You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 9:31am

Author: quxiaodong

hotspot video

Quoted from "quxiaodong" yeah ,you are right ,I did not add the player.js, thank you for your help , and Do you know how to set the video the mute , I use the code: set(hotspot[video4].volumn, 0) , but it doesn't work it works .

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 9:12am

hotspot video

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" url="plugins/videoplayer.js" yeah ,you are right ,I did not add the player.js, thank you for your help , and Do you know how to set the video the mute , I use the code: set(hotspot[video4].volumn, 0) , but it doesn't work

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 5:05am

hotspot video

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" hotspot[video4].ispaused Quoted from "indexofrefraction" set play/pause hotspot[video4].pause(); hotspot[video4].play(); hotspot[video4].togglepause(); https://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/#pause status (read only) hotspot[video4].ispaused; https://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/#ispaused Hello: I use the code : krpano.call( 'hotspot[video4].togglepause()' ) console.log(krpano.get('hotspot[video4].ispaused')) the hotspot video still can not pause , but I use co...

Wednesday, July 10th 2019, 8:56am

hotspot video

this is my video hotspot, and I want to control the pause or play by javascript <hotspot name="video4" style="video_hotspot_style" pausedonstart="false" videourl.desktop="%SWFPATH%/video/video4-no.mp4" videourl.mobile="%SWFPATH%/video/video4-no.mp4" visible="false" onvideoready="set(hotspot[video4].visible, true)" onloaded="calc_pos_from_hfov_yaw_pitch_roll(61, -37.8673, 0.9631, -0.5571);" /> it doesn't work as below: krpano.set('hotspot[video4].pause', true) ; // so, How can I set the config ?

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 9:36am

base the view point to set the video play or pause

When I rotate the scene , the videos on current view will play, and other videos will pause, How can I write the code ? <events name="hotspots_visibility" keep="true" onviewchanged="adapt_hortspots_visiblity();"/> <action name="adapt_hortspots_visiblity"> for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i),getlooktodistance(d, hotspot[get(i)].ath, hotspot[get(i)].atv); if(d LT 30,showhotspot(get(i) );,fadehotspot(get(i), 0.5, 0.5);); ); </action> <action name="showhotspot"> if(hotspot[%1].ishighlighted != ...

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 8:19am

rotate the scene and enter appoint scene

How can I enter into the appoint scene when I rotate the scene at some views

Monday, June 10th 2019, 7:45am

set the hotspot's belong in scene by javascript

``` krpano.call("addhotspot(" + spotname + ")") krpano.set("hotspot[" + spotname + "].url", './comment/messagebox.png') krpano.set("hotspot[" + spotname + "].ath", h) krpano.set("hotspot[" + spotname + "].atv", v) krpano.set("hotspot[" + spotname + "].scale", 0.3) krpano.set("hotspot[" + spotname + "].parent", 'scene[' + scene + ']') krpano.set("hotspot[" + spotname + "].keep", 'false') ``` when I use javascript to inert hotspot in some scene, How can I set the hotspot belong to the scene , All ...

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 8:54am

how to hide some thumbs in thumbBar

how can I hide some thumbs by javascript or I create an action when I click layer, such as when I click layer A ,then some thumbs relevant A when be showed ,and others will be hide ,then I click Layer B ,the B's thumbs will show ,and others hide ?

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 4:43am

fail to use loadpano function

panoArray: ['https://pano.xxx.com/6180350092', 'https://pano.xxx.com/6180350094'], varkrpano=document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject"); if (krpano) { krpano.call("loadpano("+this.panoArray[index] +'/tour.xml'+", null, null, BLEND(0.5));") } When I use the loadpano function, the browser can load the tour.xml ,but the pano box is dark and show 'loading...', and I can use control bar to enter the scene, So, why occurse the dark pano?

Monday, May 27th 2019, 10:54am

set the thumb center of the nav

Hello guys: when there is only one scene ,the thumb will stay on the left of the thumb-bar, when there is more than one scene ,the thumbs will center of the bar, so, how can I set thumb center in the bar when there is only one scene ?

Friday, May 24th 2019, 5:45am

responsitve width & height

I create a Layer element in .xml as below: ``` <layer name="logo_btn" keep="true" align="lefttop" url="%SWFPATH%/skin/icon.png" crop="0|282|190|80" width="100" height="80" scale="0.7" x="6" y="6" /> ``` How can I set the width and height in mobile and pc, such I want the 100px in mobile and 200px in pc, or use the media query @media and screen (max-400px) {...}

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 6:41am

imgage hotspot add close button

hello when I click hotspot[showImg1], the hotspot[img1] will show , and then I want to add a button on the righttop of hotspot[img1],then I can click the button to close hotspot[img1], how can I do it ? and how can I set the height of hotspot equal to the window screen's height useing maxHeight or minHeight? <hotspot name="showImg1" style="skin_hotspotcustom" ath="-10" atv="0" distorted="false" zoom="false" onclick="set(hotspot[Img1].visible,true)" /> <hotspot name="Img1" url="skin/img1.jpg" wid...

Wednesday, January 30th 2019, 3:38am

get all scene

I know the reason: use SetTimeout(function(){ console.log(....) },1000)

Tuesday, January 29th 2019, 8:34am

get all scene

hello guys: one month ago, I use the code to get all scenes as below: ``` getTotalScene: (krpano) => { let totalScene = [] let count = krpano.get('scene.count') for (let i=0; i<count; i++) { let obj = krpano.get('scene[' + i + ']') totalScene.push(obj) } console.log(totalScene) } getTotalScene(krpano) ``` but it does not work today, then I maks some tests ``` console.log(krpano.get('scene')) // the scenes count is 7 console.log(krpano.get('scene').count) // 0 ?? why ```

Monday, January 14th 2019, 7:20am

view in ball mode

I know what's wrong with it , I written the code in the other files

Monday, January 14th 2019, 5:03am

view in ball mode

hello everyone: in the vtourskin.xml has this code as below: ``` <action name="skin_view_ball"> set(view.stereographic, false); set(view.fovmax, 180); tween(view.architectural, 0.0, distance(1.0,0.5)); tween(view.pannini, 0.0, distance(1.0,0.5)); tween(view.distortionfovlink, 1.0, distance(1.0,0.5)); tween(view.distortion, 3.0, distance(1.0,0.8)); tween(view.fov, 180, distance(150,0.8)); tween(view.vlookat, 0, distance(100,0.8)); </action> ``` but it is not workds when I use krpano.call('skin_vi...

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 8:15am

fullscreen issue

hello everyone : I create some elements in the tour.html,but when use the set('fullscreen', true),these elements will disappear so I use the methods to resovle ``` let layer = this.krpano.get('control.layer') layer.appendChild(elements) ``` but ,there has another question: I use the button to execute the set('fullscreen', true) or toggle(fullscreen), then I krpano.call('WebVR.enterVR()'), these elements I create will still appear, if I call the enterVR first ,these elements will be appear, so ,h...