You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 9:10pm

Author: mexico360

Upgrade Version

Hi! I bought the first version some time ago and now see there ir a new function to remove scenes or groups from Menu. Where can i download the new version? Regards!

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 6:39am

Side Menu Plugin (new plugin from today)

Quoted from "Umalo" Quoted from "mexico360" I Have only one request: how can I do so that after clicking on an object / link the menu closes automatically? Object in menu can be switch to upper/lower group so we can't have it closing menu on every click. Easy solution is to activate menu to be closed directly in side menu xml definition. After loadscene action you can add: Source code 1 slide_menu_left(); Example of one menu item link: Source code 1 link="loadscene(pano1_1,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));...

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:58am

One request

I´m already bought the commercial version, and it's very helpful! I Have only one request: how can I do so that after clicking on an object / link the menu closes automatically? Best regards!

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 8:17pm

Preview

Hi, Can you send me the preview link for the commercial version please? Regards!

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:59am

Responsive Grid Menu

Hi, I already bought the plugin, can you send me the centred version? And I would like to ask another question: can I open an external xml file by clicking the thumb? My intention is to make a start menu and call other virtual tours. Regards!

Monday, December 19th 2016, 2:57pm

Two questions

Hi! I would like to ask you two questions before buy it: 1. If I only have 4 o 5 panoramas, can they be centered on the screen? 2. In your examples you use several panoramas, and in small screens there is nothing that indicates that there are more panoramas down. Can you include a scrollbar or arrow that indicates this? Thanks and congratulations for this excelent plugin. Regards!

Sunday, September 25th 2016, 7:26pm

krpano Server

Quoted from "Keldrilh" solved! :) How you solved it? I have the same problem

Sunday, April 19th 2015, 10:31pm

Zoom Image

Hi! Would be possible to modify the plugin to make zoom to images? With fingers in html5 and mouse scroll in flash version? Regards!

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 9:05am

Insert a picture

Hi, Congratulations for this excellent plugin!! one question? Can i insert a picture inside the menu item, or replace the text with a image? Regards!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:10pm

link

Quoted from "Sudarchikov Andrey" Hello! well take a look at examples: http://sudarchikov.com/shared/gallerywithtext/test.html http://sudarchikov.com/shared/galery_with_caption/tour.html Link can be added same way Regards Andrey Excellent! is what I was looking. you have the link to download the .xml files or some upgrade package? Regars.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:51am

Button to download a file

Hi! I want to know if you can add a button to download a file from a link? inside the framework of the main image. regards!

Monday, June 13th 2011, 9:46am

Slider-Blend-Cube Loading Bar Help!

Hello! I have two cuestions: ¿which is the correct code to display the loading progress bar in this example:? www.otero27.com/daynight ¿and how I can do to make the panos load first before you can move it? The code is from the example Slider-Blend-Cube: loadscene(get(scene[0].name), null, MERGE); </action> url="hotspots/arrow.png" altonloaded="if(isphone, mul(scale,2)); onloaded();" /> ondown="startdragingslider();" onup="stopdragingslider();"/> set(plugin[slider_grip].backup_align, get(plugin[s...