You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 10:17pm

Author: SpinStudios

links in images?

Any way to make the images links to panoramas?

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 6:42pm

Call Action after 5 scenes viewed/loaded?

----- Okay how do I get this to stop counting after five is reached?

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 4:22pm

Works nicely, thank you. I had to change the onnewpano to "onnewscene" but it works perfectly now for my needs.

Monday, August 28th 2017, 6:39pm

How can I count/track number of scenes visited? I wish to call an action every fifth scene viewed. "trace(Numbers of viewed scenes: ,scene.count)" counts number of scenes loaded into ram, however I'm looking to count the number of scenes visited.

Monday, November 28th 2016, 3:05am

Youtube api

Can the youtube api be called into this html iframe plugin ?

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 8:58am

js call to Youtube api from Krpano player

What is the proper call into the iframe from the krpano player? Source code 1 innerWindow = document.getElementById('iframe').contentWindow;

Friday, August 12th 2016, 9:48am

Example: iframes (or any other html content) as distorted hotspot

Why cant I get the API to communicate with the YouTube player instance? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 var tag = document.createElement('script'); tag.id = 'iframe-demo'; tag.src = 'https://www.youtube.com/iframe_api'; var firstScriptTag = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; firstScriptTag.parentNode.insertBefore(tag, firstScriptTag); var player; function onYouTubeIframeAPIReady() { playe...

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 7:43am

Quoted from "SpinStudios" Okay I got the frame to close using: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 var iframes = document.querySelectorAll("1%"); var lastIframe = iframes[iframes.length - 1]; lastIframe.parentNode.removeChild(1%); Next is to get the YouTube API to the iframe and close the iframe on video end. Any Suggestions? Anywho tried Youtube api in Krpano iframe? What is the proper element Id of the YouTube player inside this Iframe? is it "iframe" , "Player1"? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Friday, July 29th 2016, 5:49am

Okay I got the frame to close using: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 <action name="remove_iframe" type="Javascript"> var iframes = document.querySelectorAll("1%"); var lastIframe = iframes[iframes.length - 1]; lastIframe.parentNode.removeChild(1%); </action> Next is to get the YouTube API to the iframe and close the iframe on video end. Any Suggestions? Anywho tried Youtube api in Krpano iframe?

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 4:04am

Use three.js (3d objects) inside krpano (with VR support)

Quoted from "Tuur" Hi, Yes i am sure it is.. I had a try already but got stuck.. I had problem to get the ath (etc) from krpano or other js to the object. (had already the flamingo flying in 360 video with some small actions but .. Also too busy right now.. I could use some js help to access the object. Maybe small example. Tuur Did you have any luck assigning the three.js obj the vtmh_trackinghtspstyle timeline?

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 4:13am

Draw my own 3d Primitives in WebVR

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" See the three.js plugin example: Use three.js (3d objects) inside krpano (with VR support) Can you update the three.js example to have the OBJ objects as official Hot spots?

Monday, July 18th 2016, 9:40am

Image based Hotspots no loop?

How can I get the animations to play once, stop on last frame? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 setinterval(calc('crop_anim_' + name), calc(1.0 / %3), if(loaded, inc(frame); if(frame GE frames, if(onlastframe !== null, onlastframe() ); set(frame,0); ); mod(xpos, frame, xframes); div(ypos, frame, xframes); Math.floor(ypos); mul(xpos, %1); mul(ypos, %2); calc(crop, xpos + '|' + ypos + '|%1|%2'); , clearinterval(calc('crop_anim_' + name)); ); ); Should I use Source code 1 animateToEn...

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 6:50pm

Use three.js (3d objects) inside krpano (with VR support)

Can we assign a obj object as a child of a traditional Krpano hotspot? Then use the tracking frame by frame to move the "load_object_json" object in 3d space with the moving hotspots editor ?

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 6:06am

Limit view by time.

Can We limit horizontal or vertical panning range by time? Without changing scenes? Example not drag until a certain point in the 360 video. Source code 1 2 3 if(vtmh_tpoint LE 8, set(control.usercontrol, all): set(view.limitview,range):

Monday, September 28th 2015, 6:15pm

360 video 'moving hotspots' procedure, editor

Works perfect for Image pano! Thanks. However how do we test for the (_seek) vars? Might it be the Plugin[video1]pause() which returns the player at/to the same .time? Is there something like .seek(_seek) +5.time ? Add five frames to the copy _seek, so the resulting position of the player would be five ahead of the pause position Or better yet, return to the player position a few frames rewind.(like _seek -5) Also, can the original video player plugin[video1] play a second video in between retur...

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 8:07pm

Great! Should that be : Source code 1 set(_VTIME, get(.time)); or set(_VTIME, get(Vtime)); and to set vars again Source code 1 get(backup_VTime));

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 5:49am

Quoted from "SpinStudios" Can we return to a Vtime by coping backup the VTime ? Source code 1 copy(backup_VTime,get(plugin[video].time)); I want a button which copies VTime , advances to a scene or shows a photo which corresponds to that specific time in a video. Then returns to that VTime of the video player in the previous scene. Example: halfway through the video the camera passes by a clown. if the user clicks a button at the time in the video in which the clown is visible, it opens a panor...

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 5:46am

Quoted from "Tuur" Hi, do all your scripting in the SKript action. like: If( point GT 10, do this... etc it is hard to say because there many ways to set it up and organize your project. onEnter doesn't sound like a krpano action to me. your keyframe2 lines should look like this.. i guess without all the ath atv scale etc stuff: Source code 1 the SKript action is responsible for the actions to be triggered. for timeline 2 it could look like this Source code 1 2 3 4 5 if((tpoint GE 3) AND (tpoin...