You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 11:59am

Author: LMB

show expiry date

Hi, I have set an expire date via krpanotools, is there anyway I can show this in the context-menu or call it as a variable? Thanks!

Friday, November 25th 2016, 9:19am

How to load tiles from different harddrive

Hi, thanks for responding, but it's not the size or traffic which causes the problem. It's the path, it doesn't allow either 'file:////<DRIVE>:\\path\path..' or 'http:....' I think.... But I solved it for the moment by creating a Symbolic Link (MKLINK under Windows) to the external HDD. That way it looks like the XML and images are located locally and you can use a relative link. The disadvantage here is that you need to instruct the customer how to create the Symbolic Link, but that's all. Then...

Monday, November 21st 2016, 9:21pm

How to load tiles from different harddrive

Hi, My customer wants to load the images/tiles from a NAS in his domain, which is not connected to the internet. I am testing with localserver, with a generic HTML on one drive (C:\) and loading the XMLs with all design stuff and panos from another drive (e.g. E:\). I can manage to load all BUT the pano-tiles, whatever path I throw at it. I have tried directly with file:///E:/panos/preview.jpg (short example), I have also tried using 2 localservers, making the path to the tiles like: http://192....

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 2:36pm

latest Chrome 54 breaks WebGL support

If I read the bug report correctly, they have solved it by now, and we have to wait for the new version (55 ?) to come online. At the moment it is still stuck (version 54.0.2840.99 m) Fingers crossed.

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 10:02am

Apparently I am not the only one who noticed a problem with the latest Chrome: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=656989

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 9:33am

Hi Just noticed that the latest Chrome (54.0.2840.71 m) is not supporting my viewer in WebGL anymore. I noticed this on one desktop which already had the latest version, checked another desktop, still on Chrome 53 and there it worked. Then it automatically updated to Chrome 54 and it stopped working. Tried the latest PR8 krpano version, but no luck. CSS3D is working OK, but I need WebGL for some plugins. What to do?

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 6:53pm

Adding map spots using INCLUDE doesn't work for HTML5

Hi Willi, Not without the workaround as indicated in this thread no. So, I had it working either with 'include scenes' or putting all the hotspots inside the map layer. But it was still not fast enough for 3000+ hotspots, so I am now using a kml layer for overview plus the closest hotspots only. Good luck!

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 8:12pm

WebGL and brightness/contrast/gamma

Bam! Sometimes life can be so simple! :-) Brilliant! I am so happy! thanks once again!

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 8:05pm

Hi Klaus, First of all a BIG thank you as usual! And even more so, I just had the sharpening working this afternoon! I already new how to apply all kinds of additions to a copied new canvas, but now with your example it is totally complete. Thank you very much! I added a slider to adjust values for sharpening, now I will add sliders to adjust Gamma, Brightness and Contrast. It's gonna be nice! I was just researching how to properly refresh the pano dynamically after a change from the slider. Wit...

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 9:19pm

Hi, I have searched quite a long time, but feel myself getting more stupid by the minute. I am trying to adjust HTML5-WebGL panos for brightness/contrast/gamma. I am perfectly able to achieve this on a new canvas (appendchild, or <canvas />), copying current pano, applying filters and showing them in the new canvas, but would like to apply those to the current pano of course. Every time I think I am on the right track, with terms like 'pingpong rendering', 'swapping', even using three.js, I get ...

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 9:33pm

Strange Windows 10 Edge behaviour with HTML5 and domain limited krpano on a Windows 2012 server

Tested again, still not working. You were right about the domain restriction though (which was very weird of course). No problem in the following cases: * If I use PR3 * If I use Firefox or Chrome on PR4 * If I watch Edge on a Linux Server on PR4 (and PR3 of course) * If I set HTML5 to 'always' Not working in Edge in the following case: * Windows Server 2012 R2, with Edge, with PR4, with HTML5=prefer or anything else than always So for some reason it detects Edge as non-compliant with WebGL, and...

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 9:01pm

Sphere vs Cube vs Multires

Hi, Up till now we were faithfully using the beautiful multires tool, but with a large amount of panos, we are trying to lower the amount of storage. So, I started testing using Cube and Sphere, and much to my surprise got very good results with the Sphere. It seems to be better quality and working quite well on desktops. I was expecting a result like this: http://www.krpano.com/krpano.html?pano=d…ts/basecube.xml But for us the sphere is actually better if you zoom in deep enough ... We are only...

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 10:18pm

textfield not selectable

Hi Klaus, With the new PR4, I find that the textfield is not selectable anymore. With PR3, and variable selectable="true", I can select the text Without changing the XML: * if I use the PR4 krpano.JS/SWF, and leave the old plugins: text not selectable (handcursor) * if I use the PR3 krpano.JS/SWF, and change the textfield.swf plugin to the one of PR4: text not selectable are there any new settings I should be aware of? Source code 1 2 3 <layer name="xmask" type="container" align="lefttop" x="10"...

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 12:10pm

Strange Windows 10 Edge behaviour with HTML5 and domain limited krpano on a Windows 2012 server

Hi, I am back again: Only on a Windows Server 2012 R2 host, viewing with Windows 10 Edge, I get the "ERROR: Adobe Flashplayer or HTML5 Browser with WebGL support required!" in the following cases: - domain limited krpano (if I remove domain limit, it works, but WITH the domain limit it works on all other browsers but this Edge) - html5= anything other than 'always' (so forcing html5 does work) And if I watch this same project on a Debian/Linux server host, it also works, even in the cases mentio...

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 11:15am

get spherewidth

Alright, good to know. Thanks Klaus!

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 5:46pm

get spherewidth

Hi, I would like to show the imagesize of the original equirectangular in a textfield. I know how to calculate it from the tilesizes in a multires setup, but how would I calculate it from the cubesize, if I use 'NORMAL' panos? This works fine for multires panos: Source code 1 2 3 sub(largestlevelindex, image.level.count, 1); copy(cubewidth, image.level[get(largestlevelindex)].tiledimagewidth); mul(spherewidth, cubewidth, Math.PI); Can it be done for non-multires as well? (if not, I will just add...

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 4:49pm

PREALIGN confirmation please

Like measuring, overlaying, etc. I create at least 15 hotspots per pano, and a lot more on the maps. Repositioning 15 x 20.000+ hotspots is of course not very enjoyable :-) In any case, whichever way you calculate, I started this thread, because I wanted to know how the PREALIGN works and if it could make life easier. I think I know now, although it is still strange, so if Klaus could confirm it would set my mind at ease.. Cheers!

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 3:53pm

PREALIGN confirmation please

Yep, that is all true. But whether created dynamically or statically, there are extra actions and considerations involved if all three Pitch, Roll and Heading need to be applied for every pano and for every hotspot. I am creating the XMLs statically with a script with data in a database, which involves more or less the same calculations and is more or less the same as creating online dynamically, right...? But my main point is understanding what happens with the PREALIGN and as I see it now, it ...

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 3:37pm

interesting

Mmmmm...., very interesting. Just ran a testset with panos in mountainous area (steep road), and it doesn't seem to matter at all. The Pitch and Roll only have been applied on Set1 with PTStitcher and then in the KrPano viewer I have added PREALIGN with only heading, like: 0|hhh|0 For Set2 I have applied all at once in KrPano, using PREALIGN like ppp|hhh|rrr And the outcome is totally the same! So, either Klaus is applying Pitch and Roll first and then heading with the PREALIGN (which would make...