You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

Tuesday, June 18th 2019, 11:32am

Author: sr_raumgleiter

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" With the next release (soon) all applications are 64bit. When can we expect that? Is it days, weeks, months?

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 3:03pm

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Hi Klaus I have a Problem with the new Editor. With my custom skin I do get the Error: "Not a krpano MAKE VTOUR tour.xml file! No editing function available..." It must be checking something in the custom vtourskin.xml as i changed to standard tour.xml file an error was still there. What do i need to check in my code to get the Editor running`? Thanks Sven

Monday, December 18th 2017, 4:23pm

Disabled Hotspots when going back to first scene

Thanks Alexey In the meantime I upgraded the Krpano Core from 1.19pr12 to 1.19pr14 and that solved my problem. I wanted to avoid changing this during a nearly finished project but in the end it was the only thing i could try. Took some time to but seems to work now. Sven

Friday, December 15th 2017, 1:39pm

I just replaced the custom Code in the vtourskin from the next_scene action with the standard code. Still the same issue. Also i found out that it's not only the first Pano that is affected, also the last one sometimes has non clickable hotspots. It's more when someone clicked a lot of hotspots before entering first/last Pano. I have no clue and customer is getting really nervous. Hope to solve that soon, will keep you updated. Sven

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 10:22am

Hi Klaus I already thought that but hoped for a known problem. So i will provide some code here: tour.xml first part Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 <krpano version="1.19" title="raumgleiter iRoom" logkey="true" debugmode="true"> <include url="skin/rgskin/rgskin_v3.xml" /> <include url="rgactions.xml" /> <!-- customize skin settings: maps, gyro, webvr, thumbnails, tooltips, layout, design, ... --> <skin_se...

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 5:59pm

Hi guys I have a strange behavior when going back from second to first scene via the arrows in the menu. On my mac it's only on Safari, Chrome is working fine (Mac/Win). So what's wrong: When coming back to first scene, my hotspots are not clickable anymore. Cursor Icon stay on the arrow, no hand icon appearing. -> as soon as i open the thumbnail gallery they work again. As well when i come back to first scene over thumbnail gallery it works. So i checked the skin_nextscene action and found out ...

Monday, November 20th 2017, 6:03pm

Strange behaviour when playing panoramiv Video in VR

Hi all together I am working again with panoramic video and this time i have several Problems. ATM im using the newest Version pr13. So what's not working for me: I have a vtour where already the first scene is a panoramic video (3840x1920, mp4). I have it paused at start an i can see the poster getting loaded and some seconds later the first frame of the video shows up. To start the video i have placed a button, that calls the function Source code 1 plugin[video].play(); . When i start it norma...

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 1:29am

krpano 1.19pr12 cannot change scene in VR

Quoted from "Tuur" set the video plugin to visible false when you want to change scene or so already tried that and also removing the whole videohotspot. Didn't work for me

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 10:37pm

So i finally found an Error Message when reading out the iOS Safris Log. It says: TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating 'a.paused') coming from Source code 1 function E(a) { m.ios && !0 !== a.paused && (g.iOS_current_video = a) } Maybe Klaus knows what that can be? Thanks Sven

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 9:52pm

Sure here is the information you need: Url: https://360.raumgleiter.com/0000_sundowner/ Xml: https://360.raumgleiter.com/0000_sundowner/tour.xml Thanks for any help Sven

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 7:02pm

Anyone? It would be possible to just delete all hotspots before loading the new scene. But even the the removehotspot action freezes. Or do you know a way to just load the new pano in the image layers (multires) without changing scene? Would be some more work for me but maybe that would work thanks Sven

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 4:18pm

Seem to be a Browser based problem. IOS with Safari: Freeze when calling the loadscene action and even if i want to remove the Videohotspot that is causing the problem Android with Firefox: Doesn't show the Video at all, only a black frame where the video should be. Can be a Videoformat problem... Android with Chrome: Everything working as it should Now it has to be running on Safari as well as at least 50% of people use that browser. Anyone an Idea for a fix? Thanks Sven

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 3:33pm

Hi all It has to do with distorted video hotspots. When i add the first distorted video hotspot i can not use the loadscene action anymore. Anyone has a solution for that? It's pretty urgent now, has to be running tonight. Thanks Sven

Monday, September 4th 2017, 12:12am

Hi I just made a small tour where in VR i call an loadscene action in the onclick event of a hotspot. It works great on my desktop, but always freezes on the mobile i use. And as it's done for VR i need it working on the mobile. Also the next/prev scene arrows freeze when i want to use them. Is this a bug of the current release? Thanks Sven

Monday, July 24th 2017, 5:09pm

Make Hotspot curved

Hi Is there a sort of cylindrical distortion i can apply to a hotspot so that i get a curvy effect? I think that would be a nice effect for some menus i have to make. Thanks for your thoughts Sven

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 3:05pm

onremovepano triggers when removing preview

hi i want to call an action when the before the scene changes. thought of calling it over the event onremovepano. but this already gets triggered when the preview is removed, not only when the pano is removed. is this a bug or standard behaviour? Sven

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 5:11pm

Send Data out of krpano

hi i just included jquery and then it's really simple! Source code 1 $.ajax({ url: yoururl, async: false}); I had to set "async: false" as otherwise it's not working on chrome for android. Sven

Monday, May 8th 2017, 3:33pm

krpano Video auf Samsung Gear VR in Samsung Internet

Hey toosten Beim Chrome Browser für Android kannst du das Benötigen der Nutzerinteraktion zum starten eines Videos deaktivieren. Sofern du eine kontrollierte Umgebung hast / dem Kunden das einrichten kannst, sollte das dein Problem lösen. -> im Chrome Browser chrome://flags öffnen -> Gesture requirement ausschalten Grüsse Sven

Monday, May 8th 2017, 3:30pm

Krpano WebVR Google DayDream

Found a workaround? Google Chrome just told me to install Google VR and then the VR mode stopped working :( Sven