You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:56am

Author: pampiuk

Krpano, Chromium, Oculus lag/jittery after a few hours running...

Hello all, We are using krpano in offline mode with the krpano testing server tool, Chromium and Oculus for an exhibition to be run for a month 24/7 (everything being shut down at night), so that the public can experience webvr for free and we are restarting the gaming laptop everyday (power saving mode disabled; being connected to power 24/7 and in high performance mode). So far everything works fine and smoothly but we've experienced that after a few hours running, it becomes laggy/the screen ...

Thursday, November 24th 2016, 5:32pm

Google Maps not working as it should be on Internet Explorer

Hello All, Just noticed that Google Maps plugin stopped working as it should be on Internet Explorer; if my memory recalls correctly it used to work fine on both Chrome and IE before. It works perfectly fine on Chrome but on IE you cant interact with the map as pan or move around. Is there a fix for this? Kind regards, Jay.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 4:38pm

Example/Tutorial - interactive area in the pano (aligned distorted hotspot)

Perfect, thanks Klaus! That's what I was waiting for and works perfectly! love it! Regards, Jay.

Monday, October 17th 2016, 5:11pm

Example/Tutorial - interactive area in the pano (aligned distorted hotspot)

I know Klaus said this is under development but just wondering if there were any news regarding this (aligned distorted hotspot) being able to use while in VR mode? Thanks. Kind regards, Jay.

Monday, October 17th 2016, 12:17pm

Highlight Active Thumbnail Border

Ah nvm, we found an alternative way to demonstrate what the client wanted but thx anyway for trying to help. Much appreciated. Kind regards, Jay.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 6:35pm

Highlight Active Thumbnail Border

Hello all, I've got a panorama with a few scenes and some of them are duplicates with different cosmetic images because our client wanted to see the scenes with different options so had to hide the duplicated scene thumbnails as explained in here. Everything works fine but now the only problem I'm having is that when viewing the duplicated scenes, it's highlighting (thumbnail border) another scene; which makes sense because I've hidden the duplicated thumbnail scenes so it will automatically hig...

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 12:44pm

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.1.0 is ready!

DOH! nvm my post above, just read that "Surround sound not works on Internet Explorer (no Web Audio Api support) - it works on Edge (WIN 10)."... sigh... EDIT: haha thanks Piotr for the info, just found out the moment you posted your reply :D but thanks though!

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 11:39am

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.1.0 is ready!

Hello, Love the plugin and works fine as it should be. Though I've got a problem, in Chrome everything works perfectly but as soon as I open it in IE I get the following error: ERROR: html5soundpos - TypeError: Unable to get property 'pos' of undefined or null reference The sound plays in the background but I keep getting this error in IE which I don't get in Chrome.... Any ideas?? Thanks!

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 11:49am

Aligned distorted hotspots misplaced with Oculus VR

Thanks klaus.krpano, will be looking forward to the next release! Yes sachagriffin I've tried your suggestion as well but as you said, it marginally improved, still slightly out and not perfectly aligned... I guess I'll have to wait but thanks for your help anyway, much appreciated!

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 2:31pm

Aligned distorted hotspots misplaced with Oculus VR

Hello, I managed to align my interactive distorted hotspots with my pano like in this example http://krpano.com/examples/interactivearea/ following the align tutorial from here Example/Tutorial - interactive area in the pano (aligned distorted hotspot) and having ignored the last part of the tutorial for polygonal/non-regular shape hit area bit (as I know Klaus mentioned in some other post that polygonal hotspot is not yet supported in VR mode), works perfectly when using the pano in a normal we...

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 2:25pm

iphone4 gyroscope plugin

Oh perfect! That's what I was looking for and works perfect! Thanks! But one thing I've noticed that doesn't seem to be working is that when you manually rotate/move the view by touching the screen on the iPhone, it doesn't go back to the view that you are pointing/aiming/viewing with the iPhone in real life compass, is there a solution for this? Thanks!

Friday, April 10th 2015, 5:15pm

iphone4 gyroscope plugin

Hello guys, One quick question, I've got my pano working perfectly with my the gyroscope and compass plugins etc. on my iPhone. I was wondering if there's an option or a way of synchronizing the pano view/gyroscope with the real life compass; I mean, when I'm looking North with my iPhone, the pano view will be looking North automatically, and if I look South, same thing rather than manually match the pano view on my phone with the real life view. Is this possible?? Hope I made myself clear lol T...

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 1:36pm

Help with closing Flyouts when clicking elsewhere

Hello everyone, I'm new here and was wondering what's best way to make the flyouts/hotspots/images close once they're opened whenever you click elsewhere or pan around from this example, rather than clicking again on the images to close them down: http://krpano.com/examples/118/examples/…e-hotspots.html Thanks in advance!

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 2:55pm

Rotate Startup View from one point to another

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and krpano so this might be a noob question. I'm trying to rotate/move the Startup View from one point to another when the Panorama starts, for example from left to right or top to the middle of the Panorama View, is there a way of doing this? What's the code for this? Thanks in advance!