You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 10:01pm

Author: pano3d

CD copy protection

A forthcoming client of us would like to get a virtual tour distributed on CD-s and therefore they'd like to secure it with CD copy protection. We've experienced speed problems and loading delays if any virtual tour is directly run from the CD, thus it would have to be installed to the hard drive of the users. Can you imagine any sort of a protection that could help us in this case? Can you recommend a ready-to-use application for this purpose?

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 9:24am

Lichtschalter einbauen - if Abfrage bei onklick

Hallo! Du solltest get() benutzen, also statt "plugin[imageadjust].enabled == false" schreibt man "get(plugin[imageadjust].enabled) == false". Mfg

Saturday, April 9th 2011, 12:25am

Small bug

Hi! First and foremost thanks for the wonderful work with this plugin. If <display> tag is used with stillquality10="HIGHSHAPRH", it overrides the brightness, contrast etc. filter after each movement. Secondly, shall i ask for an externally reachable procedure that allows us to set all parameters at the same time? Greetings,

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 12:15pm

Refreshrate

Thanks michel, but it doesn't help (I've already tried it before writing the post yesterday).

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 5:41pm

Hotspot / plugin refreshrate

Hi! I've noticed the following strange behaviour. A custom swf has been created that implements the standard interface and draws content to the screen which changes rapidly. If I use it as a plugin, it works fine. However, if it is used as a hotspot and distorted is set to true, it gets cached as a bitmap and never updated. If I add a refreshrate="10" attribute, it gets updated but only during panning and tilting and get updated otherwise. If distorted is false, it gets updated fine, but that's ...

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 8:40pm

Link not found

There is no link mapped to http://hide.my/link/gym

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 11:09am

Compile errors

Hi! The first screenshot shows that you are missing krpano_as3_interface.as file which can be found in krpano-1.0.8.11-2010-05-31\examples\as3-interface\ folder. I think that this causes all further errors. There is no need to play with export options, normally you simply press control+enter in Flash CS3 and it compiles and runs your code.

Saturday, August 14th 2010, 12:40pm

Combobox source

Hi! Older releases contained the source for combobox, check v 1.0.7 / plugins-sources / flash-cs3 / combobox. We have developed our own version for navigation dropdowns so we haven't checked combobox plugin at least half year ago, but I cannot imagine too many changes in such a simple plugin. Regards,

Saturday, August 14th 2010, 1:01am

Krpano development strategy

Hi! Since my English is a bit better than my German let me reply quickly in English. I've been following the development of krpano since around a year and have seen a bunch of interesting new features (like area, object panoramas etc.) and I'm pretty sure that even falling snowflakes and other objects can be used under certain circumstances. Several companies have already developed their own GUI-s. They can be useful if you have to combine hundreds of panoramas in the same way but these software...

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 12:24pm

Cool!

That's pretty cool with lots of new ideas, congratulations! How did you make / where did you find that talking character?

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 10:27pm

Hittest for distorted hotspots

Hi! I would like to ask for help to be able to calculate hittest for distorted hotspots. Let's say that we have a distorted swf hotspot showing an image loaded by it. And now I would like to perform different actions based on the actual position of the cursor over the image. Thanks

Friday, July 9th 2010, 5:09pm

Solution found!

OMG: irfanview manipulates the image in this undesired way. If the high-resolution image gets resized for example with Gimp, and this resized image converted with kmakemultires, it looks ok in krpano. Conclusion: forget irfanview.

Friday, July 9th 2010, 5:01pm

Urgent help needed: strange vertical line on low resolution panoramas

Hi! I've just stumbled upon a very strange thing. There is a vertical break visible on some of our images (see attached example). They were rendered as 2:1 spherical images, no retouching was applied. They were only downscaled to 6000*3000 resolution using irfanview and saved as tiff. No problem occurs If I use the original high resolution images with kmakemultires, but this strange break is clearly visible on some of the low-resolution images, but not on all of them (although they have the same...

Sunday, July 4th 2010, 10:30pm

Krpano and Apple Macintosh mouse

Hi everybody! I would like to ask for the help of Mac users of this forum. The question is that which features of a normal 3-button (left, scroll, right) PC mouse are NOT supported on an Apple Magicmouse? Normally we use left button to click on icons in virtual tours, right for the context menu and middle (scroll) button to zoom in/out. Since Magicmouse has only one button, context menu might not be accessible, am I right? And what's up with zooming? Thanks

Monday, May 17th 2010, 6:30pm

Hotspots on a partial Cylinder pano

Not exactly. First the hotspot wasn't displayed at all (since I forgot about ispartialpano), secondly it got displayed but it was extremely large.

Monday, May 17th 2010, 5:47pm

Solved

Ok, I have figured it out: 1. I forgot to copy ispartialpano="true" to my xml code to krpano tag.. 2. In order to show the hotspot I had to use all these attributes: scale="0.01" width="30" height="30" distorted="true" zoom="true". Interestingly this hotspot image is already small, having a size of 180*170 px while the 2D photo has a size of 3000*2000 pixels.

Monday, May 17th 2010, 5:29pm

Hotspots on a partial Cylinder pano

Hi! I would like to show a high-quality 2D photo as a part of a virtual tour with clickable hotspot (which is placed on a selected part of this photo) on it. So the photo was converted with kmakemultires as a partial, flat panorama which results in the following xml: <image type="CYLINDER" hfov="1.0" multires="true" tilesize="579">...</image> and limitview="auto" in <view/> tag. Now comes the difficult task: to show a clickable hotspot. If the image is loaded in a plugin, it gets displayed but b...

Friday, April 2nd 2010, 9:10pm

Bug also noticed

I've also experienced this bug sometimes in some virtual tours having quite a lot of flash objects loaded and haven't found a solution to this issue yet.

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 3:20pm

synchronize rotation of a 3D object with krpano

This seems to be an interesting topic, what about adding a 3D house into a panorama? Let's take the barn for example from http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/d…2e1b4a55475605f. Following your instructions, the barn model has been loaded into the panorama. Can we somehow synchronize it with the pano so that it follows panning and tilting? We should somehow align either the camera view or the rotationX and rotationY of the model in papervision3d with hlookat of krpano's view. I was playing a bi...

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 11:48am

Loading krpano into another swf

It sounds interesting that you have been able to solve the task of loading krpano into another flash container? How did you do that? Using a simple as3 code like this isn't ok: var loader:Loader = new Loader(); loader.load(new URLRequest("krpano.swf")); addChild(loader); loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, loadComplete); function loadComplete(e:Event) { }