You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Friday, September 21st 2018, 6:53pm

Author: simplify

a simple request

i want buy your plugin,after see your demo,i found that grid thumbs don't support roundedge,can you add this before i but it?

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 1:52pm

Responsive Scrollable Grid Photo Gallery PLUGIN

but i really can't access your website,anyway,does your plugin support the vr mode?

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 10:16am

Responsive Scrollable Grid Photo Gallery PLUGIN

Hi,thanks for developing this plugin,but your example and your website can not opened...

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 8:16am

that's easy

just use my plugin : https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/htmlpage-plus/#top it's done.

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 6:18pm

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

Quoted from "clio" hello simplify, does your plugin works in VR mode? And if yes, how is the aspect (like a flying hotspot? other?)? Thank's!! my plugin don't support vr mode for now,and you can have a look at this plugin https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/vrthumbnails/#top

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 4:52pm

mod tour.html

Quoted but it works only with tour.js not with pano.js change tour.html line 123 <script src="tour.js"></script> into <script src="pano.js"></script> done.

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 4:46pm

jscall

hi, sorry for delays in replying to you,you can see tour.xml line 9 <hotspot name="spot84" url="%SWFPATH%/img/image_hotspot.png" ath="10" atv="20" notips="true" title="热点测试" onclick="jscall(ramiro());" /> use jscall() Quoted from "Riknieri" Hi, i've purchase your html area plus plugin, but i need of an example how to insert in xml pano hotspot in onclick attribute an external link opened in iframe. i've seen you example but you've made it in a html anchor with all its attribute. How i can replic...

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 10:52am

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

Quoted from "erwinlist" Quoted from "Islander" Hey simplify, can you say if something really went wrong in the mail? I'm also considering buying the plugin but this is looking trouble!!? Google now blocks .exe attachments, they have to be send using google drive, I tried hotmail and worked for me, now I got my files. before send files to you,i make folder into a zip file,so google upzip them online and block them?

Monday, September 18th 2017, 7:25am

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

Quoted from "ramirox3" add your tour.js and tour.swf, click on tour.html thanks for your answer!

Friday, September 15th 2017, 4:26am

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

Quoted from "Islander" Hey simplify, can you say if something really went wrong in the mail? I'm also considering buying the plugin but this is looking trouble!!? Hi,just click paypal links on plugin page to pay for it: https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/htmlpage-plus/#top after your payment,send me a mail,i will send you files as soon as possible

Friday, September 15th 2017, 4:23am

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

Quoted from "milemann" ALL-CLEAR!! Quoted from "milemann" OK i've got the files. nice stuff ... realy NICE STUFF! Quoted from "milemann" greetz mil Thanks for you trust and payment! best regards 代涛利

Friday, September 15th 2017, 4:21am

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

Quoted from "milemann" CAUTION! Quoted from "milemann" Quoted from "simplify" Thanks for guys who pay for me! After your payment,please me a mail 358565440@qq.com to tell me you pay for it, so i can send you files in time! Quoted from "milemann" send a mail about paypal payment on both mail adresses 358565440@qq.com / 645772961@qq.com Quoted from "milemann" in both cases: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender Quoted from "milemann" WTF!!! i notice that,i found qq mail,foxmail have c...

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 2:08pm

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

Quoted from "martyhr" Well, I would be interested in. Is there any demo on the web to see in real? no~only gifs on krpano site,real demo will lead to source code stolen.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 12:56pm

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

Quoted from "Islander" Thanks for posting as gifs. These are much better even if not that explicit. The images for the gallery must be defined in the html container only? - Does the image galleries associate to a hotspot or layer only? - Can the image gallery be displayed as a percentage of the screen instead of fullscreen? - Can a video file be opened in some way? image galleries use js calls to appear,so you can add onclick funtion on any element,include but not only hotspot\layer... image ga...

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 8:31am

gif effects

Quoted from "Islander" could you post some live demos? ok,i will update some gif pictures to show animate effect,live demo maybe stole by somebody,so...

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 4:11am

tips

krpano is not a free software,after you buy plugin,you need use your own tour.js and tour.swf.If you get any question about my plugin,just send me a mail: 358565440@qq.com Price down ! from €69 to €49

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 4:09am

share a new plugin

https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/htmlpage-plus/ works well under krpano fullscreen mode.responsive layout.

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 4:08am

new html page inside pano plugin

https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/htmlpage-plus/ works well under krpano fullscreen mode. responsive layout.

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 4:00pm

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

Htmlpage plus v2.3 release! Hello ! This is the support thread for the htmlpage plus v2.3 The plugin allows to include the html pages into your pano and interact with them.Support krpano fullscreen mode ,and plugin has responsive layout. After purchase,Update for free. V1-V2 Updates: 1、add more modules,include two types of object vr,parallax,magnify,3d chart etc... 2、update js function,now you can set iframe attributes seperately 3、some bug fixed V2-V2.1 Updates: 1、add pdf file support 2、add a t...