You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Sunday, July 7th 2019, 4:23pm

Author: tomasparks

Krpano updates, future and your thoughts?

for me personally, I don't make money using krpano for commercial third-party projects, so paying for a subscription would make me abandon krpanoI would like to see a roadmap with voting and suggestion options

Thursday, May 9th 2019, 3:31am

krpano and webtorrent

looks like krpano dose not like bloburls Quoted VM5160:1 Uncaught RangeError: Invalid typed array length: 107961892351 at new Uint8Array (<anonymous>) at qb (eval at embedpano (krpano.js:10), <anonymous>:1:59738) at Ga.p (eval at embedpano (krpano.js:10), <anonymous>:1:49008) at eval (eval at embedpano (krpano.js:10), <anonymous>:1:50289) at m (eval at embedpano (krpano.js:10), <anonymous>:1:63632) at eval (eval at embedpano (krpano.js:10), <anonymous>:1:65437) at Object.d [as loadxml] (eval at ...

Wednesday, May 8th 2019, 3:15pm

krpano and webtorrent

i have uploaded the source code to github the project has stalled as my javascript-fu is weak

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 4:14pm

krpano and webtorrent

thanks Klaus I found this code while look around at the website examples source code Source code 1 <image><left url="tour.data/aussen.tiles/pano_l.jpg"/><front url="tour.data/aussen.tiles/pano_f.jpg"/><right url="tour.data/aussen.tiles/pano_r.jpg"/><back url="tour.data/aussen.tiles/pano_b.jpg"/><up url="tour.data/aussen.tiles/pano_u.jpg"/><down url="tour.data/aussen.tiles/pano_d.jpg"/></image> the multires placeholder are my main issue now

Monday, May 6th 2019, 6:41am

krpano and webtorrent

the scenes look like this: Source code 1 <scene thumburl="panos/IMG_1191-HDR_Panorama.tiles/thumb.jpg"><preview url="panos/IMG_1191-HDR_Panorama.tiles/preview.jpg"/><image><cube url="panos/IMG_1191-HDR_Panorama.tiles/pano_%s.jpg"/></image></scene> I am trying to work out how to return blob url inplace of the the url placeholders for each image I might be able to hijack it though js

Monday, May 6th 2019, 3:32am

krpano and webtorrent

I have just started developing a Krpano and Webtorrent prototype for my website start code: js: select all file need in the first scenejs: write a xml string with blob linksjs: send xml string to krpano the main loop user: clicks on hotspotkrpano: fires off jsjs: select all file need in the scenejs: write a xml string with blob linksjs: send xml string to krpanogoto 1

Thursday, January 3rd 2019, 1:12am

Krpano-only Website

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" @ tomasparks well krpano itself is js, so it does not make much sense to avoid js completely :-D I agree with you there, if there is a section of the website that can only be done with JS (krapno, three.js, etc) make it its own directory and warn visitors (eg: JavaScript / WebGL ahead ) otherwise think of krpano/three.js like plugin that may or may not work

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 9:01pm

Krpano-only Website

I also forgot the JavaScript required; Didn’t Read (JS;DR) community Quoted I surf the web with NoScript (a FireFox extension to block java script on a per-domain basis, the sake of security). That also enforces "js; dr". Some pages show absolutely no content unless you allow JS from their domain, and perhaps others. I often don't bother; just back button out of there and go somewhere else. Quoted I am seeing more and more single-page apps that are nothing more than documents, blogs or articles ...

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 2:19am

Krpano-only Website

Where is the Progressive Enhancements ? Quoted Basic content should be accessible to all web browsers Basic functionality should be accessible to all web browsers Sparse, semantic markup contains all content Enhanced layout is provided by externally linked CSS Enhanced behavior is provided by unobtrusive, externally linked JavaScript End-user web browser preferences are respected * no accessibility for the Visual impairment * single page website, sub-sections unbookmarkable welcome to the dark d...

Thursday, May 14th 2015, 12:25pm

Author: tom_a_sparks

support other Video projection

Could Krpano support other video projection because it would make it easy to stream live panoramas without having to pre-process/warp the video? Ryubin has create a flash Panorama Live Streaming Solution that I would like to see done with krpano

Monday, March 4th 2013, 7:43am

xml slider with multires panos/three+ states

I like the XML slider demo http://krpano.com/examples/10815/example…bes/slider.html my question is: how can it be adapted to support: * multires panoramas? * flat panos? * more than two states?

Friday, January 4th 2013, 6:01am

loading new xml from a url inside current xml

i am looking at these XML based thumbnail scrollers [1][2] with a bit ajax code they could do want I want :) [1] Demo - XML based Thumbnail Scroll (mousewheel scrolling that is) [2] http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…ad&threadID=335

Friday, January 4th 2013, 4:23am

that well bring my server to its knees (DOS-attack style) I was think of group of buttons like Quoted « first « previous XX of XX next »last » so I look though the panorama image

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 11:24pm

I have have php scripted that creates a xml with 20 scenes at a time from a database I would like the user to be able to scroll back and forward though the list I wondering if there is a way to load a new xml from a url inside of the currently load xml? here is an example code still being prototyped Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 <?xml version="1.0" ?>' <krpano version="1.0.8" onstart="startup();"> <action name="startup"> <!-- load the f...