You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 4:54pm

Author: VinzVideo

Can Videourl be changed by Set Command?

Thank you, Klaus. Maybe that's it...that Timebar was written for an older version of Videoplayer.js? If that's the case, then Timebar should not work for anyone using 1.19.3. I haven't seen any posts about that. Using HTML5, I see the timebar flash on/off briefly, in the center of the screen, not attached to the video. Same problem occurs in Chrome, or IE. There's nothing I can do to fix this, it seems. I think all videos really should have a timebar, people expect that. Do you know of any other...

Monday, September 14th 2015, 5:02pm

Thank you! I got it to work, had to make adjustments, but it works. Now I just gotta figure out why Videoplayer Time Bar doesn't work on krpano server. It works fine when testing the files locally, not on the server. v

Monday, September 14th 2015, 3:44am

I'm trying to use videoplayer, and specifically to have the videourl set by an action..... In my video plugin name="vid1", I have videourl="" etc...... Then I have this action.. <action name="show_vid1" devices="desktop"> set(plugin[vid1].visible, true); set(plugin[vid1].videourl, '../videos/test_video.mp4'); set(layer[blackout].visible, true); tween(plugin[vid1].width, 800, 0.6); tween(layer[blackout].alpha,1,0.7); plugin[vid1].play(); set(autorotate.enabled, false); </action> This isn't workin...

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 4:54pm

What Am I Doing Wrong?

Seems like everyone but just a few can get the timebar to work...I'm one of the few. The video works, but I can't get the timebar to appear using the following code, which follows the examples given... Source code 1 <plugin name="vid1" visible="false" url.flash="../plugins/videoplayer.swf" url.html5="../plugins/videoplayer.js" videourl="../videos/test_video.mp4" posterurl="" align="center" x="0" y="0" pausedonstart="true" loop="false" width="600" height="prop" volume="1.0" preferredformat="" buf...

Friday, September 11th 2015, 10:08pm

Bottom Menu Plugin

Quoted from "Umalo" This should do the trick not to zoom the pano while on the menu or slider. Have to see if it would be possible to capture scroll while outside of the scrollarea. I like very much your menu design. Thank you! Sorry, I haven't logged in for a while. I will try this later today, I hope. Thanks also for your compliment. v UPDATE: I tried adding the code you supplied...it works if the cursor is over the scroll grip, but not on the empty space to the left of the grip...as you said...

Monday, August 31st 2015, 3:01pm

Position of Gyro Button

Hello, Klaus. Thank you. I'm still deciding how to proceed. I have removed the arrow buttons, but kept the + and - buttons. I still want the + and - to disappear on a small screen, or if the window is resized to a small size...so I guess I need to keep "skin_arrange_ buttons" action. Maybe I can remove just the sections that control the gyro button. That will take a lot of trial and error I suppose. I realize that experienced and professional programmers, or code writers, get annoyed with simple...

Monday, August 31st 2015, 3:44am

Position of Gyro Button

Thanks. Yes, I concluded that the skin_arrange_buttons action will re-arrange the buttons. I can't understand how the action works, or what settings to adjust. Just thought maybe someone else had already gone thru this. Of course, the easy answer is to simply disable gyro. v

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 4:19am

Position of Gyro Button

Thanks. I'll try it but... This is the gyro layer in vtourskin.xml: Source code 1 <layer name="skin_btn_gyro" style="skin_base|skin_glow" crop="0|384|64|64" align="right" x="40" y="0" scale="0.5" onclick="switch(plugin[skin_gyro].enabled); switch(layer[skin_btn_gyro].crop, '0|384|64|64', '64|128|64|64'); if(plugin[skin_gyro].enabled, skin_showmap(false));" visible="false" devices="html5" /> Align is already in there. I tried many things, with align and with x=, and nothing changes it. There is a...

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 10:03pm

Position of Gyro Button

I actually published my first job! It's a real estate tour. I have gryo activated, and I want to control the position of the button...but nothing seems to change its position. In the control bar layers, the button is already aligned right, that's the default, but when the tablet is held landscape, the button moves. I would like the button to always stay next to the fullscreen button, if possible. I think it has something to do with the resizing/positioning action, but I really can't understand t...

