You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

Thursday, August 27th 2009, 12:41am

Author: totaln00ber

Offline Support — "k-non-protect"

Hi Klaus, kprotect is good if you want to export just the player with optional plugins to put onto a CD / DVD. But what if you want to export an entire webpage project "as is" along with HTML pages, images, javascripts, et cetera... and are not worried about security ? What is your suggestion for this? Because of offline security, if a user loads the CD / DVD but does not have an internet connection, they won't be able to access the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager to allow the content on the...

Monday, April 6th 2009, 8:56pm

krpano 1.0.8 beta 7

Quoted from "milotimbol" Question When would you typically use a scene? Would you put an entire tour like 8-15 spots in here? Hi Klaus, Would like to know the answer to this question as well. Because it is A LOT of work to convert our current multiple XML virtual tours over to scenes using just one XML file with all the panoramas included. And would the performance be better and faster to put entire tours in ONE scene ? So to convert or not to convert, that is the question.

Friday, March 27th 2009, 7:29pm

Jumping & jerking - what's the fix ?

Quoted from "Tuur" Quoted from "totaln00ber" Try turning off "Enable Hardware Acceleration" in the Flash settings. ...found it and it helps quite a lot I turned off Hardware Acceleration because it kept freezing in Fullscreen Mode. Once I turned that off, it was smooth sailing.

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 5:16pm

Jumping & jerking - what's the fix ?

Try turning off "Enable Hardware Acceleration" in the Flash settings.

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 11:30pm

Scrolling Thumbnails

Instead of <panoToLoadXml>s1</panoToLoadXml> can it be an action instead ? So <action> action1 </action>. It would be good to run an action so that this plugin can be used to display still images instead of loading an XML file for panoramas. Great work Shanti !!

Friday, March 6th 2009, 7:01pm

Scrolling Thumbnails

Thank you. It is very good that you've included the source, but not everyone has Flash CS3 / CS4 and know how to program.

Thursday, March 5th 2009, 9:10pm

Scrolling Thumbnails

Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 <thumboptions> <thumbW>150</thumbW> <thumbH>70</thumbH> <InitialAlpha>0.2</InitialAlpha> <font_type>Arial</font_type> <font_size>20</font_size> <font_alpha>1</font_alpha> <font_color>0xffffff</font_color> </thumboptions> Are these all the available options? Or are there more coming? Would like to see options such as animation speed/amount, offset amount, spacing amount, minimum number display, and width (pixels/percentage) added. But this is very awesome so far!

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 11:15pm

Sound button

Would love to see a new sound plugin to load another XMl file for playlists; as well add play, pause, previous track, next track. ...well, at the very minimum, would like to see a pause feature instead of just enable (play) and disable (stop).

Wednesday, February 25th 2009, 9:51pm

RE: XML based scrolling thumbnails - code and link

Quoted from "Graydon" http://testsite.marlincreek.com/demo/xmlscroll/ Hmmm, you can probably re-use this as a Still Photos Gallery with Carousel. Oh the possibilities of Krpano ! If you can make it auto-scroll the thumbnails AND have it continuous / never ending, then that would be awesome!

Tuesday, February 24th 2009, 12:49am

krpano 1.0.8 beta (Flash10, QTVR, Zoomify, Partials Panos, ...)

Hi Klaus, Just tried kprotect.exe , everything worked nicely in the generated EXE file except for the combobox and soundinterface plugins. Even though the path was correct, krpano wasn't able to find the 2 plugins. Maybe a bug ?

Monday, February 23rd 2009, 11:43pm

krpano 1.0.8 beta (Flash10, QTVR, Zoomify, Partials Panos, ...)

Quoted from "tonnes" Looks great Klaus! I have an unlimited domain license. Can you explain the "branding free" additional license? I don't see anything on your purchase page. Dave Here: http://krpano.com/buy/brandingfree/

Thursday, February 19th 2009, 9:44pm

Anchors

Thanks for the input Graydon. Also have a look here: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/deep_linking.html The part where they mention my_home_page.html#about_us with each "section" having an anchor. What I was getting at would be similar to that, but each "section" would be the XML file or a anchor name instead. So the visitor would see the URL change but the page never refreshes; which then they can copy the URL / link easily from the Address Bar to share with others instead of using a ...

Thursday, February 19th 2009, 12:50am

Anchors

But using krpano.html?pano=pano2.xml would still load the page again. It would be best if it was an Anchor Link so that the page doesn't refresh. And the link displaying the 2nd pano can be copied as the URL by the user so they can go back to the page at a later date directly to pano2 instead of loading pano1 first. Hopefully that makes sense.

Wednesday, February 18th 2009, 11:24pm

Anchors

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" http://krpano.com/krpano.html No worky

Monday, February 16th 2009, 9:45pm

Anchors

Is there a way to set anchors for a bunch of panos in one XML file? For example, if I have a virtual tour with 6 panos and want to start off on the 2nd pano, then I would link the page like this: Source code 1 http://www.yoursite.com/krpano.html#pano2 Is this configurable somehow or does it require a plugin or will it be a feature for the future ?

Monday, February 9th 2009, 11:49pm

video panorama

Hey Klaus, Are you able to combine video panoramas with the map and radar, this: http://www.krpano.com/krpano.html?pano=e…s/tour/tour.xml That would be awesome if possible. I guess you would need a path or a trail for the moving route; possibly integrate it with Google Maps as well? Maybe a future feature ??

Thursday, February 5th 2009, 7:50pm

How camera without to click mouse button.

That's terrible in terms of user-friendliness and functionality.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 8:13am

ComboBox Options

Thanks a bunch Klaus! Found out how to embed a font as well: http://www.gotoandlearnforum.com/viewtop…&t=14638#p74303

Wednesday, January 28th 2009, 8:10am

ComboBox Options

Ok, so to change the font color to white, where would I put Source code 1 combobox.setStyle("color", 0xFFFFFF); in the actionscript ? Is it somewhere in the krpano_as3_interface.as ? I'm pretty new to Flash CS3. Any help would be

Tuesday, January 27th 2009, 11:49am

ComboBox Options

Everything is working good now. Just playing with the .FLA file for the combobox, is there a way to change the font family, font color, and the font size? I couldn't find the reference in the actionscript ?