You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 4:00am

Author: Mr.nOGot'

OMS Lighting Showroom

Correct the link, clean excess <br/>. Igor, excellent virtual round, good presentation and informational content!

Sunday, May 9th 2010, 6:28pm

krpano 1.0.8.10

WOW!! Real respect, for your spectator Klaus! Boundless possibilities

Friday, December 4th 2009, 1:06pm

krpano Tools 1.0.8 beta 9

It's Magic! Thanks! :^D

Thursday, July 9th 2009, 8:09am

YES... WE DID IT !

Very in a fantastic way! Music on 5 +! P.S - It has been photographed from the helicopter?

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 6:26pm

Direct linking to a specific panorama

Direct linking no working with internet explorer and opera? In Firefox, Chrome and Safari it all work! This example link: http://www.cult360.ru/example3/pano.swf?pano=tour/3.xml Any ideas, at you works in internet explorer and opera? Best regards!

Saturday, April 4th 2009, 8:41am

krpano 1.0.8 beta 7

Klaus, excellent work! At me, in "Keyboard events example" in fullscreen mode, keyboard buttons do not work.. We wait the final version with impatience!

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 4:59am

Is there a "drop-in" gallery that can be used with KRPano?

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, do you mean 2 simpleviewer galleries? it seems the simpleviewer doesn't allow to use it more than once on one flash stage... best regards, Klaus Hello all! How it is possible to bypass this restriction what it would be possible to use 2 or 3 external swf a file? Please help, it is very necessary. This restriction KRPano or external swf files??

Tuesday, March 10th 2009, 4:32am

HTML question

Hi! Rename yours html page start.html in index.html and place in a folder root. www.panorama.com/examples/tour1/start.html >(rename)> www.panorama.com/examples/tour1/index.html >(your new link)> www.panorama.com/examples/tour1/ Best regards, Ildar.

Tuesday, February 24th 2009, 3:08am

krpano 1.0.8 beta (Flash10, QTVR, Zoomify, Partials Panos, ...)

Hi Klaus! Krpano Protect Tool - It's very necessary thing! We wait final release... Thanks!

Tuesday, February 24th 2009, 2:29am

Hotspots with click to view Image and Virtual tour

Quoted from "Job.1" sorry error Where an error?? Examples are normally loaded.

Monday, February 23rd 2009, 6:27pm

Please help!

Klaus, you can help me? Why does not work hotspot with click to view image in virtual tour? In one panorama it works...

Thursday, January 29th 2009, 7:53pm

Hotspots with click to view Image and Virtual tour

Hi Klaus and all! I have found out recently bugfix, today it has proved to be true, hope and the help! I do virtual tour with addition hotspot, all transitions works perfectly, except "Polygonal Hotspots with Image gallery". Bug: At start of a single panorama, "Polygonal Hotspots with click to view Image" works, but at start of round with hotspot: transitions from a panorama in a panorama work, and hotspot with click to view image does not work. Here has placed a temporary example: (Compare both...

Tuesday, January 27th 2009, 12:26pm

Is there a "drop-in" gallery that can be used with KRPano?

Where in code XML it is necessary to specify position of a swf-file for an in the panorama centre, not dependent on the sizes of gallery or a swf-file? (At use not simpleviewer) In my attempts, external swf the file position only left top. I think that: Source code 1 align="center" It is necessary to place in this part of a code: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 <action name="showgallery"> freezeview(true); tween(plugin[logo].alpha,0,distance(1,0.15),,set(plugin[logo].visible,f...

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 4:25am

ADR - Adaptive Dynamic Range?

Yes, wished to ask too about ADR (Adaptive Dynamic Range)? It would be desirable to see in following versions. :rolleyes: More information and examples there: http://fieldofview.com/rd-adr/ Examples: http://dativ.at/fotos/panoramas/adr/index.html

Thursday, December 11th 2008, 5:47pm

Directional sound?

Hi klaus! :) My congratulations!! :thumbup: Whether It is possible to realise directional sound in KRPano? It would be desirable to have such possibility in the panoramas and to see in one of following versions of yours viewer. Here a creation example "directional sound", the truth only under Mac and QTVR: The description Video example Best regards, Ildar.