You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 9:13am

Author: Mael B.

Julesburg L3.6 Meteorite Thin Section Microphotograph krpano 3.2 Gigapixel Panorama

impressive and beautiful ! at zoom max, the images seem blurry because your 'maxpixelzoom' value in <view> node is not at 1. (i don't know why this value is 2 for flat panorama in the default template of krpano) I advise you to change it in the file skin/flatpano_setup.xml: Source code 1 <view fovtype="HFOV" fov="1.0" fovmax="1.0" maxpixelzoom="2.0" limitview="off" />

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 9:03am

Easy HTML Lightbox Plugin

Hi, in your examples, fullscreen buttons do not work on my computer (win10, Firefox 67.0.4) in the example 'Load multiple HTML pages in a single popup', the second html page does not seem to load.

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 4:52pm

How to embed additional xml contents dynamically?

Another issue with the solution of using loadpano() is that the xml.scene variable does not contain the name of currently loaded scene anymore

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 3:06pm

How to embed additional xml contents dynamically?

Hello everybody, I found that loadpano() with the following combination of flags seems to do the job :) Source code 1 loadpano(new.xml,null,KEEPIMAGE|MERGE|KEEPHOTSPOTS|KEEPALL|KEEPSCENES,NOBLEND); The only issue that I see is that it triggers the onnewpano event but no the onloadcomplete event, so if a temporary layer or message (e.g. loading... message) is displayed by the onnewpano event, it is not removed by the onloadcomplete event

Monday, June 17th 2019, 10:48pm

maxpixelzoom issue with Win10 display scale

Hi, I recently change my old fullHD (1920*1200px) 24" screen for a 4k (3840*2160px) 32" screen, so I use the 150% display scale on Win10. I realize that the maxpixelzoom value of 1 did not prevent pixel scaling of the source image with my new configuration I found a solution by getting the value of window.devicePixelRatio with JS: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 <action name="correct_maxpixelzoom" autorun="onstart" > jscall( var display_ratio = window.devicePixelRatio; krpano.set("display...

Sunday, June 16th 2019, 11:00pm

Change background color to white not working

it also works well by adding the info in the html like this Source code 1 2 3 <script> embedpano({swf:"krpano.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"auto", mobilescale:1.0, bgcolor: "#FFFFFF", passQueryParameters:true, consolelog:true}); </script>

Tuesday, June 4th 2019, 3:38pm

ProteiStyl' Photo Gallery PLUGIN

Release of version v1.4.0 - Text Input implemented in order to be able to change the titles within the EDITOR / New button 'Text Mode' in the EDITOR. - New attributes 'Gtitle_style', 'image_title_style', 'bottom_title_style' and 'numbers_style' to change style of the corresponding text (possible values: normal, italic, bold, italic-bold) (ADDED IN THE EDITOR) - New attribute 'button_scale' in order to be able to change the size of the interface button. (ADDED IN THE EDITOR) - Modification of the...

Friday, January 25th 2019, 7:27pm

Release of version v1.3.3 - Bug fix: the sound interface of the plugin could interfere with another sound interface already set. - New attribute 'music_icon': set it to false to play sound/music without showing the speaker icon. - Add the possibility to deactivate sound management of the plugin with <pspg_settings sound_interface="false" /> (to be sure to avoid any conflict with another sound management). - Documentation updated about guidelines to mix sound management of the plugin with another...

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 11:37am

screentolayer question

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" doesnt this work? screentolayer(get(mylayername), ... ); I can confirm that it work well like this :)

Friday, January 4th 2019, 4:32pm

Handle krpano event inside own plugin

look at Independent local krpano events in the doc

Saturday, December 29th 2018, 4:12pm

Html5 Tour Editor PLUGIN !

Good job ! it can be very useful

Friday, December 28th 2018, 11:17pm

Release of version v1.3.2 - Fix all bugs in the EDITOR inadvertently induced from changes in versions 1.2.0, 1.3.0, 1.3.1. - Other minor bugs fixed. - Documentation updated. Download again DEMO VERSION here to update (ou version en fran├žais ici).

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 8:26pm

Krpano-only Website

I think that you can change values within a data-tag... but I'm not sure that it will not be copy in the css-style of the text layer if this text layer is created before the change in the data-tag. By using the function assignstyle() , you are sure to dynamically change css-style.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 7:40pm

Krpano-only Website

you can adapt the font size depending on the screen width with this code Source code 1 2 set(style[your_style_name].css, calc( style[your_style_name].css + ' font-size:' + (12*stagewidth/1920) +'px;' ) ); assignstyle(layer[your_text_layer], 'your_style_name'); of course, change the formula (12*stagewidth/1920) as you want.

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 12:47pm

Panorama puzzle

Quoted from "Konstantine" Great fun! Like many complex things it looks like simple. But very difficult indeed! Worth trying! Yes! not so easy !!

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 12:47pm

Krpano-only Website

Nicely done You should perhaps enlarge a bit the text font size and text windows ? (I recognized some nice places from Mallorca )

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 3:50pm

Release of version v1.3.1 - New attribute 'display_FSbutton', set it to "false" in order to not display the Fullscreen button (default value is "true", it does not yet be added in the EDITOR). - Color of numbers (in the scroll gallery) is not always white anymore, but it is the same than the one set for the bottom title (attribute 'bottom_title_color'). - Change in images load time-out process (see updated documentation in page 12). [new example of a gallery without thumbnail files on server ] -...

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 6:45pm

Release of version v1.3.0 with new functionalities - Add background music SUPPORT. => new attributes: music_file, music_title, music_artist. - Add gradual preloading of thumbnails images (in the grid gallery) when preload_images="false" [new demo example of a gallery with 128 images and quite large thumbnails (580px) ] => default value for attribute 'preload_images' is now false. - The file 'pspg_video_support.xml' is not automatically loaded anymore. => Add the line <include url="%FIRSTXML%/psp...

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 7:25pm

Release of a major update : version v1.2.0 with new functionalities - Add VIDEO SUPPORT. (new demo example here ) - Add gradual preloading of large images (in the scroll gallery). - Add Keyboard controls. - Add zorder setting ( <pspg_settings zorder="10"/> ). - Add new attribute 'spacing_scroll' for the scroll gallery (set space berween images). - All displayed text messages are now defined in the file 'pspg_gallery_style.xml'. - Attribute 'masklogo' removed: a branding free license will now aut...