You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Friday, June 21st 2019, 10:41am

Author: jovanomano

Layer Not Showing With Keep=False

Thanks a lot! I achieved what I was looking. Excellent help. Regards. Jovan.

Thursday, June 20th 2019, 2:12am

Amazing!!! Just the example I was looking for. I will try that in my project. If it's not too much to ask, is there any way to put an image inside that layer that pops on the hotspot click? Thanks a lot for the help. Regards. Jovan.

Wednesday, June 19th 2019, 10:51pm

I'm testing on localhost before uploading to a server so I don't have a public link. The code I'm using for the layer is the next: <layer name="box1" type="container" align="center" x="0" y="0" width="250" height="250" bgcolor="0x000000" alpha="1" zorder="1" autoalpha="true" parent="pano"> </layer> So it doesn't not appear on screen unless I add the keep='true' property. This happens with all the layers inside my xml files. I would use it this way but I need to show a little box above a Hostpot ...

Wednesday, June 19th 2019, 7:29pm

Hello there, again. I want to add a layer that will show some information that I have stored in a DB like a picture and some text. The Layer is supposed to load dinamically in the position where I click a Hotspot. The thing is I cannot show a layer without the "Keep=true" property. If that set to false or not set declared at all, layer wont show. But then, if I set it to true I cannot place the layer where I want it to be 'cuz it would stay fixed in the screen. Hope you guys can help. Regards. J...

Monday, May 27th 2019, 9:50am

Hotspot inside a Layer

Hello there. Thanks for the early reply. My purpose of trying to put hotspots inside layer is because that way it would be simple to hide and show with a button without reloading everything. Knowing that it is not possible I would like to explore a different way. I know there is a way to remove them all but how about just hiding them and being able to show them again with same button, that would be great. I want to perform it this way because I have multiple hotspots stored in a DB so I load the...

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 11:27pm

Hotspot inside a Layer

Hello there. I am trying to add a hotspot into a layer. So far no success. I'm using the next script to add my hotspots: var h = krpano.get("view.hlookat"); var v = krpano.get("view.vlookat"); var hs_name = "hs" + ((Date.now() + Math.random()) | 0); // create unique/randome name krpano.call("addhotspot(" + hs_name + ")"); krpano.set("hotspot["+hs_name+"].url", "hotspot.png"); krpano.set("hotspot["+hs_name+"].scale", 1); krpano.set("hotspot["+hs_name+"].ath", h); krpano.set("hotspot["+hs_name+"]....

Saturday, March 30th 2019, 6:16pm

MakeScreenshot of ImageLayer

Hello. Thanks for the reply. Its the imagelayer created with the pixartag.xml I attached. Not an html element as well. I saw in other posts that it was possible doing crop but I could not achieve it doing that. So according to your comment, I would like to get the Screenshot from small part of the canvas or well said the image showed with the panoviewer. How can I get this? Thanks again for the reply. Regards. Jovan.

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 6:26pm

MakeScreenshot of ImageLayer

Hello there. I hope you guys can help me out with this. I am trying to take out a screenshot of an area that I have as a Layer. The idea is similar to Snapshot plugin but using makescreenshot. I already have the frame where I want to take screenshot from. I tried using crop already but no success. The problem is that when I take the screenshot it gives me the whole image but not the area I want. https://imgur.com/a/cUQRXUY I attach my xml to see if you guys can help. I'd appreciate the help, I'v...