You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 12:48am

Author: Luca Vascon

Local browsing in an exhibition, help!

Quoted from "tomasparks" if you need apache install xampp I'm sorry, opened the pageI really get scared, all things I don't know and don't want to learn :-O I'm strongly ADD, In this moment the anxious state says "just tell me what kind computer doctor I've to call and the words I've to say"

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 12:45am

Thankyou! I've got a router, and a computer running win10 and krpanoserver. The computer is fixed ip, the adresses are like http://192.168.1.2:8090/luna.html No apache or native americans :-) firewall exception was made. If the phone (in dhcp range) has the data connection on the page stays white and doesn't load. If you cut the data off, it works.

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 8:35pm

I've this situation. On the grounds of an exhibition a win10pc with krpano local server running. I've got a router making a free local wifi "krpanowifi" not connected to internet. I've got some qrcodes pointing to pc's ip/port/krpano.html. I pick up the phone, choose to enter the open local "krpanowifi" and then connect with the qrcode reader. Nothing works, unexistent page If I do turn OFF mobile datas on the phone, it WORKS If the PC is connected to the internet, it WORKS What'm doing wrong? T...

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 12:54am

android fullscreen is gone

I always end up with a tedious white bar on the side, it impairs the visual and the cardboard... :-(