You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, February 28th 2011, 3:00pm

Author: fedaro

Interactive area

Klaus: I found the solution by myself, using the following variable: fillcolorhover I use the following code to achieve a superposition of a yellow area without border on the hotspot, as the cursor moves over it. visible="true" borderwidth="0.0" borderwidthhover="0.0" borderalpha="0.0" borderalphahover="0.0" fillalpha="0.0" fillalphahover="0.2" fillcolorhover="0xFFCC00" Thanks anyway Best regards Fernando

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 10:27am

An example

Thanks for the quick reply. Could you give me an example of code to use? . I understand that should be very easy, but I am new to this subject.

Friday, February 25th 2011, 11:16am

Interactive area

Klaus: Very interesting example. But i ask myself, when a hotspot area is clearly marked. Can you use a mask to change the color of the original image or some other property that makes visible the hotspot ?. Without having to include another picture, with all the work involved. I guess that should be possible, but I'm not familiar enough with the possibilities of Krpano to know how to do it now. Maybe you or someone on the forum already has the answer for this. Greetings Fernando