You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 10:39am

Author: mastucc

Exclude a flat image in VR mode

Hi all, hi Klauss, I often integrate flat images into my projects, but today krpano does not support, oe better ... this works in VR too, but the image will be very very small. My question: is it possible to exclude a flat image when I use VR mode ... ? For example, when switching from normal view to VR mode, flat images are not displayed, as long there is not a easy solution a new krpano version. Thanks a lot, Marco

Friday, January 18th 2019, 9:28am

Firefox Reality Quality Issues

Quoted from "Scott Witte" Virtual tour image resolution seems significantly less in Firefox Reality than in the Oculus browser on the Oculus Go. View change while moving your head seems a little more "stuttering" as well -- lower frame rate. Anybody else experience this? Is there some setting either in the browser or in KRPano that could correct these issues? A Google search didn't seem to find any discussion suggesting these are known issues. I confirm...!!! when I use Firefox. I have exactly ...

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 11:13pm

vertical flat pano [Solved with 1.19 pr14]

Hi all, I have the same problem with this image with version 1.19-pr13. Marco

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 10:23am

mobilescale problem.

Hi Klauss, thanks for your reply. Marco

Monday, October 17th 2016, 9:38pm

mobilescale problem - new test

Hi Alexey, thanks for your reply. I also think the problem is in new skin design and VR. I have read the code in 'vtourskin.xml', but I understand where is the problem... between 1.18.6 version and 1.19-pr8 version. Now I created un new test, with hotspot elements; previous example used layer elments. Please see the difference in the attached images and check the link directly with the mobile devide. The hotspot elements are scaled if you use the 'distorted=true', but not if 'distorted' is set t...

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 10:32pm

mobilescale problem.

Hi Klauss, I have a question about mobilescale setting. There are the difference between version 1.18.6 and 1.19-pr8. With krpano 1.18 versione all elements are correctly scaled, but with 1.19-pr8 the elements aren't scaled by default. In krpano documentation there is: •By default all krpano content on mobile devices will be scaled by 0.5. •To disable that scaling, set the mobilescale setting to 1.0. Obviously, I can you use the property device.mobile="0.5" for all elements in my xml project, bu...

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 10:31am

Buttons bar problem with 1.19pr4

Hi Klaus, hi all. I would like to report a problem with 1.19pr4. With the version 1.19pr4 the the buttons version does not scale correctly, while with version 1.18.5 - 1.18.6 it work very fine. I tested this example a sun Galaxy S7 Edge with Firefox and Chrome browers. Does anyone have the same problem??? Link: 1.18 -> http://www.marcostucchi.com/temp/vr18/a.html 1.19pr4 -> http://www.marcostucchi.com/temp/vr/a.html Thank, Marco

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 9:33pm

krpano 1.19-pr4 / 1.19-pr5 / 1.19-pr6

Hi all But someone uses CB Enabler for Gear VR...??? MArco

Friday, October 9th 2015, 3:31pm

Black line between cube faces with Lumia

Hi Klauss, Thank you for your reply. Marco

Sunday, October 4th 2015, 9:44pm

New test example with Lumia

Hi Klauss, in these days I did many tests. I thought that the problem was the phone (device, system, or browser side driver ...), but then I tested a new example with 1,020 Lumia with Windows Phone 8.1 that works very very fine... !!! with the same smartphone. Here the example: http://www.marcostucchi.com/temp/d/viewe….xml&html5=only Thanks to Matteo Visintanier for this example. This new example works very fine and your example unfortunately (http://d8d913s460fub.cloudfront.net/krpa…x.html?v=11...

Monday, September 28th 2015, 4:39pm

Black line between cube faces with Lumia

I recently tested this link with http://d8d913s460fub.cloudfront.net/krpa…x.html?v=119pr3 (in first page of the Pre Realase 3 discussion) with Nokia Lunia 1020 with Windows Phone 8.1, but you noticed black lines between the faces of the cube ... ??? Please, see the attached images. I tried to change all the settings to set but the result does not change. What do you think about this strange behavior on Lumia. Thanks in advanced, Marco

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 12:10am

New Microsoft Edge: use Flash with html5:prefer

Hi Klauss. I use Windows 10 in a new Pc, not a VM. Tomorrow I will do new check test , and I will send the results. I have this problem only with combination Windows 10 and M. Edge. Other brower works fine. Regards, Marco

Tuesday, August 11th 2015, 5:06pm

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Thank you for your response... Marco

Monday, August 10th 2015, 11:13pm

How use krpano 1.19pr3 with html5 Microsoft Edge

Quoted from "Alexey Tkachenko" With 1.19.pr3, however, it uses Flashplayer in Chrome despite the html5:"prefer". Maybe I'm missing something... Quoted from "klaus.krpano" For local testing I would always recommend using a localhost server, e.g. like the krpano Testing Server. Hi all... I have the same problem of Alexey, but with the new Microsoft brower Edge in Windows 10, as are already documented in another post. This time, it was suggested by Klauss, I used the server localhost, but does not...

Saturday, August 8th 2015, 6:15pm

New Microsoft Edge: use Flash with html5:prefer

Hi all, Hi Klauss... I tested the new browser Microsoft Edge in Windows 10, but I noticed then setting the tag html5:"prefer" Microsoft Edge uses always the Flash player. Why this unexpected behavior...??? With Internet Ex. 11 in Windows 8 / 8.1 it work fine. What I'm wrong ??? Do you also have this problem ??? But if I utiizzo FireFox all function normally. Thanks in advance, Marco

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 3:59pm

Disable mouse scroll - change fov

Interesting question... Is it possibie disable fov also in tablet and smartphone device...??? Is it possibile disable "double touch" for zoom in these device...??? Thanks, Marco

Thursday, December 19th 2013, 9:49am

krpano 1.17 (Pre Release)

Fantastic Klaus Thank You and Merry Christmas Marco

Wednesday, November 27th 2013, 12:14am

Error loading video with WebGl+html5 and IE11

Dear Klaus, dear all... I would like to report this problem ONLY with IE11 and WebGL. When I upload a video via plugin videoplayer is getting this error: ...Video loading failed! Link html: http://www.marcostucchi.com/temp/ORIENTATION/CASTIGLIA-Orientation_sph.html Link xml: http://www.marcostucchi.com/temp/ORIENTA…ntation_sph.xml I also tested the operation of FireFox, Chrome, Safari and iPad ...with html5=prefer With Flas mode there is not problems with IE11. Only with WebGl mode. In these cas...

Friday, June 14th 2013, 2:09pm

Congratulations Klaus

Congratulations Klaus... Marco

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 10:57am

krpano 1.16

Thank you for your valuable information Marco