You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 10:03am

Author: sasky

Capture scene state or check hotspot click state

Hi all, I am building small interface for my client in JQuery / JS where I wish to change description when each scene is loaded (onClick or scene change). I do it so with HTML anchor & JS but when user click hotspot it does nothing. My question is how to capture or check state of hotspot, actually is clicked or not. Best regards Martin

Friday, February 24th 2012, 6:11pm

iPad issue

Hey lads, I have done virtual tour and it works on Chrome , FF etc (pc / mac), but when it comes to test it on iPad it fail. Could you tell me what is wrong with my xml code? I am in rush and I have no clue for now :( "I forget to add that I have FATAL ERROR: file.xml - loading or parsing failed!" Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ...

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 12:03am

Fullscreen mode via JavaScript

Hello there, How can I set pano tour via link to fullscreen mode. I am not JS or any programmer (just html,css) so it makes me a bit confused also I have look at posts on forum and found nothing, actually. So any advice from you guys would be great ;) I dunno how to tweak this code to make it happen. Useful link but I dunno http://krpano.com/docu/actions/#js Let say: fullscreen.js Source code 1 2 3 function fullScreen(theURL) { window.open(theURL, '', 'fullscreen=yes, scrollbars=auto'); } Is thi...

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 10:11pm

Sound reloads on each scene....HELP!!!

Tuur!! You're the man! It's reasonable if you think about it and try to think like "program". Onstart works perfectly! Thanks . scene tag is just my mistake cuz I didn't copy code from my editor just retype here... Best regards, Martin

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 7:03pm

The Same Thing

The same issue :( I have main.xml file where I keeps my scenes and my layout.xml file where I keep all actions, events and other stuff. here is my code and the issue is refreshing sound when enter to other pano (another scene)? Part of code from layout.xml Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 <!-- Sound interface --> <plugin name="soundinterface" url="soundinterface.swf" alturl="soundinterface.js" volume="0.35" rootpath="" preload="true" keep="true" /> <events onloadcomplete="playMusic();" /> <action name="p...

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 3:15pm

Sound does not play at all

Hey, I was looking for it! Great idea and easy way to apply but I have issue. When I keep the project offline I have log errors like so: WARNING: not local trusted - ExternalInterface disabled! ERROR: soundinterface - loading of "music.mp3" failed and sound does not play, also when I put it online, errors does not occur and sound does not play neither. I have upgraded krpano version to current so it's not a issue and I have tried a few mp3s as a sound and still does not work Another question, If...

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 2:37pm

Walk Transition between scenes & 3D channels ?

Hi there, As a in topic, walk transition and 3d channel (RGB). Many guys asks me is there any option to simulate or set transition between panos up like you were walking between them. I mean not "lookat" or "zoom" it's rather bluring edges of image (screen) and directing to the hotspot like it walk in. So my question is there any solution for that or will you, Klaus develop it as a next version feature? Also I've seen this already 3D RGB mask putted on pano tour (switch button added too) and it ...

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 2:28pm

Car Interior 360 question?

Hi everybody, Dear guys I am wondering how you take pictures of interior of car. I was trying with my stuff (Ninja Lite 5 + eos 450D + 8mm samyang + tripod) by unfortunately my tripod is to high and I couldn't take proper photos (parallax errors). Does any one have any experiance in creating car 360's ?? and what stuff you're using for it. (I am keen about tripod solutions). One I had seen car 360 and it was taken on the driver seat and it was really nice post-produced, no mark after tripod on t...

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 6:10pm

Pop up window tour within

Hi guys, Is there any way to display defined window (pop up) when Hot shot is pressed. Let's say we have some object on the scene and we want to (after click) see description of single one? It could way Awesome when you can edit it and design it in HTML + CSS. Something like frame with x-width , y-width loading HTML/CSS content into. If you can share with me your knowlage or way to do this I can share Thumbnail plugin. Like link below. http://lokale360.pl/mieszkanie/kozlowek/

Wednesday, October 27th 2010, 10:12pm

Pop Up Navigation buttons?

Hi guys I would like to set navigation buttons to pop up when FULLSCREEN mode but when is playing in "small mode" just indicator to show/hide menu? Any suggestions? Thanks Sasky

Friday, September 24th 2010, 8:07pm

Components Developer needed?

Hi guys, I am interested in some custom made things like combobox. If you would like to earn some money just let me know and show your examples about custom plugins - most important combobox. Best regards Sasky

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 1:06pm

My own combobox? How To?

Elementary mistake . Thanks now does work!

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 9:58pm

My own combobox? How To?

Hi again, Maybye I do something wrong but you can see everything on screens beneath: 1) Erroros and some changes on dropdown menu list , simple ones. http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4430/problem2g.png I thought it colud be fault of saving mode. Like 'Export as movie' , 'Export as a Image' or just save as or publish but it's not. There is small different but quite obvious, when I saved it as a movie it plays on and on ,but when saved as an image , played once and stopped (It's the way how flas...

Saturday, August 14th 2010, 10:41pm

My own combobox? How To?

OK pano3d, Pano3d - I have downloaded krpano 1.0.7 and play with combobox.fla to make it my own custom one. There are some problems becasue for example I've changed just color of one of the labels and published it as I used to published any Flash files. Suddly it does not work. Size of genereted file is just 8-10kb but orginal is 38kb or so. Also When I run my krpano presentation, my combobox plays not let up/on and on. Also some error has occured. http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/8765/combobo...

Saturday, August 14th 2010, 12:00pm

My own combobox? How To?

Hi guys, Before I start to describe the issue. I have to ask if it's totally legal? to rebuilt krpano combobox? So let me know if it's not, I'll delete this post. I've converted it from SWF to FLA file and made some changes , simple ones and when I save it to SWF again , it does not work. I've tried save that to CS3 and CS4 but it does not help too. So guys I need a hand or tips to make it possible? Do I have to make it from scratch ? or it's some way to make it work? Regards MK.

Monday, August 9th 2010, 12:22pm

[NEW] NEWBIE Basics XML problems

Hello again, I have new problems with xml and krpano stiching. I've checked examples and they really works fine, but when I try to do my own simple script with xml & krpano apps it does not work. I do so: 1. Drop & drag over my panoramic image (for example) "MAKE PANO (SINGLE-SWF) droplet". 2. It does SWF File so I point it out in HTML file where is it at exactly. (I do know HTML & CSS ) 3. I create my own folder with all those files and change whole code properly to make sure it does work. 4. T...