there was a typo. It's now working. Quoted When I tried to buy the application, the device for which I want, Sony xperia z3 compact, does not appear, You don't have to look for your specific Sony. At this moment in time there is only one free version and one Pro version. If the current free version works for you, then your guaranteed the Pro version will also work. I didn't make any other “device specific” yet because there doesn’t seem to be any...

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 7:48pm

Here's a video showing the difference between the free version and the unbranded / pro version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDqaAn-b9A0 Regards James

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 3:16pm

Hi Ramiro. Very sorry for the delay in getting back to you. My workload got a bit crazy for the last few days. Here's an example of how to store more than one Virtual Tour within the App. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Unzip the data and copy it to your Android Device. Then move it to your .virtual-tour folder So your folder structure will look like this. Regards James

Friday, July 10th 2015, 10:31pm

The free version is now online at Googe Play. https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai…ualworld.vtfree And there's now a Pro version that has no branding whatsoever. https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai…tualworld.vtpro The pro version has a simple generic "Virtual Tour" splash screen and it then directly runs your index.html file so it looks and behaves like a closed native app you have written yourself. Please note that these new versions no longer use the ".pano-runner" folder because of t...

Friday, July 10th 2015, 8:35pm

Hi all. I've submitted this to Google Play so the link to the App above is now dead. I'll post the link to Google Play when it's approved by them. Regards James

Friday, July 10th 2015, 4:48pm

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 2

Quoted but which is the frame that you're talking about? the html page is the one automatically generated by krpano droplets) The one in the link you posted above. Krpano didn't generate that. This code specifically.... Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 </head> <frameset rows="100%,*" cols="100%" frameborder="no" framespacing="0" border="0"> <frame name="XYZZY2" scrolling="auto" src="http://yasjater.altervista.org/virtual_tours/reggiacaserta_vr/tour.html" noresize> <frame name="XYZZY" scrolling="no...

Friday, July 10th 2015, 3:58am

Hi Ramiro. Quoted how should I name folders containing the tours in .pano-runner It doesn't matter. You can give sub folders whatever name you like. See my post above. Pano Runner - Android App for Krpano Quoted and how should I store there? That also doesn't matter. You can store files however you like. Quoted wich index.html should contain hyperlinks to subfolders? Now this is very important. The index.html file that contains the hyper links must be located in the top most folder of the .pano-...

Friday, July 10th 2015, 2:01am

Hi VVZen. The link you provided is only a simple html page that contains a frame which links out to the true URL of the tour.html. This frame is the direct cause of your problems. If I bypass your frame and go to the true location of your tour.html, everything works perfectly. I would suggest you use an iframe instead. Regards James

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 9:23pm

Hi doous. Yes, 360 video with VR is supported. Try this. Click Here to download the examples that come with Krpano. I've modified them so you can just dump all this straight into your .pano-runner folder and launch the App. Kind regards James.

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 7:50pm

Hi VVZen. What are you developing the cardboard apps with? If your only using the html files Krpano generates with an internet browser you have installed on your device, then you can't hide the address bar in iOS because Apple don't allow it. The only way to force full screen on iOS is to write an App. On Android, Chrome or Mozilla will work fine. Regards James

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 3:15pm

Just thinking out loud here. I may removed SD Card support entirely and just submit it to Google Play. This way when you launch the app I can design it so your Virtual Tour / index.html file automatically loads with no need to make any memory selection. Regards James

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 2:56pm

Hi everyone. Any feedback on this app yet? It's been downloaded over 50 times. I need to know if people are having an issues launching Virtual Tours from the SD Card. If you are, can you please tell me what the manufactures name of your device is because when it comes to the path to the SD Card, it seems some manufacture are using different addresses. This only applies to the SD Card from what I gather. The Internal memory is always the same since it's defined by the OS, not the manufacture. I'd...

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 8:14pm

vr_cursor in gyro mode (for better tour experience on mobile)

Sounds like a very good idea to me. I've nearly dropped by iPad Air 2 from trying to press arrows while the gyro is enabled. Regards James.

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 12:23pm

Hi Ramiro. Quoted Great, but how I can store two or more virtual tours? Inside the .pano-runner folder you can create as many sub folders as you like. For example, your folder structure could look like this if you wanted have 4 tours inside Pano Runner. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 /.pano-runner/index.html /.pano-runner/Tour 1/tour.html /.pano-runner/Tour 2/tour.html /.pano-runner/Tour 3/tour.html /.pano-runner/Tour 4/tour.html The index.html file simply needs to contain hyper links to the sub folders....

Monday, July 6th 2015, 8:57pm

I've started a new thread for the Android App now that it's available to download. Pano Runner - Android App for Krpano Regards James.

Monday, July 6th 2015, 8:56pm

Hi all. This discussion originally started in another thread, but it's time to move it to it's own thread now. Pano Runner is an Android App that allows you to store and run one or more Virtual Tours locally on your Android device. This is beta so I'm going to offer a direct link to the file for a while until I get some feedback on any issues found. Once it's running well I will submit it to Google Play. Click HERE to download the App and sample content. Here's a video explaining everything else...