You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 2:52pm

Author: michel

Interrupt able nonblocking lookto() - stoplookto()

Hi, globule22 already asked for something similar, and KLAUS answered him: Quoted from "klaus.krpano" A non-blocking lookto call can be stopped by calling again a non-blocking lookto with the current view coordinates - e.g. Source code 1 lookto(get(view.hlookat),get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov),true,true); Best regards, Klaus Thank you both... SAlut.

Thursday, November 28th 2013, 1:55pm

Interrupt able nonblocking lookto() - stoplookto()

Hi Klaus, Like Christmas is near, I have a wish ... We have lookto() as blocking action and interrupt able with oninterrupt() action... We have tween() action interrupt able with stoptween() action... And we have lookto() as nonblocking action but not interrupt able (at least I do not find a way to do)... So that's my wish: an Interrupt able nonblocking lookto() action... something like stoplookto() .... Best regards, Michel.

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 7:18pm

krpano 1.0.8.15 (Updated)

Hi Klaus, The Editor plugin seems to have a bug with hotspots... Try adding the Editor plugin in an example with more than 1 hotspot like as the textstyles.xml for example... Open the editor you will see that only 1 hospot is listed... SAlut.

Monday, April 2nd 2012, 9:14pm

Plugin-Dragging for iDevices

Hi all, This is a really annoying problem... It seems that this behaviour has some relation with the onLongClick (or something similar) feature, that makes popup the fullscreen option (and affects the other events).... In my opinion, as Krpano does not needs this flashplayer feature as it already manages Fullscreen function by his own, this onLongClick event could be annulled in some way (if possible)... KLAUS There is another behaviour affecting the correct function of Krpano due to this onLong...

Friday, November 18th 2011, 11:15pm

Alignment?

Hi 360icon, On the Ipad I get an error: Source code 1 2 FATAL ERROR: virtualtour0.xml - xml parsing failed! In line 83 you have a ath & atv attribute duplicated at the end. This cause the parsing error... To check for parsing errors on your xml files, you can open them directly on a browser... SAlut.

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 3:11am

iPad interface for krpano tours (MAC droplet added)

Hi Andrey, Seems you has solved it ... I found another little thing... I have difficulties in accessing the help button... I think is not really an issue of your interface but an behaviour due to the krpano log access at the extreme right-bottom corner that disallow access to your button behind it... You can see the area that I suppose correspond to this log area access by staying a few seconds inside, then the ipad feature copy pops up. Probably, it should be better avoid this region. SAlut

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 11:04pm

Hi Andrey, Testing your DEMO for iPad example on an Ipad, I noticed a strange behaviour... After loading the page, when scrolling the thumbs to the left quickly, they disappears out of the screen without doing the rebound... After going fullscreen or calling next scene, the thumbs returns back again. This does not happens with your DEMO for Iphone example (tested on Ipad) edited: So, after trying again, it appears that this happens also on the Iphone version .... SAlut.

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 10:35pm

variable syntax in url

Hi Philippe, In your code the image type is cube, not cubestrip ... The code corrected: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 <scene name="scene3" onstart="startscene(Pano1);"> <action name="startscene"> txtadd(preview.url,%1,/preview.jpg); txtadd(image.cube.url,%1,/,%1,_%s.jpg); </action> <preview type="CUBESTRIP" url="" /> <image> <cube url=""/> </image> </scene> SAlut.

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 5:08pm

variable syntax in url

Hi Philippe, Or following your approach, you can do: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 <scene name="scene3" onstart="action(startscene);"> <action name="startscene"> set(var1,MyPanoName); txtadd(preview.url,get(var1),/preview.jpg); txtadd(image.cubestrip.url,get(var1),_%s.jpg); </action> <preview type="CUBESTRIP" url="" /> <image> <cube url=""/> </image> Or similar: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 <scene name="scene3" onstart="startscene(MyPanoName);"> <action name="startscene"> t...

Monday, November 7th 2011, 9:47pm

BUG <plugin ... pausedonstart=true ...

Great... No Bug now ... Thanks Klaus... SAlut.

Monday, November 7th 2011, 4:52pm

Hi Andrey, Beautiful clean work... I will buy this one when ready... Chapeau ... SAlut.

