You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 10:54am

Author: rejentt

Text hyperlink inside hotspot

Thank you all, guys your aswers were helpful!! God bless you :) Regards.

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 11:27pm

Text hyperlink inside hotspot

Hey everyone! I'm trying implement hotspot which is created as text type and contains hyperlink inside html attribute! Everything is displayed but it's not clickable! I would like to ask if it is possible to make hyperlink clickable? e.g Source code 1 <hotspot name="hotspotinfo" type="text" html="<a href="krpano.com">hyperlink</a>" /> Regards.

Monday, March 4th 2019, 11:58am

WebVR: View locked to cursor when loading scenes

Hi! I have similar problem, when i during the transition to next scene, panorama follows me and when I move my head I have got black strips around pano, huh ? Is it performance bug ? I have got default krpano webVR settings.

Tuesday, February 26th 2019, 10:13pm

How to prevent dispose texture before load another scene?

Thanks for your answer, but it's not working as i want. This is my actual settings inside hotspot onclick. Source code 1 loadscene('%1, null, MERGE , BLEND(0.01, easeInCubic)); and after click on hotspot, the first thing is unload texture from scene (i get default canvas color: white for my case) :D I tested your 'Blending example' - https://krpano.com/tours/corfu/blending-demo.html and it works very well!!! I observed that your loaded pano is very light compared to mine (I loads 4-10mb panos)! ...

Monday, February 25th 2019, 1:59pm

How to prevent dispose texture before load another scene?

Hi! is possible to keep texture on the screen before going to the next krpano scene? Currently, then i go through hotspot, texture is dispose and i have got krpano background color. I would like to keep that texture before next texture will be ready. Is it possible? Greeatings!

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 9:40am

Hotspots were rendered under texture

Hi! Im wrote krpano plugin where my threejs objects override krpano hotspots. Is any possible to get hotspot above objecst? I found solution like css3d on hotspot element, but default I would like use webgl - renderer, it's probably more efficient. Has anyone know, how to do that? Best regards!

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 10:36am

Custom UV mapping of a cube

Hello, as in title, is possible to get or create or replace uv map of a cube ? I would like to manipulate UV map, is possible to get internal krpano UV map inside custom plugin etc.. ??? Regards,

Monday, January 7th 2019, 4:08pm

Cubestripe edge issue

The problem is not in krpano, the problem is in rendered file. If V-Ray returned 'cubstripe' as .jpg neighbor pixels between faces are averaged and compressed. Thank you for your interest.

Monday, January 7th 2019, 3:55pm

Handle krpano event inside own plugin

I meant handle (catch, capture event when was fired) but i solved my problem. Thanks for reply! :)

Friday, January 4th 2019, 3:32pm

Handle krpano event inside own plugin

Hi! I'm working on my own plugin and I encountered a problem. I would like to handle krpano events like 'onnewpano, onloadcomplete etc.' How can i do that ? Is this possible? Greetings!

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 10:35am

Create twin sphere in Three.js

Hi! I would like to add Three.js sphere and when i add the same texture as I added in krpano, the sphere should be same to get a matching (texture matching). At the moment i don't know, what size my new sphere should be. The projections matrix is the same as were on ThreeJS (3D Objects) Plugin Source.

Monday, December 17th 2018, 9:40am

someone knows any details about krpano sphere?

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 9:32am

Hello ! I'm working on krpano plugin in Three.js and i would like to create the same sphare like in krpano. Threejs sphere should be matched (be the same) as krpano sphere! Where can i find details about krpano sphere? Is it enought set the same radius, if yes, what radius set? Greetings!

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 12:50pm

Event onnewpano does not invoke on cubstripe!

Hi! Onnewpano event does not invoke when cubstripe has been loaded. On sphere that event works perfectly!! My simply snippet below. is It a bug? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <scene name="krpano"> <events name="loader" keep="true" onnewpano="test();"/> <image > <sphere url="url" /> //<cubestrip url="url" /> </image> </scene> Source code 1 <action name="test">trace('TEST');</action>

Friday, November 2nd 2018, 8:38am

How to get current scene krpano using threejs?

Hi there! I writing krpano plugin which will be animate scene! I passed krpano threejs tutorial and i know how to add new objects to scene but how can i access to krpano scene not threejs. I would like change texture programaticly! At the moment i assume that have to override actually scene, for threejs scene. But underhood, texture still exist! How can i omit this ? Or how can i do it correctly? Greetings!!

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 12:29pm

Cubestripe edge issue

Here you are: https://ibb.co/bKy9Lq this is my example image. Note: it was rendered with default settings on V-Ray.

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 11:46am

Cubestripe edge issue

Quoted Why are you using such image size for cubestrip ? Firstly, Why not? Is any recommended resolution for cubstipe? Quoted why not just using cube sides ? Secondly, this is the most popular format rendered by V-ray

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 10:42am

Cubestripe edge issue

Hi! I would like to report a bug in Krpano using cubstripe. My current version is 1.19-pr14, of course, I did upgrade to the newest version but the problem still exists! The problem is on the cubstripe with edge joins. There are visible cube edges on the screen... have a look on the picture below. and Used resolution: - 6144x1024 px this is POWER OF TWO and generate LINES on edges joins - BAD - 9216x1536 px this is not POWER OF TWO and DO NOT generate LINES - OK - 8190x1365 px this is not POWER ...