Search results 1-10 of 10.

Tuesday, July 9th 2019, 9:38pm

Author: tidytrax

Youtube Iframe Chrome Click don't work

Looks like the problem only occur when hotspot is set with distorted

Tuesday, July 9th 2019, 12:57am

Youtube Iframe Chrome Click don't work

Hi I'm using some embed from youtube as css3d hotspot. On firefox works fine, but on chrome, the hover effect on play button(center play button) is ok, but when i click, the video don't start, if I click a little to the left at the top, the video works, and the same to pause at the bottom. Thanks Using : https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…60324#post60324

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 7:36am

go through coordinates

Hello, I want to go through some coordinates Example : {[atv,ath,fov], [atv,ath,fov], [atv,ath,fov] ... } And I want the panorama walk through those coordinates I already did it in Javascript, works, but not so smoth, the movement is terrible Has some function on krpano to do that. Quoted loadInterval = setInterval(() => { tkl.getKrPano().set('view.vlookat',coordinates[currentFrame][0][0]) tkl.getKrPano().set('view.hlookat',coordinates[currentFrame][0][1]) tkl.getKrPano().set('view.fov',coordina...

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 8:43pm

SOlved!! Get The exactly Pixel on the mouse position

Can I get the exactly pixel of a cylindrical panorama on the click, For example i have a 28500 width pixel image, So when i click i want to get the pixel not the mouse position on the screen, if or without a fov. Thanks

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 8:25pm

S3 CloudFront Chrome Cors Error Css3d Request Twice Hotspot

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, the two requests are because one request is by krpano with CORS-headers to the get the image size (and optionally also the pixels for the WebGL rendering, if that image would be rendered by WebGL) and the second request would be by the browser itself when the image would get rendered by CSS3D. But the browser doesn't send CORS-headers for this case. That means two requests because once with CORS-headers and once without CORS-headers (only when rendering with CSS3D...

Friday, March 15th 2019, 8:07pm

S3 CloudFront Chrome Cors Error Css3d Request Twice Hotspot

Hi, I got a problem, only in chrome and safari, Firefox and Edge works fine and the problem happens only with hotspot Css3d, And only some times with random hotspots, can be 2 or 20. As i could saw the hotspot is request twice, once response 200 and in the second get failed and the below error appear in console. Access to image at '7276d7a055036dc.png' from origin '' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. I could fix using w...

Friday, September 21st 2018, 3:11pm

Custom Google Maps Api Version

Thanks Klaus, you have a date for that release ? Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, that warning can be ignored, but in the next release krpano will always use the latest Google-Maps-API-version by default and additionally there will be a parameter for optionally defining a custom API version. Best regards, Klaus

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 9:56pm

No Awnser ? Is not possible ? it's just a parameter. thanks

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 12:10am

Hello, I want to change the google maps api version, but i did' not find how in the Plugins options, it's possible? Console Message: Google Maps API warning: RetiredVersion https://developers.google.com/maps/docum…retired-version Thanks