You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 11:52am

Author: gbor001

Standalone .exe for Windows and .app folder for Mac

Hello, I was asked to work on a project which would have a virtual tour on a pen drive, for both windows and mac. The krpano protect tool that came with krpano up to version 1.16.9 used to have the option to generate a standalone .exe for Windows and .app folder for Mac, but this seems to not be available anymore in later versions. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, George

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 5:18pm

Quick Updates of Plugin URL

Do you mean to have a preview plugin for every numbered plugin? and then switch the visibility accordingly, right? Thing is that the virtual tour is made up of 30+ panoramas - still it is an alternative. Thanks, George.

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 4:57pm

Yes, I even tried with different browsers, no luck. It always works if you hover slowly over the numbered plugins, but if you hover very fast, sometimes you end up with the wrong preview. It gives me the impression that the events are triggered asynchronously and given that the preview images have different sizes then sometimes the events do not complete in the order that they were triggered. Of course the fact that the numbered plugins are so close to each other does not help. But I have this r...

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 1:44pm

Thanks for the reply Klaus, I have updated the version to krpano 1.0.8.14 (build 2012-03-16) as suggested, issue still persists though.

Friday, March 30th 2012, 4:16pm

Hi, I am updating the URL of a plugin dynamically and I am having some difficulty. Kindly see http://engine.maltain360.com/pano/panora…y=ref-110014643 Idea is that when you hover on the plugins numbered 1 to 5, a corresponding thumbnail is viewed in the plugin named Preview. It would seem that it works fine, but if you hover quickly from one plugin to another sometimes you end up with the wrong preview. Any ideas? Following is the XML: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...