Monday, November 7th 2011, 4:35pm

onvideocomplete not working properly on iphone/ipod (BUG?)

Hi Nupsi, Quoted It´s not working either, Michel The iPhone 4 wont remove the video if it´s paused. All that happens is that the video is paused and if you click it again it continues to play. That's normal ... the code removes the video only if a stop() action is called (in fact, it removes the video when the current time is 0 (this is what happens after a stop() call ) after calling a pause() or stop() action ... See line 18 of the previous code)... Here a modified code to removes the video al...

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 10:03pm

onvideocomplete not working properly on iphone/ipod (BUG?)

Hi Nupsi, ispaused is not an event but a variable that can be checked at any time... I am not sure if the following code match your needs but here it is, in the hope it can help (sorry if I am off topic). It would remove the video after a stop() action (but only if the video has already been played partialy or totally) Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 <plugin name="video" ... onvideoready="check_ispaused();" /> <action name="check_ispaused"> if(plugin[vi...

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 7:31pm

BUG <plugin ... pausedonstart=true ...

Hi KLAUS, After playing with the last videoplayer version 1.0.8.14 (build 2011-10-21) it seems that there is a BUG in using the pausedonstart attribute... As a test, edit the video-hotspot example, changing hotspot by plugin, like this: Source code 33 34 35 <!-- note - the url of the video must be always relative to the main krpano swf file --> <plugin name="videospot" onvideoready="trace('ispaused returns = ',ispaused )" ..... As the attribute pausedonstart is set to true, the variable ispaused...

Friday, November 4th 2011, 5:21pm

Combobox ghosting when going fullscreen

Hi, The bug happens also onresize... So the workaround should include an onresize event too: Source code 1 2 3 4 <events name="combobox_workaround" keep="true" onenterfullscreen="plugin[combobox].closeList()" onexitfullscreen="plugin[combobox].closeList()" onresize="plugin[combobox].closeList()"/> SAlut,

Friday, November 4th 2011, 4:47pm

Combobox ghosting when going fullscreen

Hi Thomas, In the wait, a workaround to avoid this bug, could be: Source code 1 <events name="combobox_workaround" keep="true" onenterfullscreen="plugin[combobox].closeList()" onexitfullscreen="plugin[combobox].closeList()" /> SAlut.

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 6:09pm

IFNOT is not working

Hi krTim, Using get() inside the condition is not needed: Quoted from "ifnot doc" The var1 or var2 can be a variables or values. When var1 or var2 is a variable then the content of the variable will be used for comparison. Only when using a 'strict' comparison operator (=== or !==) then var1 and var2 must be variables (or null). Your code should be: Source code 1 <action name="test">ifnot( xml.scene == fitness , trace(xml.scene); );</action> SAlut.

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 12:49pm

HTML5 Viewer - version 1.0.8.14 - "Range error: Maximum call stack size exceeded"

Hi srisa, Quoted That tour plays well on flash viewer but doesn't work on javascript viewer. In your code, you call an action called onstart from the "onstart" event of the <krpano> node: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <krpano version="1.0.8" onstart="action(onstart);"> <action name="onstart"> trace(starting the pano); loadscene(kitchen, null, MERGE); </action> ..... First, In my opinion it is always a bad idea to use the same name as any already existing element... If you change the name of your ons...

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 8:50pm

xml.scene acting weird.

Sacha... I think you are making a mistake here. Try this code: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <action name="incorrect"> if(xml.scene == get(xml.scene), trace(the condition is true); , trace(the condition is false); ); </action> it return the condition is false Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <action name="correct"> if(xml.scene == xml.scene, trace(the condition is true); , trace(the condition is false); ); </action> it return the condition is true Quoted from "IF - Doc" 2. Comparing two variables or values...

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 7:33pm

xml.scene acting weird.

Hi Sacha, I try your code and I am not able to understand your request.... But I note an error in your second if call... get(xml.scene) should be xml.scene Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 <action name="nextscene"> if(%1 != findnext, set(i,0)); set(scenename,get(scene[get(i)].name)); trace(scenename,' ',get(xml.scene)); if(scenename == xml.scene, trace('scene checked is next'); inc(i); if(i == scene.count, set(i,0)); loadscene(get(scene[get(i)].name), null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); , inc(i)...