You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 7:08pm

Author: schwarzwaldbub

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.1.0 is ready!

Hi Piotr, no, there are no errors in the console. That's ok. I can use both plugins seperately. When I have a project with 3D sound your plugin is a great solution to solve this - even without the tooltip plugin. Thank you for your work! Best regards schwarzwaldbub

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 6:09pm

Thank you for you answer. No, this problem appears with including the HTML5-VR Audio Plugin. If I comment out the HTML5-VR Audio Plugin the tooltip plugin works well again. If you want, I can upload an example in the next days.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 11:01am

Hi Piotr, thank yor for your great update! I have only a little problem: I am using the tooltip plugin (https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/tooltip/) for my skin and my gallery. After loading a scene with an ambient sound the tooltip position ist not over the current element (mouseover in skin or gallery), it appears at the position of the unvisible ambient sound in der panorama. Is there any solution to fix this? Best regards schwarzwaldbub

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 10:48am

VR Thumbnails Menu plugin

Thank you for your answer. That was my mistake - I must include my own sourcode after including your plugin (not before). Thank you for your awesome plugin. I like it!

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 11:49am

VR Thumbnails Menu plugin

Hi jeromebg, great plugin, thank you! I have only a little problem with using it in my projects. With including your script the plugin "WebVR" with the attributes "onentervr=..." and "onexitvr=..." is overwritten by your decrypted code. Is there an solution to use the attributes "onentervr=..." and "onexitvr=..." to add my own actions? Or is there any possibility to use new attributes (for example "onentervr_new=..." and "onexitvr_new=...") to add my own code? I need this to make unvisible/visib...

Monday, February 12th 2018, 3:32pm

Auto Thumbs Plugin

Hi Klaus, this is the solution! Thank you very much!

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 8:02pm

albums with krpano 1.19-pr14

Hi Hernan, thank you for your great plugin! I like to use it in my projects. With the update from krpano 1.19-pr13 to pr14 I unfortunately have a problem. The albums don't keep folding out (with Windows 10, HTML5, all Browsers: FF, IE, Chrome). To show this I have links with the different krpano versions: www.foto5.de/example-auto-thumbs/krpano-1.19-pr13/ www.foto5.de/example-auto-thumbs/krpano-1.19-pr14/ Do you have any solution or update for this problem? Best regards from black forest schwarz...

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 7:30am

krpano 1.19-pr13

Thank you for your answers! @indexofrefraction: Thank you, this ist the solution for my problem! @klaus.krpano: I should have read the last posts better. Thank you for fixing it in the next version. :-) Best regards, Stefan

Monday, November 13th 2017, 7:21pm

set hotspots style

Hello Klaus, thank for the fantastic update and your great work! krpano is an important foundation of my profession. With the update from pr12 to pr13 I have detected a little problem: With starting VR-mode I like to align the styles of my hotspots. The following code has functioned bevor updating to pr13: Source code 1 2 set(style[skin_hotspotstyle].scale, 0.33); set(style[info].visible, false); Now I get the following message in the trace-box: Source code 1 2 WARNING: plugin[webvr]: set style[...