Search results 1-20 of 27.

Friday, February 4th 2011, 10:14pm

Author: ronaldtichelaar

krpano 1.0.8.12

Wow, that Muse video is awesome!!

Sunday, November 22nd 2009, 12:26pm

Smartphone / Iphone support ?

found this in via the 360cities forum, http://janvrsinsky.com/spherical-panoram…wer-for-iphone/ Not sure if its java or 3Dcss, both work on the iPhone i believe. Maybe it's possible to make a small extension to krpano, when no flash is detected switch over to a lightweight java/3Dcss player, loading the preview image (small enough to load when limited download speed is available) I wouldn't go for a panorama viewer app, those exist already. I think it's more important to be able to view an inter...

Wednesday, August 26th 2009, 8:55pm

3 Virtual Tours with 86 SCENES

Wow, these are excellent , love the transition into the interior of the apartments.

Friday, July 17th 2009, 10:03pm

"Kosatka" Yacht. Finish of the "Volvo ocean race 2008-2009".

Hi Wiskey, nice pano!! May I ask how you stitched the pano? I presume you patched the stitching errors by creating cubetiles and corrected those in PSD?

Wednesday, July 8th 2009, 1:15am

NH Lake Panos

Wow Kirk, these are beautiful!! I absolutely love the first one. The other three are also very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Wednesday, July 8th 2009, 1:04am

Sunset at Schokland (NL)

Hi, I shot these two panos yesterday evening an hour after a thunderstorm passed overhead. The sun colored the clouds lovely pinkish. The images were taken at the former island 'Schokland', 10KM from where I live. Click link below for the 360 flashplayer: http://www.ronaldtichelaar.nl/forumposts/autopano/red/ Click link below for the 360 flashplayer: http://www.ronaldtichelaar.nl/forumposts/autopano/green/ Location: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s…012027&t=h&z=17 Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 8th 2009, 1:01am

question about saturation of pano

Thanks Tim2420 and mds, this is indeed Norway, Kongsberg to be exactly. This is one of the many small water basins on top of the mountain that were used to drive the elevators for the silver-mines (in the 1800s).

Sunday, July 5th 2009, 10:10pm

Great, thank you for taking the time to look!!

Saturday, July 4th 2009, 5:32pm

Hi, I would like to ask what you think about the image linked below, is it to saturated or not? http://www.ronaldtichelaar.nl/forumposts…o/sachsentjern/ After looking at the image for a long time and adjusting it again and again I'm not sure anymore.

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 3:29pm

Having Color Problem

Hi Konakid, Quoted I take my APP stitched tiff without a color profile into CS4, My original photos are with profile sRGB Nikon 4.0.0.3001. But when I'm done converting, it tells me my Color Space is RGB You can add many colorprofiles (adobe RGB, sRGB, ProPhoto, device specific) to an image in a certain colorspace (RGB, CMYK, LAB), the colorprofile tells the editor (photoshop) how the colors of; in your case the recorder (DSLR probably); relate to the R,G,B values in RGB colorspace and that way ...

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 8:09pm

krpano 1.0.8 beta 8

Wow Klaus, you've outdone yourself this time, distorted hotspots ans fly-out hotspots were the features I was waiting (hoping) for. Excellent, thank you very much!!

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 7:30pm

Windmill of Régusse

Very nice Job.1 Good image quality indeed. I would love some close-ups of the photos and other items on the walls, clicking on a fly-out hotspot to view would be perfect!!

Friday, May 22nd 2009, 9:52pm

Yeah!! LaCHOUFFE, hmmm

Hey Tuur, It seems that you appreciate Achouffe beer as much as me, Since this it the KRBar I think I'll have a LaCHOUFFE right now. If I remember correctly the Achouffe brewery had a panorama on their site but I can't find it anymore. I recently tried some Maredsous, also very nice, a bit like McCHOUFFE. Quoted from "Tuur" Yo people, i think Shanti deserse some beers !!! please donate to paypal shantic@gmail.com who brings him home We have now "la chouffe n'ice" .. mmmmm http://www.achouffe.be/...

Monday, May 18th 2009, 11:20pm

Nice!

Nice tour Tuur !! I especially like the first sphere, love the creamy water caused by a slow shutterspeed. Nice moody picture.

Friday, May 15th 2009, 6:46pm

3 scene mini tour

Hi Matrekker, Your observation is almost correct. The fact that it looks clean is partly because it clean... I've asked the company to clean the areas that I was going to shoot and make sure that everything was at its best. Second, this pano is pseudo HDR. I've blended an LDR version and an HDR version (from single RAW files) of the frames that make the pano in Photoshop. This gives a more even illumination of the floor and the walls and brings out more micro detail in the the pano. The warehous...

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 8:06pm

3 scene mini tour

Hi all, I created a small tour for on the company's new website. http://www.ronaldtichelaar.nl/acp-tour/ Thanks, Ronald

Monday, December 22nd 2008, 10:59pm

Should the fisheye setting be disabled in the next release per default?

I've changed my mind after playing with the flash 10 player for a while. Fisheye = 0 in flash 10 looks really good. Set fisheye = 0 for both versions of flash as default to be consistent between versions.

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 8:27pm

krpano XMAS Edition - let it snow ;-)

Wow, you're a genius! Thank you Klaus, that's a nice and unexpected present. Merry Christmas to you and all other krpano users!

Friday, December 12th 2008, 9:55pm

krpano 1.0.8 beta (Flash10, QTVR, Zoomify, Partials Panos, ...)

Found another 'small' error in extreme conditions shown in the image below... When setting "architectural = 1 and arch. only mid. = true" then move to the extreme top or bottom of the pano and zoom in, some faces are displayed as black. I haven't tried this in previous versions but came across it when I tested the 1.08beta player. Best, Ronald

Friday, December 12th 2008, 9:22pm

krpano 1.0.8 beta (Flash10, QTVR, Zoomify, Partials Panos, ...)

Hi Klaus, Nice work, and great update frequency. I've tested the player on my mac (mac mini 1.6 core2duo, macos x 10.5.5, flash 10), and works without problems so far although I've got a feeling that the tiles loading process while viewing a multirez pano consumes more cpu power causing the pano rotation to 'hickup'. I've got one question, is it possible to make two sets of settings (one for flash 10 and one for flash 9) in one xml? An example... For flash 10 users I would prefer details = 1, fi...