You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 109.

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 7:28pm

Author: Muxi

Integration with WordPress

you can embed virtual tours as iframes to directly show the panos. Or, for a portfolio and for single panos, you can make a jpeg of a pano, put the jpegs into your portfolio, save your pano/vtour in the upload folder and link the jpegs to your pano tour.html.

Monday, March 25th 2019, 12:31pm

how to get variables like "width.mobile"

ah, so with get(plugin[blabla].width) I will get mobile-width when using a mobile device and desktop-width when using desktop... Thanks!

Monday, March 25th 2019, 11:19am

how to get variables like "width.mobile"

Hi, I wonder what will be the syntax of getting values of variables like the above mentioned. Eg "trace(get(plugin[blabla].width.mobile));" will not work. How can I get these extended variables like x.mobile, y.tablet etc.? Thanks!

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 8:04pm

Krpano-only Website

ah, that's great, I didn't know that way! But I think I have to completely change the way I added css-styles because I did it by plugin.css within a data-tag? Or is it also possible to change values within a data-tag?

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 5:50pm

Krpano-only Website

thanks! About the font-size: it took me a lot of to get the text fit into a text-layer-size that fits in all screen sizes of desktops. And as I work with tables in the text-windows (on column is one page) it's not possible to get maybe four pages on small monitos and three on a large monitor. On a small monitor the layer is taking the whole heigth...thus, I couldn't enlarge the font-size even more. The only way would be to work with css-media queries but I don't know if krpano is recognizing the...

Monday, December 24th 2018, 4:17pm

Krpano-only Website

Hi, I would like to present my new website, it's made only with krpano, nothing else. Would be glad about some feedback It's not completely finished but ready to go live. One thing I am concerned about is missing SEO opportunities... I have no idea what to do about that...is there anything one could do to get the site interpreted in some way by google and co? https://artesphera.de

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 7:43pm

hide crosshair and previous/next scene buttons (VR?) in littleplanetintro and autotour

I have a button to switch off all hotspots (also in the side menu button bar). When activating the button, all hotspots disappear but the three mentioned icos will show, and the other way round, when activating the hotspots again, the three buttons hide... EDIT: hm, can't fix it... I have an action to switch all hotspots: Source code 1 2 3 for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i), switch(hotspot[get(i)].visible)); ); maybe, this is causing the error? switching all hotspots on/off means that I sw...

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 7:24pm

hide crosshair and previous/next scene buttons (VR?) in littleplanetintro and autotour

When starting an my virtual tour https://www.artesphera.de/_tour/_mallorca/tour.html with littleplanet intro or better to see in my autotour (by clicking the triangle-button in the bottom of the sidemenu, in the second pano and all other panos except the first) a crosshair and previuous/next scene buttons are shown. I think it's a matter of webvr. I want to hide them but don't know what to do. I changed some code in skin_setup_littleplanetintro (automatic closing of sidemenu, switching off all h...

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 3:20pm

special characters with textfield and included xml-file

ah, got it, I had to change the file to UTF-8...

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 2:59pm

special characters with textfield and included xml-file

Source code 1 2 3 4 <plugin name="text_pano" url="plugins/textfield.swf" html="" /> Source code 1 2 3 4 5 <action name="show_info"> copy(plugin[text_pano].html, data[exampletext.content); </action> Source code 1 2 3 <data name="exampletext"> <p>ä ö ü ß</p> </data> Hi, the above code works fine when I put the data into the main xml-file. When I put it into an extra-file by including that file in the main xml-file the special chars are shown wrong. Is there a way to get them correctly in an extra...

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 11:08am

Datenschutzerklärung bing maps

Hallo, hat jemand eine DSGVO-konforme Datenschutzpassage für die Verwendung von Bing Maps parat? Danke!

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 2:35pm

General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

oops, problem solved, it was only a matter of browser cache...now I have my tour without any outgoing connections...

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 11:19am

and maybe someone has already written a data protection declaration for krpano virtual tours referring to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the EU?

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 11:16am

has anybody made a data protection declaration referring to the new european General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for a krpano made virtual tour site? The GDPR is mandatory from 25th of May 2018 for all Websites in the EU. I'm trying and some things don't run very well. So, here are some questions: - I have a site on which I don't use any maps. Although I switched off all settings referring to maps and deleted map plugins my tour continues to connect to bing.com. Anybody knows how to preven...

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 9:11pm

disable little planet intro via url parameter?

thanks Klaus, but this code results in a strange fatal error... if I enter following code directly in my browser tour.html?startscene=restaurant&skin_settings.littleplanetintro=false it's working fine, but when I put this code in my tour in a link in a data file, <data name="restaurant_de"> <h2>Restaurant</h2> <p>blabla</p><br /> <a href="tour.html?startscene=restaurant&skin_settings.littleplanetintro=false">Restaurant</a> </data> it results in that error. without adding the skin_settings parame...

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 1:45pm

disable little planet intro via url parameter?

Hi, I have a tour with little planet intro enabled. Within the tour I have some links in textfields to jump directly to a special scene. I do this with a url parameter like https://url/tour.html?startscene=any_pano Doing it like that causes the call of this pano again as little planet intro because it's another start of a tour. How can I prevent this? Can I change some settings via url parameter like "little planet intro=false" or sth like this? Or can I call a pano via textfield-link without us...

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 6:05pm

controlbar background image?

hi is it possible to put a background image into the whole controlbar instead of bgcolour? Thanks

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 11:12pm

skin_map zoom doesn't work ....

Hi, I have a tour with 5 panos. I gave a special value to the "zoom" - variable in skin_map-plugin. To get all mapspots into google maps I added the lat/lng-values of each pano. First all went fine but after I entered the gps-values into the last/5th pano the starting zoom level of the map changed to the smallest possible map with all mapspots in there. And I can't change the zoom-level anymore :( I entered gps-coordinates into the skin-map-plugin also without any change. Or I put the zoom-level...