You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 264.

Friday, March 15th 2019, 8:30am

Author: MarcW.

hotspot can't display css icon,layer can,how to solution?

hey arielei, which iconfont do you choose for a working solution? I can´t get it working...

Monday, February 25th 2019, 7:39am

Export to Google Street View

that would be perfect :)

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:51am

Side Menu Plugin (new plugin from today)

and I see a small "bug" on the free version https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/s…le/example.html If you click on for example "3. group" then it changes to the next layer and if you dont move your mouse it´s in mouseover mode for "group 3 - element 3". but as you see the text is still black and on correct mouseover it should be white:

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:46am

thanky, I want to test/demo before buying :) is there any demo?

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 10:38am

Hi, where can I find the versions of side menu including thumbnails? thank you, Marc

Friday, February 1st 2019, 4:25pm

Taking Panorama Coordinates

where can I find the coordinates version of Klaus?

Friday, February 1st 2019, 3:47pm

Set "North" of a spherical image --> prealign

Hi, I want to set the north of a tour to the same direction in all images. I´m using "prealign" because I don´t have any gps or "north" data. I´m rotating the panorama in the tour and then I estimate the degrees to prealign. Then I test and set prealign again until its fine. Is there another option to do this faster? For example that I can see the ath value of the correct view and use the difference of starting view als prealign value? So I have to see the ath-value of the actual view. Is there ...

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 12:18pm

OSX: ERROR Adobe Flashplayer or HTML5 Browser with WebGL or CSS3D support required!

Hi, I just tried krpano (the official examples) with my old MacBook 2010 but with High Sierra and latest Google Chrome 70.0 installed. In Chrome I get the Error: Adobe Flashplayer or HTML5 Browser with WebGL or CSS3D support required! In Safari it works fine... Do you know what could be the problem on my Chrome Browser? Best, Marc

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 11:24am

Circle hotspots plugin, now available free!

Hi Luis, great plugin! In a Vtour it possible to use as text not the "tag" but the linkedscene title? As the normal "skin_hotspotstyle" does? Best, Marc

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 4:12pm

create nice, animated hotspots with text

Hi Tuur, perfect solution - thank you :) Best, Marc

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 9:53am

create nice, animated hotspots with text

Hello, is it possible to create hotspots similar to these? https://app.lapentor.com/sphere/welcome-to-linlithgow an Icon and onhover animate the hotspot (small jumping) and slide in some text out of the hotspot. Thank you, best, marc

Monday, July 9th 2018, 8:31am

update embedded SWF to HTML5?

Hi Klaus, I´m just sending you a mail. Thank you, Marc

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 1:59pm

update embedded SWF to HTML5?

Hello, I´ve got an inquiry to update an old krpano-tour (which I didn´t create). I just got an swf-file where everything is embedded. I don´t think that there is an opportunity to update this to html5? Or do you know something? Best, Marc

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 10:01am

Krpano ToolBox

thats great - thank you for sharing! Maybe one thing - if possible - the distorted hotspot editor doesnt work if the hotspot is enabled="false" Best, Marc

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 8:25am

trouble with adding radar to vtour bing or google maps vtourskin

answer - look into vtourskin.xml: Source code 1 <radar visible="true" headingoffset="0" />

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:23am

Reposition Hotspots

Hello, what is actually the best way to reposition hotspots if I don´t want to use the vtour droplet (and so not to use krpan tools editor). Some years ago in flash player we had the editor/options plugin to set position. What is the best way nowadays? Thanks, Marc

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 2:23pm

autorotate in latest vtour not working?

yes I think it has got overwritten but it seems that pr12 and pr13-16 have different handling for this... but at the end it was my mistake and so it´s fine now :) thanks, Marc

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 8:50am

autorotate in latest vtour not working?

okay, everything clear now - I had some code in another xml which seems to work since pr13 :) Source code 1 set(events.onloadcomplete, if(plugin[rotateoff].visible == true, set(autorotate.enabled,true), set(autorotate.enabled,false) ); );