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 4:58pm

Do I Have Something Wrong?

I like this idea. Tried to implement it, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I'm using it to change the appearance of a Rotate On/Off icon, instead of the gyro. The rotation does switch on/off, but the icon does not change. Does anyone see an error in the code? It looks good to me. Thanks. Source code 1 2 <layer name="skin_btn_rotate" style="skin_base|skin_glow" crop="0|510|64|64" align="left" keep="true" x="90" y="0" scale="0.55" onclick="switch (autorotate.enabled); switch(layer[skin_btn_rotat...

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 5:05pm

Still Can't Get It To Work Right

Anyone have an idea why this only works when testing the tour.html file locally...but not on a server (either krserver, or a web server)? I can't figure out why it works in one case, but not the other. <plugin name="clipboard" url="../plugins/clipboard.swf" keep="true" /> <action name="email_clipboard"> set(plugin[clipboard].text, "person@rcn.com"); </action> I tried using %SWFPATH% in the plugin path, but that didn't work either. Of course I have an onclick event to call the action. Thanks.

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 4:23am

Still Another Scroll Question

The best way to describe the situation is to let you see it. www.sightagent.com/moravian This site is under development, so the links in the menu don't all work, just 4 work. If you wheel over the menu elements, the scroll works good. But if you wheel over the slider grip, or the empty space next to it, then you zoom the pano. Is this normal, or is there a setting to adjust this? I tried changing many different settings, but no luck. Yes, I did customize the appearance of the menu, modified colo...

Friday, August 21st 2015, 6:30pm

Another Question

Thank you for your help. I'm wondering if there is a setting to turn on mousewheel control of menu scrolling? I have hovering turned on, and it works good, but I am conditioned to using the mousewheel for scrolling, like for the textfield plugin. If it is not available, no problem. v UPDATE: Interesting observation...in Fullscreen mode, mousewheel scrolling works; but in normal mode it does not. UPDATE 2: Mousewheel scrolling works if tested on the krServer. Therefore, it does work good, in all ...

Friday, August 21st 2015, 5:21pm

Bottom Menu Plugin

Thank you, got it working. v

Friday, August 21st 2015, 1:31am

Bottom Menu Plugin

This was already addressed, but I can't find the right place..... to change the position of the menu. Another post said it was an align tag, unfortunately, there are many many align tags. Can you say which one it is? Thanks.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 12:13am

Bottom Menu Plugin

Absolutely! Maybe you didn't see my updated/edited post. I figured it out on my own. Wow! Thanks again.

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 11:35pm

Bottom Menu Plugin

OK, more success, and a problem! I got my first menu item to switch visibility on a layer...works great. However, the menu does not auto-close, it remains open. I need it to auto close. Actually, auto-close does not work for the showlog examples you provided either. But it does work for the items that have linkedscenes. What should I do now? v UPDATE: OK, got it. Have to add another "menu_close();" after the execute attribute. (Yes, I do know that "execute" is an attribute, not an action. Thanks...

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 8:08pm

Bottom Menu Plugin

Not sure I understand how to customize the menu. I want to have menu items that are NOT linked scenes, I need menu items that perform onclick events such as, switch layer visibility, or open up a photo gallery. I am doing this now with custom buttons, but it would be nice to replace the buttons with the menu system. I read this forum, and you have lots of examples, but could you please give a short example of onclick="switch(layer[my_layer].visible);" On this sample tour, I have 6 custom buttons...

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 11:32pm

copy to clipboard plugin

Well, I'm, stuck. Looks to me like the code is good, but nothing gets copied into the clipboard. Anyone have a clue for me?? Here's what I'm using... <plugin name="clipboard" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/clipboard.swf" /> <layer name="copy_email" url="../plugins/textfield.swf" keep="true" zorder="1000" align="center" x="-8" y="-40" width="140" height="24" visible="false" vcenter="true" selectable="false" background="true" backgroundcolor="0x04367b" borderwidth="0" roundedge="8" alpha="1" html="Copy Ag...