You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 218.

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 6:31pm

Author: San7

How to set hotspot names manually?

This plugin creates hot spots, assigns actions to them, and upon completion it can be disabled.

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 10:02am

Creating Floor Plans.

Quoted from "Scott Witte" Just ran across this plugin and I want to say, Really Nice! Well thought out and complete. If it had been around when I was building my own floor plan plugin I could have saved countless hours and ended up with something better. One observation: It doesn't seem to be offered on the third party plugins section of the KRPano plugins page. I bet you could get a lot more interest if it were. Thanks for the positive feedback. Now I make it possible to add documents and plac...

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 9:57am

Creating Floor Plans.

Quoted from "ramirox3" my question is: if the features: 3D Design project, Make screenshot and on / off light are part of the plugin plugin? do not quite understand. The screenshot plugin is in krpano. turn on / off lights - is the scene change? You can simply make a button and switch scenes.

Monday, July 8th 2019, 8:41pm

Creating Floor Plans.

It is possible to install images. Clicking on the icons opens the explorer and selects the point image for each of the three states. http://novosibpano.ru/Plugins/Floorplan2_en.html#spot

Monday, July 8th 2019, 9:11am

Creating Floor Plans.

Made some changes to the algorithm of work. Added the ability to install different images for each point of the three states: 1. Before watching 2. view scene 3. After watching A drop-down list of plan names was created without the use of additional plug-ins. Floor Plans

Friday, July 5th 2019, 6:25pm

What is the best way to get hotspot point position accurately?

Get spherical coordinates in the console (press "O"), click on the screen <events keep="true" onclick="screentosphere(mouse.x, mouse.y, toh, tov); trace(ath=,toh); trace(atv=,tov)" />

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 2:13pm

windows 10 Tools.exe encryption

I re-downloaded the entire krpano package from the site, installed it, and now it seems to be working - I am testing.

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 11:27am

Open image hotspot displaying same image from 2 different hotspot

You have two layers with the same name "openimage", make different Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <hotspot name="spot2" url="fyi.png" onloaded="do_crop_animation(64,64, 60);" ath="-140" atv="10" onclick="open(openimage1);" tooltip="open closet2" /> <plugin name="openimage1"url="2.jpg"align="center" x="10" y="10"scale="0.6" alpha="0"visible="false"onclick="close(get(name));"/> <hotspot name="spot3" url="fyi2.png" onloaded="do_crop_animation(64,64, 60);" ath="-205" atv="10" onclick="open(openimage2);" ...

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 8:44am

windows 10 Tools.exe encryption

Installed windows 10.Tools.exe has stopped encrypting files - gives an error

Wednesday, July 3rd 2019, 2:03pm

mobile vr

Today I saw that in my virtual tours the VR mode on my mobile device stopped working. And not only me. What is known about this issue? This is due to http ?

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 10:12am

Where is the editor ?

Run krpano Tools.exe - open the VTour Editor tab. Drag the tour.xml file into the window.

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 3:25am

add hotspot

Quoted from "ramirox3" Thanks¡¡¡¡¡ "Drop-down list of scenes without using the plugin "combobox.xml"" How to make use of that feature? I used to use "combobox.xml". But I had some problems. Now this dropdown list is written iindependently.

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 1:13pm

Social Media share

Great code! Can you please tell me if I can open the window right on tour? I can not share on Facebook and classmates, what could be the reason?

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 8:22am

add hotspot

Quoted from "ramirox3" GENIAL! When can we have the update? Hi, I sent the download link to the PM. There is also information on Facebook Have a nice day

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 6:03pm

add hotspot

Changes Added the ability to edit local hotspots.Changed save method. Empty or default attributes are not saved.The "ondown" attribute button has been added to the editor.Display the name of the active access point in place of the name of the plugin.Partially modified interface.The buttons visible2, enabled2, zorder have been added to the polygonal hot spots tab.Changes in the panel "Settings for color and transparency."Fill color in 0xFFFFFF format (in style and hotspots).Added button to text h...

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 3:00pm

Hotspot to open image / video for WebVR

1.Create a hotspot image 2.Set hotspot image visible = false and enabled=false 3.click on the access point with a magnifying glass - Set hotspot image visible = true and enabled=true 4.Click on hotspot image - Set hotspot image visible = false and enabled=false

Thursday, June 20th 2019, 6:11am

Layer Not Showing With Keep=False

For example, so. <action name="ShowInfo"> set(layer[info],parent=hotspot[%1],html='hello world [br] [img src=[dq]skin/vtourskin_hotspot.png[dq]style=[dq]width:30px;[dq] /] [br]Cheers from %1 '); tween(layer[info].alpha,1); </action>

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 8:51pm

how to hide some thumbs in thumbBar

Is it something like grouping scenes? http://novosibpano.ru/VT/sc/

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 8:38pm

Visibility over polygonal hotspot

Поблагодарить! Работает!