You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 12:34am

Author: duke

Multiple interactive hotspots - is it possible?

EDIT: Oops, it was actually my fault. There was a typo in my code. Now everything works as expected! Thanks for the replies. Yes, the hotspots are named differently but still only the 1st hotspot works. Thanks also for the panorama example. However this is not what I'm looking for. I need to get 2 interactive hotspots working that are made in similar ways as in that link: Example/Tutorial - Extract a Distorted Hotspot from any kind of Pano Image (with perfect pixel alignment)

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 7:55pm

Multiple interactive hotspots - is it possible?

Hi, I'm trying to make a panorama with multiple interactive hotspots but I'm having some troubles. I've used the following tutorial: Example/Tutorial - Extract a Distorted Hotspot from any kind of Pano Image (with perfect pixel alignment) I successfully made a door open when the cursor goes over it. I now want to make another door in the same panorama to open when the cursor hovers over it. However, if I add a second hotspot only the 2nd hotspot works. Is there a limitation or I'm doing somethin...

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 12:29am

Example/Tutorial - interactive area in the pano (aligned distorted hotspot)

Thanks for the explanations! Looks like I'll avoid implementing these hotspots in the Ipad/Iphone panos for now.

Sunday, January 8th 2012, 12:56pm

Example/Tutorial - interactive area in the pano (aligned distorted hotspot)

Hello guys, I have read the tutorial and made a panorama with this kind of hotspot. My question is does this work on Iphone and Ipad? It's urgent!

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 12:24am

Adding a hotspot map. How?

Thanks, Michel. I'll take a look at it.

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 1:13am

Adding a hotspot map. How?

Hi, Is there a way to make a map for the hotspots in krpano? Not the Google one but own. Something like this: http://www.jphd360.net/visites/LesOublis/LesOublis.html

Monday, November 29th 2010, 10:49am

How can I make virtual tour with hot spots?

Thanks. But isn't there some visual method for this? Krpano is so hard to use with all these codes and stuff. For example Pano2VR has a window in which you define the hotspots directly on your panorama and menus for every parameter you want to change.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 12:20am

How can I make virtual tour with hot spots?

I can't seem to find out how to make virtual tour with hotspots. I know how to make single panorama - with the "MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) droplet" but how to make many panoramas connected between each other in virtual tour?

Friday, November 12th 2010, 2:47pm

Providing a panorama to a client. How?

Thanks, I think this answers my questions.

Friday, November 12th 2010, 2:29pm

How much does krprotect cost? Is this an add-on that I have to buy separately from krpano or it comes with it?

Friday, November 12th 2010, 1:49pm

Hi, I downloaded the demo of krpano to test it. My question is how should I provide the panorama to my clients for offline viewing? If I'm not mistaking I noticed that along with the swf file there need to be also present some other files too like XML and JS files for the panorama to work. This will be confusing for some people not very familiar with computers. Additionaly, they would have to have Flash Player which, again, if the client is not very familiar with computers might not have and kno...