You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Monday, May 20th 2019, 11:26am

Author: bbm

get(calc());

I think this way is the best: Source code 1 calc(layer[result].html, 'i love ' + %1); Source code 1 calc(layer[result].html, carstype + %1); set(stickietitle, calc:'global.data[stickie_close].content'); copy(stickietitle,get(stickietitle)); Source code 1 calc(stickietitle, 'data:stickie_close'); or Source code 1 txtadd(stickietitle,'data:stickie_close');

Monday, May 13th 2019, 1:59pm

VR 360 documentary

Glad to hear such flattering feedback from you guys. The camera we used is most of time Gopro Fusion and Insta One X (for one small dynamic scene). Smooth playing on mobile was our technical goal. Therefore, we had to reduce quality. In an experimental way, we found these parameters: 1440x720, 2Mbit 2pass (or 3Mbit, depends on the duration of the video, file must nearly 40-60MB ) 12.5fps. Desktop params: 2K, 5-7 Mbit 2pass 25fps (nearly 100MB total).

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 3:42pm

VR 360 documentary

Hi! I want to share our work. This is an interactive 360 documentary that made using krpano viewer and videoplayer plugin. Thanks in advance for watching! https://gigarama.ru/holyfire

Monday, January 14th 2019, 12:14pm

Moscow gigarama

Quoted from "Tuur" Nice shot, nice tour! Tuur Thank you, Tuur :)

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 4:03pm

Moscow gigarama

Quoted from "jeromebg" Wow, impressive zoom level for a drone shot (I guess you used a drone ?) May I ask what drone/camera/focal length you used ? Well done ! Thanks! On aerial panoramas we used a DJI s800 and custom made gimbal with Sony A6300 and 85mm lens. Quoted from "indexofrefraction" a very nice tour, well done also the custom gui is cool Thank! I'll tell it to our freelance designer :)

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 3:04pm

Moscow gigarama

We started this project about Moscow, working in Kolor Panotour, and ended up in a text editor with krpano documentation. It took a few months. Thanks to Jérome Boccon Gibod with his Snapshot plugin, Alexander Popov with the custom plugin for the mobile version and Klaus Reinfeld for that tutorial and for everything else. Any suggestions or comments are welcome! Thanks Click here

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 2:09pm

360 Camera Suggestions

A few months ago we used the Insta360 pro camera to shoot our project. Well, in our opinion - this is the best camera at the moment. In the batch mode, this camera makes a series of 10 images with 8k resolution, and we use this great feature here But GoPro Fusion seems highly promising for now.

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 2:49pm

SOLVED addlayer() does not create a layer

Hi! I have some trubles with addlayer() action. I want to create a simple layer for each hotspot on scene (draw a little circle on bottom of the screen). When hotspot is active, layer will be blinking (or change color/size, don't know yet). But something wrong with my code (or bug?). Only one layer with name="layer_7" is created (There is 8 hotspots on scene) Here is my code: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 for(set(hsix, 0), hsix LT hotspot.count, inc(hsix), calc(temp_name,'layer_' + hotspot[get(hsi...

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 2:12pm

SVG animation

Hi everyone! What about SVG animation? This option has a great opportunities! Is this possible to use .svg files or <svg> code as source for layer in krpano DOM three and then to manipulate some parameters? For this moment only in-code animation work (CSS and SMIL). Animated layer with .svg file looks like behind the glass. But it would be great if we could set and edit it dinamically. Other words, create and animate svg by code and CSS on some user events, like 'click', 'hover' etc. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 5:34pm

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Quoted from "jeromebg" Quoted from "Valentin" Hi! I want to add two Russian social networks: Vkontakte --- https://vk.com/ Odnoklassniki --- https://ok.ru/ This customization I can made independently or it is necessary to wait for the new version of the Snapshot Plugin? I can add those two networks and send you an updated version, but it looks Odnoklassniki has no option to add an image for the shared url... Hi! I want this version with vk.com included. Where can I get that? Thank you!