You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 3:55pm

Author: vragec

Krpano updates, future and your thoughts?

Hi everyone, I have been using krpano for 3 years now, and although I don't post often i read forum almost daily. I somehow can't escape the feeling that Panotour has been driver for more frequent updates, at least to some degree. In previous years there used to be more than 10 updates yearly, in recent years average was around 6. Now that Kolor is dead, there hasn't been an update for 15 months. Since my company uses krpano for around 50% of projects (which means 50% of revenue) i have some con...

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 9:09am

Virtual bank

Animation is made in 360 video, using multiple software but without AE

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 3:57pm

Virtual bank

Hi, Thank you. Unfortunately there is no English version. Vragec

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 12:57pm

Virtual bank

Hi, I would like to share our latest project, virtual bank branch. It features integration with bank processes which enable end-to-end services without the need to visit the bank in person. We used 360 environment to visually represent digital transformation and to provide advanced banking experience to end users. https://virtualnaposlovnica.addiko.hr/

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 5:02pm

Tutorial - how to use krpano googlemps.js plugin with Panotour Pro (PTP)

I suppose there are not a lot people who can code in krpano and still use PTP but i hope someone will find this usefull :) Intro: As Klaus informed me, PTP uses its own licence and overwrites krpano licence on each build. Panotour licence unfortunately does not include krpano googlemaps.js licence and therefore watermark is present (Demo mode) on googlemaps.js plugin. To resolve this we need to modify index.js file which is generated by Panotour on each build. This generates a problem, because t...

Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 10:46am

Example: iframes (or any other html content) as distorted hotspot

Hi, i'm using this example to show a web page as a normal layer, not distorted one. Is there a way to remove an iframe link and dynamically add a new one without using removelayer() ? I have more that 100 links in my tour which all call different links of the same website that unfortunately takes ages to load. I figured if I could just hide iframe hotspot and than show it along with add_iframe function and a new link, content od the web site would be cached in browser and loading would be faster...

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 11:18am

krpano 1.19-pr8 with macOS Sierra support, improved iOS 10 support and new localhost servers

I dont think so..I have latest PTP version, which was released 23.09. If I understood the whole process corectly I have to request krpano licence trough PTP interface (already did), use krpano update tool and replace files on my build tour? At least until Kolor releases new update which containts 1.19-pr8. I apologize for my ingnorace on the subject

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 10:49am

krpano 1.19-pr8 with macOS Sierra support, improved iOS 10 support and new localhost servers

Hi, I've noticed that inline-video in iPhone IOS 10 is not working from facebook browser - on touch video is opened in separate window as regular video. Is it possible to get an update for that issue?