You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 11:19pm

Author: pacolo

krpano HTML5 Multiresolution Preview

Hi, thanks you Arsdezi, but I am trying to hide the watermark with javascript. I've tried it, but it has been unsuccessful. Best Regards.

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 6:04pm

Remove Watermark

Hi Klaus, I want to test HTML5 version, but I have static XMLs files. Is it possible to remove watermark in HTML or JS (I use php) instead of editing all my XML files? ... and very good work Thanks you

Monday, August 9th 2010, 11:07pm

How to test krpano for iphone/ipad in PC?

Quoted from "peterggg" Quoted from "pacolo" You can download Safari navigator for PC, then under the Developer option change the default user-agent to the iPad or iPhone user-agent. Regards Still loads using flash player, I think there are not examples available online for iphone am i right? would I have to buy it just to test it on iphone? I don`t understand your problem. Exactly, in my case, if I try the pano http://www.panorama360.es/europa/spain/E…Formentera.html with Safari 5.0, it's opene...

Monday, August 9th 2010, 4:51pm

How to test krpano for iphone/ipad in PC?

You can download Safari navigator for PC, then under the Developer option change the default user-agent to the iPad or iPhone user-agent. Regards

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 9:04pm

iPad and FOV

Hi Klaus, just one question. I am using the same xml for iPad and Flash, and for the same FOV the iPad pano view is closer than the Flash pano at the same size of viewport. For instance, with a FOV of 90 I have a good view on iPad, but a bit far for the flash view. I think that 90 FOV of iPad is aproximately 75 FOV for flash. If I select a 75 FOV is good for my flash pano, but a bit blurred for iPad. Is possible to enhance this tip? Also, one detail more but less important. In kmakemultires.conf...

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 5:11pm

Fly Across New York

Very good , but as not simple as you say. A pair of tips if likes you: Leave the user to interact with the pano, wait for a moment to switch to automatic mode. I am dreaming about listening the sound, automatic mode, with a planet view mode and changing FOV. Allow to hide controls in fullscreen mode. I will bookmark it !!! regards

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 12:12am

HIGHSHARP

Hi Klaus, very hard work. And my question. Is Highsharp changed or lost in this beta 7?. Also, I was testing beta 6 and it seemed that after change from a initial view with HIGHSHARP to full screen view, mode is changed from HIGHSHARP to HIGH, and when I come back to normal view mode keeps HIGH. I don't know if I am crazy. Best Regards.

Monday, February 2nd 2009, 10:41pm

Comments?

Any comment?, Klaus Best Regards

Thursday, January 22nd 2009, 11:40pm

Fine tunning HIGHSHARP mode

Hi Klaus, one more. If somebody doesn't likes default parameters of highsharp mode, give the possibility to configure them. I am thinking about something like Photoshop parameters: Amount, Radius and Threshold. And more, to allow set those parameters separely to FOV min, and to FOV max. In the middle interpolate its values. The same picture at different FOV perhaps does not needs the same sharping. ...and I enjoy with your work. Regards. Pacolo.

Thursday, January 22nd 2009, 11:27pm

Select the pano as a Cover Flow image list

Hi Klaus, this wish is to have a plugin that allows to select the pano as is usual today for music in some devices: as a Cover Flow image list (see attachment from iTunes). Of course, allowing full screen mode. Asking for, is easy...

Tuesday, December 30th 2008, 12:51am

RE: RE: RE: .... krpano XMAS Edition - let it snow ;-)

...one more, but snow only possible one of each 50 years. Bridge L'Assut de L'Or !!! Happy new year from Valencia ¡¡¡¡ Paco.