You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 936.

Monday, December 5th 2016, 3:09pm

Author: HansNyb

Bug in latest version 1.19.pr8

OK it is solved This was the culprit parent="video1" Really? It seems that this version has become very sensible to things which are not detectable by xml errors but also for other rather peculiar errors. I do not know why i Used the video hotspot as a parent realy, most proberly it has been copied from some site where I found a similar setup as this i back from 2012 and I had absoluelly know knowledge in coding these things at that time. After looking through the documentation I can see that an...

Monday, December 5th 2016, 2:44pm

Ok I have detected where the problem is but I am stuck. The actual video is not the problem but the hotspot below By changing between devices="Html5 " and flash I found that when I set it for HTML5 the whole tour just opens as a black page. Disabling the whole hotspot also opens the tour. What is in this code that does not work in the 1.19 pr8 in a way that can completelly stop the tour from opening- <hotspot name="zoomvideo" zorder="90" url="images/video.png" distorted="true" devices="html5" sc...

Monday, December 5th 2016, 1:19pm

Totally different from this bug I also have another problem. I succesfully updated all my tours except one. The last and oldest tour just does not work after updating. This one http://dnm.360-foto.dk (old version that works fine) Flash works fine but HTML5 stops immidiatelly after opening it. You can not initiate the tour when you click Start. It took me several hours to find out at last that someting is wrong with the video settings in the first pano. Thats why it all stops when the vido starts...

Monday, December 5th 2016, 12:54pm

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Of course not - scale is a Number and an empty string is not an Number - that setting is just wrong. But it is allowed in the standard generation from the droplets. <scene name="scene_01" title="Den Lille Havfrue" onstart="" thumburl="panos/01.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading=""> Whats the difference?

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 8:16am

What does prerelease mean

I need to ask what it means that all the new versions you are posting are prerelease versions. Does it mean that they at some time stops working? I know that this happened with one of your older preview versions. This is important to know for us who deliver the tours to customers. Currently I have 12 tours I recently delivered to the national museum which now have to be exchanged due to the recent changes from Apple IOS 10.

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 1:00pm

IPad bad behavior in IOS10

Thanks But how come that it all works fine in fullscreen from an Homescreen button. I assume this is also why my iBook widgets are not affected.

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 9:27am

I went through the changes since 1.18.5 to see if I could find anything related to this but I cannot find it. The fact is that in 1.18.5 style setting for scale overrides an existing scale setting in hotspot. In 1.19.pr7 a scale setting in the hotspot overides one in styles. When I started using styles for the hotspots I already had a template for the hotspots with a scale setting and as the style setting could override it, I did not remove it. As far as remember I did not do it as in some cases...

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 12:15am

I did some tests and apparently fact is that it always been a bug. Scale settings in the plugin should override settings in style. Fact is they have not done that at least not in the version 1.18.4 and 1.18.5 In the new version they do, so now you can change scale for individual plugins and still change all others by just changing style.

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 11:18pm

Her another random tour . Just update and relaod

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 11:06pm

I did not change anything at all I just updated the js and swf files and reloaded

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 4:39pm

What the ... is going on here. I just updated to latest version and my hotspots are doubled in size Apparently scale="0.5" does not work any longer

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 11:57am

I have now also tested other browsers. Both Chrome and Firefox has the same bad behavior as Safari. Jumping hotspots and bad jumpy panning and zooming. Atomic Web and Dolphin has perfect behavior. Very smooth and the hotspots are fixed. Also the same tours which I have as iBooks behaves perfect. This is really irritating Here is my latest tour for testing but all my tours since 5 years are now completely unacceptabel on iPad unless you use one of the alternative browsers. http://360-foto.dk/audi...

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 10:08am

After the last updates in IOS10 all my tours behaves very bad in Safari. I just updated to last version without any change. Blinking and jumping when zooming and panning. I still have not updated my iphone 6 It has IOS 9.3.5 and it works perfect. The weird thing is that if you save the tour as a homescreen button and open from it everything works fine.

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 2:00pm

Auto tour and update title

Can anyone help me how to get the title updated in an autotour. I am using this code. <action name="auto"> oninterrupt(break);lookto(360,5,90,smooth(100,10,50), false);wait(5);nextscene(),wait(8);lookto(360,5,90,smooth(100,50,7), false);wait(3);nextscene();wait(8);lookto(360,-12,70,smooth(30,20,7), false);wait(3);nextscene();wait(8);lookto(360,20,80,smooth(30,20,7), </action> <action name="nextscene"> if(%1 != findnext, set(i,0)); txtadd(scenexml,'<krpano>',get(scene[%i].content),'</krpano>'); i...

Monday, November 14th 2016, 9:30am

Fatal Error HTML

What is going on. Some of ny tours are getting this Fatal Error for HTML. NOT for Flash, And only in Safari and Chrome. Firefox works fine. It seems to happen if I download the full tour or just the xml file from the server.

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 9:55am

iBook on iPhone problem

Thanks Klaus The XML solution worked. Hans

Monday, June 27th 2016, 10:12pm

iBook on iPhone problem

1.287 views on my post and not one single comment. Klaus you must have some info on what is going on. Why is iphone different than iPad, On iPad the actual size the elements are proportional to is 768x1064 even if actual pixels of the screen are 1536x2048. The elements do not use the actual pixels. The same is true on iPhone and websites and also iBook elemnts adapt to this. But NOT the elements in the HTML widgets they are shown in the actual pixelsize of the screen.. I Found another iBook whit...

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 7:01pm

iBook on iPhone problem

My large museum iBook 1.5 gb is about to be ready. Everything is fine on ipad but when I tried install it on my new iphone 6 I discovered that all stage elements are reduced to about half size. This makes all text impossible to read and you can not use the menu at all. Viewing it as a normal webpage everything is OK. The intro pages made in ibooks author are correct. The index file I use is reduced to minimum code as recomended and everything works perfect on iPad. There is no info in ibooks aut...

Monday, April 25th 2016, 9:44am

Error in downloaded index file.

Problem solved in Safari. In my developers menu there is a setting for Disable local files restriction. After boooking that all files work. BUT that does not explain why a simple zip- upload- download can change the behaviour of the index file

Monday, April 25th 2016, 9:31am

Error in downloaded index file.

Unfortunatelly the problem may be much worse than I thought at first. I made a small testtour and zipped the tour. Uploaded it to my server and downloaded it with browser. The dezipped tour gives same error offline but if you upload the dezipped version it works fine from server. On Mac the problem happens in Safari but II discovered that Chrome does not work at all offline. I thought that problem was solved long ago. Actually Chrome now automaticallly opens the flashversion offline even if the ...