You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

Monday, June 17th 2019, 3:30am

Author: ggarmen

Advanced Combobox Plugin / Search Plugin

I missed your comment earlier. This now works perfectly on mobile. Thank you!

Monday, June 17th 2019, 1:14am

Problem on mobile

I have finished developing the other features for my tour and am now optimizing for mobile. As stated above, the advanced combobox works perfectly on desktop, but not so much on mobile. If I access it from my phone and click on the search icon at the bottom, it brings up the advanced combobox as expected. However, if I select an option from the combobox, or even if I try to progress to the next scene using the navigation arrows at the bottom (without selecting an option from the combobox), the "...

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 3:06pm

Worked perfectly! Thank you for the excellent plugin and support

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 10:20pm

Thank you for the quick support, I got #1 and #3 working. I'm still having a little trouble with #2 though. It appears that it is opening the list to the expanded state using the code you provided, however it is loading off the stage. You can see the attached image: [img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/ap4yfx726pe315y/screenshot.jpg?dl=0[/img] I tried adding this code to bring it back into alignment but it did not work Source code 1 onclick="switch(plugin[my_plugin_parent].visible); plugin[advanced_co...

Friday, May 24th 2019, 9:57pm

I am continuing to customize the plugin and have a few more questions: 1. What code can I use to hide/show the advanced combobox plugin? I have a search icon in the bottom navigation bar. I would like for the advanced combobox to be hidden when the page is loaded, but when the user clicks on the search icon, I would like for the combobox to appear. I have tried the following code Source code 1 <layer name="skin_btn_mag" style="skin_base|skin_glow" crop="0|192|64|64" align="left" x="95" y="0" sca...

Thursday, May 23rd 2019, 2:38pm

Changing combobox style/color

This is a great plugin, thank you for offering it. I am looking to customize the style and have successfully changed the font. However I cannot figure out how to change the background color. I have tried adding Source code 1 bgcolor="0x00205b" but that did not work. I was able to do this successfully within the standard comobobx plugin by adding the following style: Source code 1 <combobox_design name="bluebackground" margin="4" open_close_speed="0.25"> <!-- default vtourskin.xml design --> <sty...

Friday, July 28th 2017, 2:36pm

Trouble re-arranging buttons on vtour control bar

Thank you Alexy for the tip! I did not even see that section. It is very interesting, by just changing the layer names (just putting a "2" behind them), I am able to position the buttons exactly where I want using just the align and x coordinate. However I am just viewing on desktop, so I have to test design and functionality on mobile devices to see how the layout may be affected. But now I at least know the section of code to learn about/adjust to make further changes. Thanks again!

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 4:08pm

Trouble re-arranging buttons on vtour control bar

I am trying to customize the control bar buttons after using the Make Vtour batch and have been able to change colors, add showtext, and re-arrange th eorder of the buttons. However, I am having an issue moving around 3 of the buttons and my head is spinning! I was hoping someone could take a look at my demo page, my code, and give me a helpful tip! Test Website/Mockup My issues are: 1. The Thumbnails button is currently over the Previous Scene button and blocking it. For the Thumbnail placement...

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 2:39am

Fullscreen pano as in example

In an earlier post in this thread Alex posted the following example, which allows the pano that appears to go into fullscreen mode: http://www.classic-ru.org/3/ I am trying to duplicate that but fullscreen is disabled on the inner pano when it appears. Does anyone know how to do this? I did not see the example in the package that comes with the download. Thanks.

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 3:59pm

Missing thumbnails in mobile viewing for vtour

After creating a virtual tour for a client a few years ago using version 1.08, the client has finally agreed the tour needs to be compatible for mobile devices. We had a lot of bells and whistles on the old (all-Flash) version that we wanted to keep so I took all of the panos and created a new tour using Make Vtour tool. I am trying to have one link that detects whether the user should look at flash version or mobile/html5 version. The detection appears works fine and the (old) Flash version wor...

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 4:50pm

Is it possible to save a krpano tour on the iphone or ipad?

I use the app Goodreader for my iPad and everything has been great so far. Don't have an iPhone so can't help you there.

Monday, May 16th 2011, 3:48am

Problem with polygonal hotspots and combobox

sachagriffin, thanks for the advice that did the trick! VN2011, I am trying to follow your logic and understand the benefit of this method. Right now thanks to sachagriffin, I am using scenes and have "keep=false". When navigating away from the pano using either the navigational hotspots or combobox, the polygonal hotspots disappear as they should. And when I return using either method they reappear. Would using your suggested method involve less coding? Thanks.

Thursday, May 12th 2011, 2:49pm

Problem with polygonal hotspots and combobox

I am attempting to create a tour that has 5 panos. There is a combobox as well as hotspots on the panos that allow the user to navigate to a different pano. Everything is working fine with the exception of the polygonal hotspots I have on one of my panos. Using the pointers on a previous thread, I created polygonal hotspots that "blink" to catch the users attention. These are not for navigation but just for an informational pop-up box. The problem is if I use the combobox to navigate away from t...

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 7:10am

Intentionally make scene/pano invisible?

Hi all, is there a way to make the pano you are looking at invisible? I am creating a website where the pano is essentially the background skin/layer and i want the user to be able to toggle between the tour and a static image in the background. I want to give this option because there will be animation/video in foreground and I don't want anyone to get dizzy! Ideally, there would be a button at the bottom of the screen where the user could toggle between static image or pano. I figured there mi...

Monday, March 28th 2011, 10:54pm

Help Please! iPad detection not working

Solved!!!!! I credit Hans. Turns out I must have installed one of the updates wrong. I completely started from scratch, re-downloaded, viewer, tools, my licenses, and latest beta version and now code works perfectly. Note to other newbies out there: correct files/updates will generate a .js file for each viewpoint when running Make Pano MultiRes. Before when I used that to make the panos it was only giving me an xml and html file.

Monday, March 28th 2011, 5:43pm

Sorry Jarredja, I am using the correct format (I think), as you can see in my code example above. As far as what I meant about the code, here is what I am trying to do: MAIN XML FILE Run action 1, 2..... for all panos regardless of device If ishtml5, also run actions from ipadxml.xml or if flash, also run actions flashxml.xml I've also tried doing something like: if ishtml5, do_ishtml5()...and then copying all the code from ipadxml.xml and pasting into the do_ishtml5 action. No matter what I try...

Monday, March 28th 2011, 4:58pm

Thanks Hans, fixed the error but the buttons still do not appear on ipad. If I put the plugin/buttons in a general section of the code applicable to both flash and html5, the buttons appear on both versions. But if I add the "devices=ipad" at the end of the plugin it does not appear in either version.

Monday, March 28th 2011, 3:40pm

Made sure I had the latests release and still no luck. I even added the devices code to what is supposed to be the flash-only portion of the xml file and the buttons/plugins do not appear (even though the flash plugin does appear). The code I tried is below: Source code 1 2 <plugin name="rotate" align="lefttbottom" x="10" y="10" style="button" crop="135|0|70|65" ondowncrop="135|65|70|65" onup="switch(autorotate.enabled);" devices="ipad"/> <plugin name="prev scene" align="rightbottom" x="95" y="1...

Monday, March 28th 2011, 2:21pm

Thanks Hans. I failed to mention it but devices was actually the first approach I tried. I tried devices=tablet, devices=ipad, devices=html5...nothing worked. Perhaps something with my krpano version is off, I will try a fresh install and see if that clears it up.