You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 146.

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 2:53pm

Author: PanoramicWEB

BING and GOOGLEMAP Has Big BUG using over 200 spots.

Hello Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, I have already written to you mail. I will check this, but as written the spots are rendered/displayed by the particular maps api - the means the spots in the Google Maps plugin will be rendered by the Google Maps API and the spots in the Bing Maps plugin will be rendered by the Bing Maps API. And when these APIs perform differently (good or bad) that depends mainly on the API itself and not on krpano. Best regards, Klaus Hello, THOMAS RAUSCHER send this samp...

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 2:17pm

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, I have already written to you mail. I will check this, but as written the spots are rendered/displayed by the particular maps api - the means the spots in the Google Maps plugin will be rendered by the Google Maps API and the spots in the Bing Maps plugin will be rendered by the Bing Maps API. And when these APIs perform differently (good or bad) that depends mainly on the API itself and not on krpano. Best regards, Klaus Hi again, Thank you for your answer, Maybe...

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 9:00pm

Klaus No Answer?

Hello again Klaus, Is there an answer for this. Will you say anything about this? Thank you and waiting for your answer. Best Regards.

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 1:54pm

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" "if over 1000 or 2000, it start to not work krpano or makes so so slow down" hm what do you expect? with an old system/browser you can handle less spots, with a modern system more. for something like this you would need to make your own map plugin which only displays priority spots if you zoom out and shows more if you zoom in. Bing has no problem with 2000 , google maps plugin has problem i think Klaus will check and find solution. 200 is not so much spot, we ma...

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 9:34am

Dear Klaus, We made a project and we take more than 2000 photos and use photos 2000 spots in googlemaps and bingmaps. Google maps plugin problems: Bing maps it is working but in Google spots if over 1000 or 2000, it start to not work krpano or makes so so slow down.And over 200 spots in googlemap onover working with a latency. There is a Bing maps problem too: <layer name="maps" .... zoom="17" onmapzoomed=" get(layer[map].zoom)" > İf you change the zoom level it gives always “17” with this get(l...

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 9:34am

Dear Klaus, We made a project and we take more than 2000 photos and use photos 2000 spots in googlemaps and bingmaps. Google maps plugin problems: Bing maps it is working but in Google spots if over 1000 or 2000, it start to not work krpano or makes so so slow down.And over 200 spots in googlemap onover working with a latency. There is a Bing maps problem too: <layer name="maps" .... zoom="17" onmapzoomed=" get(layer[map].zoom)" > İf you change the zoom level it gives always “17” with this get(l...

Friday, February 16th 2018, 12:27pm

Author: AKSAN Bros

Possible to add KML shape file to google map

We have a software pm me from info@panoramicweb.net

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 10:44am

About flash requirement problems

Thank you. If hotspot plugin mask will be in html5 then we will turn back to html5. we are making two designs for desktop flash, for mobile html5. Thank you for your turn back

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 10:41am

About flash requirement problems

Dear Klaus, Our system need flash because of some properties in html5 not working. We want you to add changable description for flash requirement page. Users in other language or other countries can'not understand. If you can add text part of requirement page we can describe to where to download flash or what to do to activate flash. Can you add in html or js file for users can change description or can add flash player page link? Like this will be better. Yours says only flash player required. ...

Monday, January 16th 2017, 9:53pm

WHERE ARE YOU JAYDEE, and KLAUS can you check this problem please :)

Hello, I'm calling and sending so many mail to jaydee for a time for swfaddress.js plugin. The plugin work in 1.8 but not work in 1.9 for html5, but in flash its working, Klaus please can you check it and html5 apis make like 1.8 before? Because hundreds of times i write and call personel for jaydee (alexandr) and didnt turn back to me and i think to everyone. We can'not use swfadress, or do you have a plan better than jaydees swfadress for krpano?

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 2:10pm

Biggest And Most Complex Krpano Project Ever - Vr.mersin.bel.tr

Quoted from "Muxi" Quoted from "AKSAN Bros" is this ok for your question why we are using flash in desktop and html5 in mobile? If we used html5 in desktop, this project will not be complex as flash. Check our system full. If nobody is using Flash anymore what Sense does it make to build up a tour with it You think People will install a dead and dangerous tool just to watch your tour Only mozilla users installing it, chrome and ie inside, nobody? think about it for two times.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 11:10am

Unsupported xml elements / variables / actions: Flashplayer related: colorcorrection, blendmode, usecontentsize, smoothing, fscommand()Common: xml.content, bgcolor, lasterror, onloaderror, cursors, reloadpano(), freezeview()Multiresolution related: downloadlockedlevel, progressive, frame, framesLensflare: lensflareset, lensflare, addlensflare(), removelensflare()Keyboard/Mouse: movetocursor, cursorsize, headswing,Pano-Formats: rotate, strip, flip, qtvr, zoomifyGlobal Layer Settings: image.layer,...

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 4:39pm

IOS 10 problem with 1.8.6

Hello, It is not a iframe problem. Because it was working on ios 9.x if you have you can check. this page www.anadolupark360.com and not used iframe. Klaus any news from your side?

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 4:24pm

Quoted from "Tuur" Hi Tuur, For krpano ofcourse flash, why because distorted hotspots and masks not working in html5. any idea :)

Monday, October 10th 2016, 10:45pm

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" Error, Adobe Flashplayer required! For desktop Flash ofcourse, if you use html5 webgl, it will be not most complex :) mobile is html5 . what is your browser?

Monday, October 10th 2016, 3:05pm

This project made for Mersin City. http://vr.mersin.bel.tr is project adress 8 Months work, 30000km drive by car, 330km flight with drone. More than 15000 photos and totally 2130 panorama in same tour. More than 100 night and day shift. More than 340 Air panorama, more than 20 past and future shift panorama #vrmersinhttps://vr.mersin.bel.tr English, Deutch, Arabic and Turkish Enjoy our web page.

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 10:26pm

Quoted from "Birdseye" I have the same problem with the blinking, after upgrading from Ios 10.0.1 to 10.0.2. A friend of mine with the same Iphone (6+), who participate in the Ios Beta project has no problem with the Beta vesrsion 10.1.0. Yvan Hello Yvan, are you using swfadress ?

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 6:23pm

vr.mersin.bel.tr/mobile/maps.xml vr.mersin.bel.tr/mobile/actionload.xml vr.mersin.bel.tr/mobile/swfaddress.xml vr.mersin.bel.tr/mobile/swfaddresspano.xml vr.mersin.bel.tr/mobile/ana_sanalgezintimobile.xml No we are using spotstyle too , you can check with debugger. Did you have an idea for swfadress too? https://vr.mersin.bel.tr/mobile/test.html https://vr.mersin.bel.tr/mobile/test19.html thanks waiting for your news.

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 12:21pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOkLNd1KRJY you can check this video, with ios 9 no problem only ios 10 and above, with 1.8.6 . the new problems 1.19 has serius bugs with swfadress, and swfaddress null https://vr.mersin.bel.tr/mobile/index.html https://vr.mersin.bel.tr/mobile/index19.html and second problem opening time is so long, we have so many elements in xml, 1.8.6 working but 1.19 opening time gets so long time but works with no problem, but waiting so so much time. (before not) is there a...

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 9:24am

Hi Klaus 1.8.6 has problems with ios10, while rotating page panorama start to blinking, but ios 9 no problem or android or the others vr.mersin.bel.tr can you check please, opening get time appx 5 seconds