You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 8:36pm

Author: bhh

No cursor on a container layer?

Ah, cool. Thanks! I was getting ready to write a "plugin" just to drop a div I knew the name of over the entire screen, lol.

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 6:35pm

No cursor on a container layer?

I'm familiar with setting cursors.standard to none and that works brilliant on the actual pano but I need to remove the cursor over container layer that is still able to capture an onclick event so setting bgapture to false is not a viable solution either. Setting layer handcursor to false still has the default arrow. This seems like it should be easy but I'm having a brain fart and have been hung up on this for two days now. Is there a way to assign a class name or id to a container layer so we...

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 4:19pm

accelerometer/gyroscope sensor access disabled -> will Cardboard VR still work on iOS 12.2?

We use Let's Encrypt. It's free and a legit 3rd party provider so it doesn't trigger browser warnings like self-signed certs will.

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 6:34pm

accelerometer/gyroscope sensor access disabled -> will Cardboard VR still work on iOS 12.2?

Also, if you have a previous link saved to the iOS desktop as a "web app" with an http url, you will need to recreate that from a new safari page even with https redirects enabled.

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 4:43pm

How are you guys dealing with new iPhone "Home Button" bar?

Hi Klaus, Yea, I experimented with that yesterday. It's pretty cool but my problem with the current implementation of the safearea_insets is that both sides are the same when the phone is horizontal regardless of which side the notch is on. This leads to an awkward layout aesthetically when side-justified UI elements are on the opposite side as the notch where the space is uncomfortably large. It looks good and makes sense when the notch is on the side with the UI but not the reverse. I suspect ...

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 4:06pm

The top and bottom bars are indeed huge on both Safari and Chrome on these phones but I'm not exactly sure what you mean by having tabs open. Can you elaborate? I'm using an XR and not sure what you are referring to as the tabs. You probably know this already but if not, the best way to get "full-screen" is to launch in Safari and then Add to Home Screen. Besides looking like a native app, launching from there loses the regular browser navigation bars.

Monday, March 4th 2019, 11:27pm

We've moved our toolbar off to the side so that isn't a problem specifically but we have project logos that live in the lower corner and it looks pretty bad actually with the phone is in portrait mode. I think a bottom, center justified toolbar probably looks OK as long as there is enough padding off the bottom. If there is a way to detect these specific devices, it may be worth adding a 10 or so extra pixels to anything along the bottom to give it a bit more breathing room. I need to do some te...

Monday, March 4th 2019, 9:54pm

Just got a new iphone and don't like the way the new bar that replaced the home button that floats at the bottom of the screen collides with the layout of our tour UI. I was curious how you guys are dealing with it?

Tuesday, January 29th 2019, 10:27pm

Krpano and Progressive Web Apps

agreed. This is pretty cool, thank you.

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 10:54pm

Custom layer alignments?

Pur, Thanks for posting. That works zooming in on a pano image but it has no affect for me on a regular image layer. Perhaps I'm missing something? There may be an easier way but San7's solution I think is going to work in theory, I'm just having to reverse engineer how to apply that concept to recentering a scroll area since my zooms are just scaling up scroll area inside of a fixed window. It is making my head hurt but I think I will eventually work it out!

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 9:20pm

Custom layer alignments?

Also, Is the Scroll Area plugin's update() function broken? Seems to be triggering a WARNING: Unknown action error. EDIT: updatepos() seems to be working.

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 4:47pm

Custom layer alignments?

Thanks San7. Not sure how I missed that the first time around! I see what you are doing, pretty clever. When I first tested, It was only working with the mouse zoom and not with touch but I see why when I looked at your xml file. I'm going to spend some time today working on this and and see what I can come up with along the lines of what you are doing. My application is a little different because my image file is nested in a "scroll area" plugin layer so my "image_onmousewheel" action is scalin...

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 7:36pm

Custom layer alignments?

I've implemented a touch zoomable and touch panable layer (floorplan) via a combination of the scroll area plugin and the mouse zoom hijack trick Klaus illustrated in this thread... https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…touch#post72147 It works great and has a very native OS feel with the exception that zoom events take place around the layer alignment rather than the cursor/touch location. My idea for a solution is to track the cursor/touch locations of that layer and just offset the alignme...

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 11:27pm

Chrome 70.0.3538.77 breaks KRPano touch functionality

You rock man. Thank you! Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, this is the reason: https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/4764225348042752 In the next krpano release this change will be included/respected. A workaround for the moment is possible - add these lines in the html file just before the embedpano() call: Source code 1 2 3 navigator.pointerEnabled = navigator.maxTouchPoints > 0; // Edge 17 touch support workaround document.documentElement.ontouchstart = navigator.maxTouchPoints > 0; // Chrome 70 ...

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 8:39pm

Chrome 70.0.3538.77 breaks KRPano touch functionality

We just noticed that the touch functionality has stopped working on all of our KRPano sites in Chrome 70.0.3538.77. KRpano 1.19-pr16 Other browsers are fine. Edit: Just tested Chrome Beta version 71.0.3578.30 - same issues. This is on a desktop, a Surface Studio Pro, Windows 10 Edit2: The issue seems to be mostly related to touch-dragging to look around the pano. Touch functions still seem to "sort-of" work for interface buttons although its buggy.

Monday, November 5th 2018, 11:02pm

Urgent! Gyro2 disabled with link cloaking

Hi Klaus, Thank you for responding and I apologize I tool so long to get back to you. I was out of the office last week dealing with a family emergency. Yes, I think you are correct they are using iframes but only when we enable url masking which our client wanted. Link masking conceals the actual content URL in the address bar so the end user can not see/book mark the actual URL and only has access to the shortened URL. Their main reason for wanting this is to make links expirable by removing t...

Friday, October 19th 2018, 4:49pm

The URL shortening service we are using as said they will be able to provide a fix so a Krpano work around won't be needed.

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 11:21pm

So I admit this is a weird and unique situation but I'm desperate for a solution. We've implemented a CMS for a client that allows them to send out tours to clients and we're using a link shortening service that allows the content to live on our server but the links that get sent out to clients are branded under our clients domain. If we turn on link cloaking so that the URL in the client's window is the shortened, client branded link rather than the full URL on our server, everything works fine...

Friday, September 28th 2018, 4:26pm

Problems with Video integration (Chrome 69?)

I'm beginning to work on integrating some animated panos into our tours and running into some issues with the videos playing. This link... https://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/source/example.html Works and plays properly. However, i download the sample code and either run it with the testingserver.exe or upload it to our webserver and run it there, the video apparently loads (shows first frame of video), but does not play. I'm using Chrome 69 and suspect the problem may be resulting from the b...