You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Monday, July 6th 2015, 9:35am

Author: urke

A simple way to bypass the Gear VR app

This simple and free app makes it possible to use Krpano (and Panotour, Cardboard etc) on Gear VR HMD's by disabling the default Gear VR-app. I have tried it briefly with S6 and it does exactly what it's supposed to. Still use on your own risk, of course.

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 1:12pm

Integrating VR on websites

VR on mobile is using the whole screen, but thats not how websites in general are build. I need people to be able to navigate, view ads, reading text etc. On desktop this is usually solved with an iframe, and then visitors can click on fullscreen to get the full experience. Not so on mobile, where most browsers doesn't support fullscreen. The "flip screen to get VR" does not work either, as long as the VR content is inside an iframe. Any ideas on how I should integrate VR on ordinary websites?

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 12:56pm

Using Krpano with Samsung Gear VR for S6

I'm trying to make this work with Samsung Gear VR innovator edition for S6. Using force I am able to press the phone (nearly) into place without connecting the USB, but it's not something I would recommend people to do. There is a chance something will break, and it's very obvious not the preferable solution. Is there any simple way to bypass Samsungs autolaunch of the Oculus VR app, so the phone can be mounted and connected in a normal way? Also, what is the recommended browser to use on Androi...

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 12:28pm

Important: expiration date

Klaus, I would be very happy if you can release a version with a new expiration date (or final version, of course) within the next couple of days. I have public projects using this version, and it may take time to get the update done on the third party servers. Thanks.

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 4:42pm

Linkable positions

That may help me with the tour part, thanks. How can I make it possible for the user to grab the position/zoom URL, and how can I make the URL work on my (wordpress) site? I was hoping to do this without actually using the CS Flash software, but I guess that is not possible?

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 3:17pm

Linkable positions

I like how it´s possible to get an URL going directly to a specific spot on the Paris gigapixel image, and also the tour going from one interest point to another. How can I do this for my own projects?

Thursday, December 18th 2008, 10:09am

Look, it snows in Norway!

http://urke.com/hytta/