You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Sunday, November 25th 2018, 1:30am

Author: datofz

plugin[map].activatespot();

Hello, I on a tour with 2 plug. one is the bingmap, the other is gridmenu. I can active the spot of the current scen from the map but when i use gridmenu is not possible to send this information. No problemeo ! So i test to pass by the events onnewscene like this: Source code 1 onnewscene="plugin[map].activatespot(spot1);" // spot1 for exemple But the log say me: Unknown action: plugin[map].activatespotWhy ?.....(but why ?) Thanks for you help Damien

Sunday, November 25th 2018, 1:13am

caller addspot onclik !

I find. we must do like this before the caller.addspot: calc(spotclickevent, 'activatespot(' + spotname + '); delayedcall(0.5,loadscene(' + scene[get(i)].name + ', null, MERGE, BLEND(1)));'); and caller.addspot(get(spotname), get(scene[get(i)].lat), get(scene[get(i)].lng), get(scene[get(i)].heading), false, get(spotclickevent) ); Good night

Saturday, November 24th 2018, 1:39am

Responsive Grid Menu

Hello, Good plugin But 2 things: in the onclick action, a another action not working (i wan disable the map for exemple: onclick="rg_show_thumbs_grid(true); cacheMap(); )..the behavior is not clearist possible to have more 1 grid (and 2 buttons) ? with the possibility to select by name will be a very good feature. ps: si tu veux en causer en francais, avec plaisir. Damien

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 11:04am

caller addspot onclik !

Good Morning Piotr I think i close the for and the if at the line 8 and 9 no ? except the ; not neccesseary line 8... Yes il lauch it from onmapready.

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 2:47am

caller addspot onclik !

Hello, Sorry if this question have be alredy posted, i see nothing like my case. I make my own xml for bing map. map is the layer caller. I dont see what this return "null" for onclick action in caller.addspot (i dont use the vtouskin.xml) for me onclick="loadscene(get(scene[get(i)].name))" ? no ? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <action name="addMapSpots" scope="local"> for(set(i,0), i LT scene.count, inc(i), if(scene[get(i)].lat, showlog(); trace ('my scene title = ', 'get(scene[get(i)].title)'); /...

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 1:15am

Probleme with Update license for maps pligin

yes, ......arf!!! i will see that. Thanks !

Sunday, November 11th 2018, 11:45pm

Probleme with Update license for maps pligin

Hello, I've a problem for update license of the map plug. I bought the krpano license few years ago and i bought the map license this week. I've try to updatee my license with the tool but after, impossible to lauch my vtour. White screen in the navigator directly or with the server. I put all the folder or the .js / .swf / bingmap.js / googgle map.js. Thanks for you help : my work today : http://export.damienlachas.com/confluence/myvtour/ Thanks a lot Damien

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 11:31pm

dynamic remove of vtourskin

Hello, Thanks for the new pr10 webvr for the mono/stero switch. I hope the layer will have the same posibility of the hotspot in webvr quickly ! :) I wanrt th remove the vtourskin in some <action> but i dont see how to do that. vtourskin is the special xml with <include>, no name and i dont see how do a "set" on alpha or visible attribut and doing a remove of it Thanks a lot. Damien

Friday, January 29th 2016, 12:51pm

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Hello, Thanks :) Quoted from "ramirox3" we know as were the shots? This is the Balisic of Fourvière at Lyon, France Good day Damien

Thursday, January 28th 2016, 8:59pm

My firts 360° stereo :)

Works fine with my LG G3 on google cardbord, with iphone 6 too. http://motion.damienlachas.com/category/3d-relief-vr/ Thanks for this new possibility Klaus :) Damien damienlachas.com

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 9:41am

A problkem with files skin with the droplet

Good morning, Cool pre release, good idea and work ! Iam on mac with the dmg package. i've a problem when i use the MAKE VTOUR (normal and multires) droplet. Quoted INFO: krpano 1.18.4 (build 2015-04-23) INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Firefox 37.0 - WebGL WARNING: unknown action: calc WARNING: unknown action: calc ... ERROR: plugin[skin_map_zoom_in] loading error: skin/calc:'%CURRENTXML%/skin/' + skin_settings.design_skin_images ERROR: plugin[skin_map_zoom_out] loading error: skin/calc:'%CURRENTXML%/skin...

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 1:32pm

loadImage() by a as3 interface doesnt work

tkanks, yes its for loading a normal image, a classic old jpg !! Thanks, i test it Damien

Monday, October 29th 2012, 12:10am

loadImage() by a as3 interface doesnt work

hello everybody :) I want load a image.jpg instead of a pano. Maybe i dont all understood but if yes : -krpanoloader is a loader - the api say i can use loadImage() for call image file - the way is : Source code 1 krpano.call("loadImage(my_image.jpg);"); and : like in as3 krpanoloader unload the pano files for load my image // but i know unload pano is not still possible non ? I dont be able to load an image files in the krpanoloader !!! grrrr Some help please ? Thanks a lot :)